[Release] - A Plot for life v2.5. Keep your buildables on death. Take plot ownership

Asking people to compare your files with theirs and make changes is not logical or productive for people who already have custom changes in those files. You need to make a list of the changes YOU made specifically, or how are we supposed to know which NEW lines are yours or which were there prior to our existing customisations. I compared your updateGUI with mine and I don't see anything in there which relates to your plot for life, so why is that in the archives?

The way you've asked people to install your scripts is messy and will lead to more issues than if you'd just written a step by step "Change ths in this file" , "Add this to this line" .. etc.. for each file you reference. 62 pages of issues and counting! i'd use this script but i cant afford the time and potential server downtime due to debugging .. 

A proper step by step for the noobs maybe :p The only reason I can see for you not wanting to do this is because you've lost track of your changes and wouldn't know where to start yourself :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1.1.2016 at 1:59 AM, MatthewK said:

Asking people to compare your files with theirs and make changes is not logical or productive for people who already have custom changes in those files. You need to make a list of the changes YOU made specifically, or how are we supposed to know which NEW lines are yours or which were there prior to our existing customisations. I compared your updateGUI with mine and I don't see anything in there which relates to your plot for life, so why is that in the archives?

The way you've asked people to install your scripts is messy and will lead to more issues than if you'd just written a step by step "Change ths in this file" , "Add this to this line" .. etc.. for each file you reference. 62 pages of issues and counting! i'd use this script but i cant afford the time and potential server downtime due to debugging .. 

A proper step by step for the noobs maybe :p The only reason I can see for you not wanting to do this is because you've lost track of your changes and wouldn't know where to start yourself :)

Can only support that, great script but i won't install because i already have all these files custom, and in my opinion it's crazy that one of the most-clicked scripts has instructions, which are that bad

I now use this script below. Does exactly what Plot4Life does if the owner adds themselves to the plotpole friend list and the whole thing takes less than half an hour to set up on your server if you're script savvy. The instructions are clear and there's nothing left to guess work or trial and error. I've even edited it to work with Origin buildings, so friends added to the plot pole can lock/unlock your origin buildings inside the plot radius for Epoch Origins, it's so well scripted that you can add to it with ease!.  

My respect goes out to all the coders on this forum (wish I had your talent for coding), you're all brilliant and I envy your talents.

I just wish plot4life installation wasn't so confusing, it really does look like a wicked script. 

This does not work. Fresh install on a fresh server and you get this error:

6:31:49 Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
 6:31:49   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
 6:31:49   Error count: Type String, expected Array
 6:31:49 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\custom\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 216

19 hours ago, TheodoreCHill said:

This does not work. Fresh install on a fresh server and you get this error:

6:31:49 Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
 6:31:49   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_>
 6:31:49   Error count: Type String, expected Array
 6:31:49 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\custom\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 216

Try this script , if the user adds themself as a friend to the plotpole it works exactly like Plot4life .. It's easier to set up too :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been trying to get Plot 4 Life working for the past few days but I've been struggling.This is what has been happening: I spawn in near a trader and can initially use the scroll wheel and trade etc, I then alt-click (using infistar admin tools) to my test base and I can use the scroll wheel to unlock the door, but then when i go to access the safe or plot pole inside I can no longer scroll wheel on safe to unlock it or on the plot pole to remove it. Then, when I alt-click back to a trader I no longer have the options to scroll wheel and trade. Also, please note I've been working with plot 4 life 2.35 - I forget the specific reason, but I think I read in the forum here that 2.35 is better if using vectors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The mods I'm using are infistar, Enhanced Spawn Selection v2, Advanced Trading 2.1, Community AGN, Bike Deploy, Snap Build Pro 1.4, Vector Build, Single Currency 3.0

The edits I made to the given plot4life files was to fn_selfactions.sqf, variables.sqf, server_monitor.sqf (quite a lot of changes, see my edited file below), and server_functions.sqf (Added 2 lines to include and execute AH.sqf)

I've read a few posts here (but no resolutions) that it could be an issue with the fn_selfactions.sqf, so heres the file below:

Spoiler

scriptName "Functions\misc\fn_selfActions.sqf";
/***********************************************************
    ADD ACTIONS FOR SELF
    - Function
    - [] call fnc_usec_selfActions;
************************************************************/
private ["_isWreckBuilding","_temp_keys","_magazinesPlayer","_isPZombie","_vehicle","_inVehicle","_hasFuelE","_hasRawMeat","_hasKnife","_hasToolbox","_onLadder","_nearLight","_canPickLight","_canDo","_text","_isHarvested","_isVehicle","_isVehicletype","_isMan","_traderType","_ownerID","_isAnimal","_isDog","_isZombie","_isDestructable","_isTent","_isFuel","_isAlive","_Unlock","_lock","_buy","_dogHandle","_lieDown","_warn","_hastinitem","_allowedDistance","_menu","_menu1","_humanity_logic","_low_high","_cancel","_metals_trader","_traderMenu","_isWreck","_isRemovable","_isDisallowRepair","_rawmeat","_humanity","_speed","_dog","_hasbottleitem","_isAir","_isShip","_playersNear","_findNearestGens","_findNearestGen","_IsNearRunningGen","_cursorTarget","_isnewstorage","_itemsPlayer","_ownerKeyId","_typeOfCursorTarget","_hasKey","_oldOwner","_combi","_key_colors","_player_deleteBuild","_player_flipveh","_player_lockUnlock_crtl","_player_butcher","_player_studybody","_player_cook","_player_boil","_hasFuelBarrelE","_hasHotwireKit","_player_SurrenderedGear","_isSurrendered","_isModular","_isModularDoor","_ownerKeyName","_temp_keys_names","_hasAttached","_allowTow","_liftHeli","_found","_posL","_posC","_height","_liftHelis","_attached","_playerUID","_characterID","_plotDistance","_PlotsNear", "_classname","_isowner"];

if (DZE_ActionInProgress) exitWith {}; // Do not allow if any script is running.

_vehicle = vehicle player;
_isPZombie = player isKindOf "PZombie_VB";
_inVehicle = (_vehicle != player);

_onLadder =        (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMovesMaleSdr" >> "States" >> (animationState player) >> "onLadder")) == 1;
_canDo = (!r_drag_sqf && !r_player_unconscious && !_onLadder);

_nearLight =     nearestObject [player,"LitObject"];
_canPickLight = false;
if (!isNull _nearLight) then {
    if (_nearLight distance player < 4) then {
        _canPickLight = isNull (_nearLight getVariable ["owner",objNull]);
    };
};

//Grab Flare
if (_canPickLight && !dayz_hasLight && !_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_grabflare < 0) then {
        _text = getText (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (typeOf _nearLight) >> "displayName");
        s_player_grabflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_15",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_pickup.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true, "", ""];
        s_player_removeflare = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_medical_17",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\flare_remove.sqf",_nearLight, 1, false, true, "", ""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_grabflare;
    player removeAction s_player_removeflare;
    s_player_grabflare = -1;
    s_player_removeflare = -1;
};

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
    _hasAttached = _vehicle getVariable["hasAttached",false];
    if(_inVehicle && (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") && ((([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) < 30) && (speed _vehicle < 5) && (typeName _hasAttached == "OBJECT")) then {
        if (s_player_heli_detach < 0) then {
            dayz_myLiftVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_player_heli_detach = dayz_myLiftVehicle addAction ["Detach Vehicle","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliDetach.sqf",[dayz_myLiftVehicle,_hasAttached],2,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        dayz_myLiftVehicle removeAction s_player_heli_detach;
        s_player_heli_detach = -1;
    };
};

if(DZE_HaloJump) then {
    if(_inVehicle && (_vehicle isKindOf "Air") && ((([_vehicle] call FNC_getPos) select 2) > 400)) then {
        if (s_halo_action < 0) then {
            DZE_myHaloVehicle = _vehicle;
            s_halo_action = DZE_myHaloVehicle addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HALO","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\halo_jump.sqf",[],2,false,true,"",""];
        };
    } else {
        DZE_myHaloVehicle removeAction s_halo_action;
        s_halo_action = -1;
    };
};

if (!DZE_ForceNameTagsOff) then {
    if (s_player_showname < 0 && !_isPZombie) then {
        if (DZE_ForceNameTags) then {
            s_player_showname = 1;
            player setVariable["DZE_display_name",true,true];
        } else {
            s_player_showname = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMEYES", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",true, 0, true, false, "",""];
            s_player_showname1 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NAMENO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\display_name.sqf",false, 0, true, false, "",""];
        };
    };
};

if(_isPZombie) then {
    if (s_player_callzombies < 0) then {
        s_player_callzombies = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RAISEHORDE", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\call_zombies.sqf",player, 5, true, false, "",""];
    };
    if (DZE_PZATTACK) then {
        call pz_attack;
        DZE_PZATTACK = false;
    };
    if (s_player_pzombiesvision < 0) then {
        s_player_pzombiesvision = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NIGHTVIS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_vision.sqf", [], 4, false, true, "nightVision", "_this == _target"];
    };
    if (!isNull cursorTarget && (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {    //Has some kind of target
        _isAnimal = cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal";
        _isZombie = cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
        _isHarvested = cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
        _isMan = cursorTarget isKindOf "Man";
        // Pzombie Gut human corpse || animal
        if (!alive cursorTarget && (_isAnimal || _isMan) && !_isZombie && !_isHarvested) then {
            if (s_player_pzombiesfeed < 0) then {
                s_player_pzombiesfeed = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FEED", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\pzombie\pz_feed.sqf",cursorTarget, 3, true, false, "",""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
            s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_pzombiesfeed;
        s_player_pzombiesfeed = -1;
    };
};

// Increase distance only if AIR || SHIP
_allowedDistance = 4;
_isAir = cursorTarget isKindOf "Air";
_isShip = cursorTarget isKindOf "Ship";
if(_isAir || _isShip) then {
    _allowedDistance = 8;
};

if (!isNull cursorTarget && !_inVehicle && !_isPZombie && (player distance cursorTarget < _allowedDistance) && _canDo) then {    //Has some kind of target

// set cursortarget to variable
    _cursorTarget = cursorTarget;

// get typeof cursortarget once
    _typeOfCursorTarget = typeOf _cursorTarget;

// hintsilent _typeOfCursorTarget;

_isVehicle = _cursorTarget isKindOf "AllVehicles";
    _isVehicletype = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["ATV_US_EP1","ATV_CZ_EP1"];
    _isnewstorage = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isNewStorage;

// get items && magazines only once
    _magazinesPlayer = magazines player;

//boiled Water
    _hasbottleitem = "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hastinitem = false;
    {
        if (_x in _magazinesPlayer) then {
            _hastinitem = true;
        };
    } count boil_tin_cans;
    _hasFuelE =     "ItemJerrycanEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasFuelBarrelE =     "ItemFuelBarrelEmpty" in _magazinesPlayer;
    _hasHotwireKit =     "ItemHotwireKit" in _magazinesPlayer;

_itemsPlayer = items player;

_temp_keys = [];
    _temp_keys_names = [];
    // find available keys
    _key_colors = ["ItemKeyYellow","ItemKeyBlue","ItemKeyRed","ItemKeyGreen","ItemKeyBlack"];
    {
        if (configName(inheritsFrom(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x)) in _key_colors) then {
            _ownerKeyId = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x >> "keyid");
            _ownerKeyName = getText(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x >> "displayName");
            _temp_keys_names set [_ownerKeyId,_ownerKeyName];
            _temp_keys set [count _temp_keys,str(_ownerKeyId)];
        };
    } count _itemsPlayer;

_hasKnife =     "ItemKnife" in _itemsPlayer;
    _hasToolbox =     "ItemToolbox" in _itemsPlayer;

if (DZE_APlotforLife) then {
        _playerUID = [player] call FNC_GetPlayerUID;
    }else{
        _playerUID = dayz_characterID;
    };

_isMan = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Man";
    _traderType = _typeOfCursorTarget;
    _ownerID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["ownerPUID","0"];
    _characterID = _cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
    _isAnimal = _cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal";
    _isDog =  (_cursorTarget isKindOf "DZ_Pastor" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZ_Fin");
    _isZombie = _cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
    _isDestructable = _cursorTarget isKindOf "BuiltItems";
    _isWreck = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck;
    _isWreckBuilding = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreckBuilding;
    _isModular = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems";
    _isModularDoor = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ"];

_isRemovable = _typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isRemovable;
    _isDisallowRepair = _typeOfCursorTarget in ["M240Nest_DZ"];

_isTent = _cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage";

_isAlive = alive _cursorTarget;

_text = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _typeOfCursorTarget >> "displayName");

_rawmeat = meatraw;
    _hasRawMeat = false;
    {
        if (_x in _magazinesPlayer) then {
            _hasRawMeat = true;
        };
    } count _rawmeat;

_isFuel = false;
    if (_hasFuelE || _hasFuelBarrelE) then {
        {
            if(_cursorTarget isKindOf _x) exitWith {_isFuel = true;};
        } count dayz_fuelsources;
    };

// diag_log ("OWNERID = " + _ownerID + " CHARID = " + dayz_characterID + " " + str(_ownerID == dayz_characterID));

// logic vars
    _player_flipveh = false;
    _player_deleteBuild = false;
    _player_lockUnlock_crtl = false;

if (_canDo && (speed player <= 1) && (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ")) then {
         if (s_player_maintain_area < 0) then {
              s_player_maintain_area = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAREA"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "maintain", 5, false];
             s_player_maintain_area_preview = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTPREV"], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\maintain_area.sqf", "preview", 5, false];
         };

_plotDistance = (DZE_PlotPole select 0);
        _PlotsmarkersNear = count (nearestObjects [_cursorTarget, ["Land_coneLight"], _PlotDistance]);

if (s_player_plot_boundary_on < 0) then {
            If (_PlotsmarkersNear == 0 ) then{
                s_player_plot_boundary_on = player addAction ["Show plot boundary", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\object_showPlotRadius.sqf", "", 1, false];
            };
         };    
         if (s_player_plot_boundary_off < 0) then {
            If (_PlotsmarkersNear > 0 ) then{
                s_player_plot_boundary_off = player addAction ["Remove plot boundary", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\object_removePlotRadius.sqf", "", 1, false];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_plot_take_ownership < 0) then {
            if (DZE_PlotOwnership) then {
                _isowner = [player, _cursorTarget] call FNC_check_owner;
                If (( _isowner select 0 )) then{
                    s_player_plot_take_ownership = player addAction ["Take plot items ownership", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\plot_take_ownership.sqf", "", 1, false];
                };
            };
        };
     } else {
           player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
           s_player_maintain_area = -1;
           player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
           s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_on;
        s_player_plot_boundary_on = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_off;
        s_player_plot_boundary_off = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_plot_take_ownership;
        s_player_plot_take_ownership = -1;
    };

// CURSOR TARGET ALIVE
    if(_isAlive) then {

//Allow player to delete objects
        if(_isDestructable || _isWreck || _isRemovable || _isWreckBuilding) then {
            if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {
                _player_deleteBuild = true;
            };
        };

//Allow owners to delete modulars

if(_isModular && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {
                // diag_log text "fn_selfactions remove: [can remove modular item]";
            };
         };
        //Allow owners to delete modular doors without locks

if(_isModularDoor && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {
            };        
         };    
        // CURSOR TARGET VEHICLE
        if(_isVehicle) then {

//flip vehicle small vehicles by your self && all other vehicles with help nearby
            if (!(canmove _cursorTarget) && (player distance _cursorTarget >= 2) && (count (crew _cursorTarget))== 0 && ((vectorUp _cursorTarget) select 2) < 0.5) then {
                _playersNear = {isPlayer _x} count (player nearEntities ["CAManBase", 6]);
                if(_isVehicletype || (_playersNear >= 2)) then {
                    _player_flipveh = true;    
                };
            };

if(!_isMan && _characterID != "0" && !(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle")) then {
                _player_lockUnlock_crtl = true;
            };

};

};

if(_player_deleteBuild) then {
        if (s_player_deleteBuild < 0) then {
            s_player_deleteBuild = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_delete",_text], "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
        s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
    };

if (DZE_HeliLift) then {
        _liftHeli = objNull;
        _found = false;

_allowTow = false;
        if ((count (crew _cursorTarget)) == 0) then {
            {
                if(!_allowTow) then {
                    _allowTow = _cursorTarget isKindOf _x;
                };
            } count DZE_HeliAllowToTow;
        };

//diag_log format["CREW: %1 ALLOW: %2",(count (crew _cursorTarget)),_allowTow];

if (_allowTow) then {
            _liftHelis = nearestObjects [player, DZE_HeliAllowTowFrom, 15];
            {
                if(!_found) then {
                    _posL = [_x] call FNC_getPos;
                    _posC = [_cursorTarget] call FNC_getPos;
                    _height = (_posL select 2) - (_posC select 2);
                    _hasAttached = _x getVariable["hasAttached",false];
                    if(_height < 15 && _height > 5 && (typeName _hasAttached != "OBJECT")) then {
                        if(((abs((_posL select 0) - (_posC select 0))) < 10) && ((abs((_posL select 1) - (_posC select 1))) < 10)) then {
                            _liftHeli = _x;
                            _found = true;
                        };
                    };
                };
            } count _liftHelis;
        };

//diag_log format["HELI: %1 TARGET: %2",_found,_cursorTarget];

_attached = _cursorTarget getVariable["attached",false];
        if(_found && _allowTow && _canDo && !locked _cursorTarget && !_isPZombie && (typeName _attached != "OBJECT")) then {
            if (s_player_heli_lift < 0) then {
                s_player_heli_lift = player addAction ["Attach to Heli", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_heliLift.sqf",[_liftHeli,_cursorTarget], -10, false, true, "",""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_heli_lift;
            s_player_heli_lift = -1;
        };
    };

// Allow Owner to lock && unlock vehicle  
    if(_player_lockUnlock_crtl) then {
        if (s_player_lockUnlock_crtl < 0) then {
            _hasKey = _characterID in _temp_keys;
            _oldOwner = (_characterID == dayz_playerUID);
            if(locked _cursorTarget) then {
                if(_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
                    _Unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\unlock_veh.sqf",[_cursorTarget,(_temp_keys_names select (parseNumber _characterID))], 2, true, true, "", ""];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_Unlock];
                    s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = 1;
                } else {
                    if(_hasHotwireKit) then {
                        _Unlock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HOTWIRE",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\hotwire_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true, "", ""];
                    } else {
                        _Unlock = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_VEHLOCKED"], "",_cursorTarget, 2, true, true, "", ""];
                    };
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_Unlock];
                };
            } else {
                if(_hasKey || _oldOwner) then {
                    _lock = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\lock_veh.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
                    s_player_lockunlock set [count s_player_lockunlock,_lock];
                };
            };
        };

} else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
        s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;
    };

if(DZE_AllowForceSave) then {
        //Allow player to force save
        if((_isVehicle || _isTent) && !_isMan) then {
            if (s_player_forceSave < 0) then {
                s_player_forceSave = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_save",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\forcesave.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
            s_player_forceSave = -1;
        };
    };

If(DZE_AllowCargoCheck) then {
        if((_isVehicle || _isTent || _isnewstorage) && _isAlive && !_isMan && !locked _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_checkGear < 0) then {
                s_player_checkGear = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_CARGO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cargocheck.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_checkGear;
            s_player_checkGear = -1;
        };
    };

//flip vehicle small vehicles by your self && all other vehicles with help nearby
    if(_player_flipveh) then {
        if (s_player_flipveh  < 0) then {
            s_player_flipveh = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_flipveh",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_flipvehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];        
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
        s_player_flipveh = -1;
    };

//Allow player to fill jerrycan
    if((_hasFuelE || _hasFuelBarrelE) && _isFuel) then {
        if (s_player_fillfuel < 0) then {
            s_player_fillfuel = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_10", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\jerry_fill.sqf",[], 1, false, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
        s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    };

// logic vars for addactions
    _player_butcher = false;
    _player_studybody = false;
    _player_SurrenderedGear = false;

// CURSOR TARGET NOT ALIVE
    if (!_isAlive) then {

// Gut animal/zed
        if((_isAnimal || _isZombie) && _hasKnife) then {
            _isHarvested = _cursorTarget getVariable["meatHarvested",false];
            if (!_isHarvested) then {
                _player_butcher = true;
            };
        };

// Study body
        if (_isMan && !_isZombie && !_isAnimal) then {
            _player_studybody = true;
        }
    } else {
        // unit alive

// gear access on surrendered player
        if(_isMan && !_isZombie && !_isAnimal) then {
            _isSurrendered = _cursorTarget getVariable ["DZE_Surrendered",false];
            if (_isSurrendered) then {
                _player_SurrenderedGear = true;
            };
        };
    };

// Human Gut animal || zombie
    if (_player_butcher) then {
        if (s_player_butcher < 0) then {
            if(_isZombie) then {
                s_player_butcher = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GUTZOM", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\gather_zparts.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, true, "", ""];
            } else {
                s_player_butcher = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_04", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\gather_meat.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_butcher;
        s_player_butcher = -1;
    };

// Study Body
    if (_player_studybody) then {
        if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
            s_player_studybody = player addAction [localize "str_action_studybody", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\study_body.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_studybody;
        s_player_studybody = -1;
    };

// logic vars
    _player_cook = false;
    _player_boil = false;

// CURSOR TARGET IS FIRE
    if (inflamed _cursorTarget) then {

//Fireplace Actions check
        if (_hasRawMeat) then {
            _player_cook = true;    
        };

// Boil water
        if (_hasbottleitem && _hastinitem) then {
            _player_boil = true;
        };
    };

if (_player_SurrenderedGear) then {
        if (s_player_SurrenderedGear < 0) then {
            s_player_SurrenderedGear = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GEAR", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\surrender_gear.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
        s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;
    };

//Fireplace Actions check
    if (_player_cook) then {
        if (s_player_cook < 0) then {
            s_player_cook = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_05", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\cook.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_cook;
        s_player_cook = -1;
    };

// Boil water
    if (_player_boil) then {
        if (s_player_boil < 0) then {
            s_player_boil = player addAction [localize "str_actions_boilwater", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\boil.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_boil;
        s_player_boil = -1;
    };

if(_cursorTarget == dayz_hasFire) then {
        if ((s_player_fireout < 0) && !(inflamed _cursorTarget) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
            s_player_fireout = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_06", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fire_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fireout;
        s_player_fireout = -1;
    };

//Packing my tent
    if(_isTent && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
        if (_ownerID == _playerUID) then {
            if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
                s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_07", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tent_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        } else {
            if(("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) && ("ItemMatchbox_DZE" in weapons player)) then {
                if (s_player_packtent < 0) then {
                    s_player_packtent = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DESTROYTENT", "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\remove.sqf",_cursorTarget, 1, true, true, "", ""];
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_packtent;
        s_player_packtent = -1;
    };

//Allow owner to unlock vault
    if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockableStorage) && _characterID != "0" && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
        if (s_player_unlockvault < 0) then {
            if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
                if(_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == _playerUID) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_OPEN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_unlock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                    s_player_combi set [count s_player_combi,_combi];
                } else {
                    _combi = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UNLOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                };
                s_player_unlockvault = 1;
            } else {
                if(_characterID != dayz_combination && _ownerID != _playerUID) then {
                    _combi = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_RECOMBO", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_combination_1.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                    s_player_unlockvault = 1;
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];
        s_player_unlockvault = -1;
    };

if(_typeOfCursorTarget in ZSC_MoneyStorage && (player distance _cursorTarget < 5)) then {
    if (s_bank_dialog < 0) then {
        s_bank_dialog = player addAction ["Money Storage", "ZSC\actions\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
    s_bank_dialog = -1;
};

// cars
if( _isVehicle && !_isMan &&_isAlive && !_isMan && !locked _cursorTarget && !(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Bicycle") && (player distance _cursorTarget < 5)) then {  
    if (s_bank_dialog2 < 0) then {
        s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Money Storage", "ZSC\actions\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
    s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
};
    //Allow owner to pack vault
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_UnLockedStorage && _characterID != "0" && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {

if (s_player_lockvault < 0) then {
            if(_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == dayz_playerUID) then {
                s_player_lockvault = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_LOCK",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_lock.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
        if (s_player_packvault < 0 && (_characterID == dayz_combination || _ownerID == dayz_playerUID)) then {
            s_player_packvault = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",(format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_PACK",_text])], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\vault_pack.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_packvault;
        s_player_packvault = -1;
        player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
        s_player_lockvault = -1;
    };

//Player Deaths
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "Info_Board_EP1") then {
        if (s_player_information < 0) then {
            s_player_information = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MURDERS", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\list_playerDeaths.sqf",[], 7, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_information;
        s_player_information = -1;
    };

if (_isMan and _isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal and !(_traderType in serverTraders)) then {
    if (s_givemoney_dialog < 0) then {
        s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["Give Money to %1", (name _cursorTarget)], "ZSC\actions\give_player_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];
    };
 } else {
    player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
    s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
};
    //Fuel Pump
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget in dayz_fuelpumparray) then {    
        if (s_player_fuelauto < 0) then {

// check if Generator_DZ is running within 30 meters
            _findNearestGens = nearestObjects [player, ["Generator_DZ"], 30];
            _findNearestGen = [];
            {
                if (alive _x && (_x getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false])) then {
                    _findNearestGen set [(count _findNearestGen),_x];
                };
            } count _findNearestGens;
            _IsNearRunningGen = count (_findNearestGen);

// show that pump needs power if no generator nearby.
            if(_IsNearRunningGen > 0) then {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",objNull, 0, false, true, "",""];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
        s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    };

//Fuel Pump on truck
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_fueltruckarray && alive _cursorTarget) then {    
        if (s_player_fuelauto2 < 0) then {
            // show that fuel truck pump needs power.
            if(isEngineOn _cursorTarget) then {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_FILLVEH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_nearestVehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
            } else {
                s_player_fuelauto2 = player addAction [format["<t color='#ff0000'>%1</t>",localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_NEEDPOWER"], "",[], 0, false, true, "",""];
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
        s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;
    };

// inplace upgrade tool
    if ((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoor_Base") || (_cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoor_DZ_Base")) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 0) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_upgrade_build > 0) then {
                player removeAction s_player_upgrade_build;
                s_player_upgrade_build = -1;
            };
        };
        if (s_player_upgrade_build < 0) then {
            // s_player_lastTarget = _cursorTarget;
            s_player_lastTarget set [0,_cursorTarget];
            s_player_upgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_UPGRADE",_text], "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_upgrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -1, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
    };

// downgrade system
    if((_isDestructable || _cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked_Base" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ_Base") && (DZE_Lock_Door == _characterID)) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 1) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_downgrade_build > 0) then {    
                player removeAction s_player_downgrade_build;
                s_player_downgrade_build = -1;
            };
        };

if (s_player_downgrade_build < 0) then {
            s_player_lastTarget set [1,_cursorTarget];
            s_player_downgrade_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_REMLOCK",_text], "Custom\A_Plot_for_Life\Action\player_buildingDowngrade.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
    };

// inplace maintenance tool
    if((_cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" || _cursorTarget isKindOf "DZE_Housebase" || _typeOfCursorTarget == "LightPole_DZ") && (damage _cursorTarget >= DZE_DamageBeforeMaint)) then {
        if ((s_player_lastTarget select 2) != _cursorTarget) then {
            if (s_player_maint_build > 0) then {    
                player removeAction s_player_maint_build;
                s_player_maint_build = -1;
            };
        };

if (s_player_maint_build < 0) then {
            s_player_lastTarget set [2,_cursorTarget];
            s_player_maint_build = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_MAINTAIN",_text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_buildingMaint.sqf",_cursorTarget, -2, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
    };

//Start Generator
    if(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Generator_DZ") then {
        if (s_player_fillgen < 0) then {

// check if not running
            if((_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorRunning", false])) then {
                s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR1", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\stopGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];                
            } else {
            // check if not filled && player has jerry.
                if((_cursorTarget getVariable ["GeneratorFilled", false])) then {
                    s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR2", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                } else {
                    if("ItemJerrycan" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
                        s_player_fillgen = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_GENERATOR3", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\fill_startGenerator.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
                    };
                };
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
        s_player_fillgen = -1;
    };

//Towing with tow truck
    /*
    if(_typeOfCursorTarget == "TOW_DZE") then {
        if (s_player_towing < 0) then {
            if(!(_cursorTarget getVariable ["DZEinTow", false])) then {
                s_player_towing = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_ATTACH" "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tow_AttachStraps.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];                
            } else {
                s_player_towing = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_DETACH", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tow_DetachStraps.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];                
            };
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_towing;
        s_player_towing = -1;
    };
    */

//Sleep
    if(_isTent && _ownerID == _playerUID) then {
        if ((s_player_sleep < 0) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 3)) then {
            s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_sleep;
        s_player_sleep = -1;
    };

//Repairing Vehicles
    if ((dayz_myCursorTarget != _cursorTarget) && _isVehicle && !_isMan && _hasToolbox && (damage _cursorTarget < 1) && !_isDisallowRepair) then {
        if (s_player_repair_crtl < 0) then {
            dayz_myCursorTarget = _cursorTarget;
            _menu = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_REPAIRV", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\repair_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
            _menu1 = dayz_myCursorTarget addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_SALVAGEV", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\salvage_vehicle.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, true, false, "",""];
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu];
            s_player_repairActions set [count s_player_repairActions,_menu1];
            s_player_repair_crtl = 1;
        } else {
            {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
            s_player_repair_crtl = -1;
        };
    };

// All Traders
    if (_isMan && !_isPZombie && _traderType in serverTraders) then {

if (s_player_parts_crtl < 0) then {

// get humanity
            _humanity = player getVariable ["humanity",0];
            _traderMenu = call compile format["menu_%1;",_traderType];

// diag_log ("TRADER = " + str(_traderMenu));

_low_high = "low";
            _humanity_logic = false;
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "friendly") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < -5000);
            };
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hostile") then {
                _low_high = "high";
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity > -5000);
            };
            if((_traderMenu select 2) == "hero") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 5000);
            };
            if(_humanity_logic) then {
                _cancel = player addAction [format[localize "STR_EPOCH_ACTIONS_HUMANITY",_low_high], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_cancel.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false, "",""];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_cancel];
            } else {

// Static Menu
                {
                    //diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER: %1", _x];
                    _buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true, "",""];
                    s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

} count (_traderMenu select 1);
                                _buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
                                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];
                // Database menu
                _buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

// Add static metals trader options under sub menu
                _metals_trader = player addAction ["Trade Gems", "custom\trade_metals.sqf",["na"], 0, true, false, "",""];
                s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_metals_trader];
            };
            s_player_parts_crtl = 1;

};
    } else {
        {player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
        s_player_parts_crtl = -1;
    };

if(dayz_tameDogs) then {

//Dog
        if (_isDog && _isAlive && (_hasRawMeat) && _characterID == "0" && player getVariable ["dogID", 0] == 0) then {
            if (s_player_tamedog < 0) then {
                s_player_tamedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_tamedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tame_dog.sqf", _cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_tamedog;
            s_player_tamedog = -1;
        };
        if (_isDog && _characterID == dayz_characterID && _isAlive) then {
            _dogHandle = player getVariable ["dogID", 0];
            if (s_player_feeddog < 0 && _hasRawMeat) then {
                s_player_feeddog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_feeddog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,0], 0, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_waterdog < 0 && "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
                s_player_waterdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_waterdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,1], 0, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_staydog < 0) then {
                _lieDown = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_actionLieDown";
                if (_lieDown) then { _text = "str_actions_liedog"; } else { _text = "str_actions_sitdog"; };
                s_player_staydog = player addAction [localize _text,"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\stay.sqf", _dogHandle, 5, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_trackdog < 0) then {
                s_player_trackdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_trackdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\track.sqf", _dogHandle, 4, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_barkdog < 0) then {
                s_player_barkdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_barkdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speak.sqf", _cursorTarget, 3, false, true,"",""];
            };
            if (s_player_warndog < 0) then {
                _warn = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_watchDog";
                if (_warn) then { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_247"); _warn = false; } else { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_248"); _warn = true; };
                s_player_warndog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_warndog",_text],"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\warn.sqf",[_dogHandle, _warn], 2, false, true,"",""];        
            };
            if (s_player_followdog < 0) then {
                s_player_followdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_followdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf",[_dogHandle,true], 6, false, true,"",""];
            };
        } else {
            player removeAction s_player_feeddog;
            s_player_feeddog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_waterdog;
            s_player_waterdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_staydog;
            s_player_staydog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_trackdog;
            s_player_trackdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_barkdog;
            s_player_barkdog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_warndog;
            s_player_warndog = -1;
            player removeAction s_player_followdog;
            s_player_followdog = -1;
        };
    };

} else {
    //Engineering
    {dayz_myCursorTarget removeAction _x} count s_player_repairActions;s_player_repairActions = [];
    s_player_repair_crtl = -1;

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_combi;s_player_combi = [];

dayz_myCursorTarget = objNull;
    s_player_lastTarget = [objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull,objNull];

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_parts;s_player_parts = [];
    s_player_parts_crtl = -1;

{player removeAction _x} count s_player_lockunlock;s_player_lockunlock = [];
    s_player_lockUnlock_crtl = -1;

player removeAction s_player_checkGear;
    s_player_checkGear = -1;

player removeAction s_player_SurrenderedGear;
    s_player_SurrenderedGear = -1;

//Others
    player removeAction s_player_maintain_area;
    s_player_maintain_area = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_maintain_area_preview;
    s_player_maintain_area_preview = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_on;
    s_player_plot_boundary_on = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_plot_boundary_off;
    s_player_plot_boundary_off = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_plot_take_ownership;
    s_player_plot_take_ownership = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_forceSave;
    s_player_forceSave = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_flipveh;
    s_player_flipveh = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_sleep;
    s_player_sleep = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_deleteBuild;
    s_player_deleteBuild = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_butcher;
    s_player_butcher = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_cook;
    s_player_cook = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_boil;
    s_player_boil = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fireout;
    s_player_fireout = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_packtent;
    s_player_packtent = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fillfuel;
    s_player_fillfuel = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_studybody;
    s_player_studybody = -1;
    //Dog
    s_player_tamedog = -1;
    s_player_feeddog = -1;
    s_player_waterdog = -1;
    s_player_staydog = -1;
    s_player_trackdog = -1;
    s_player_barkdog = -1;
    s_player_warndog = -1;
    s_player_followdog = -1;

// vault
    player removeAction s_player_unlockvault;
    s_player_unlockvault = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_packvault;
    s_player_packvault = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_lockvault;
    s_player_lockvault = -1;

player removeAction s_player_information;
    s_player_information = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fillgen;
    s_player_fillgen = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_towing;
    s_player_towing = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fuelauto;
    s_player_fuelauto = -1;
    player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2;
    s_player_fuelauto2 = -1;

player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
    s_givemoney_dialog = -1;
    player removeAction s_bank_dialog;
    s_bank_dialog = -1;
    player removeAction s_bank_dialog2;
    s_bank_dialog2 = -1;
};

//Dog actions on player self
if (_dogHandle > 0) then {
    _dog = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_dog";
    _characterID = "0";
    if (!isNull cursorTarget) then { _characterID = cursorTarget getVariable ["CharacterID","0"]; };
    if (_canDo && !_inVehicle && alive _dog && _characterID != dayz_characterID) then {
        if (s_player_movedog < 0) then {
            s_player_movedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_movedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\move.sqf", player getVariable ["dogID", 0], 1, false, true, "", ""];
        };
        if (s_player_speeddog < 0) then {
            _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_249");
            _speed = 0;
            if (_dog getVariable ["currentSpeed",1] == 0) then { _speed = 1; _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_250"); };
            s_player_speeddog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_speeddog", _text], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speed.sqf",[player getVariable ["dogID", 0],_speed], 0, false, true, "", ""];
        };
        if (s_player_calldog < 0) then {
            s_player_calldog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_calldog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf", [player getVariable ["dogID", 0], true], 2, false, true, "", ""];
        };
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_movedog;        
    s_player_movedog =        -1;
    player removeAction s_player_speeddog;
    s_player_speeddog =        -1;
    player removeAction s_player_calldog;
    s_player_calldog =         -1;
};

// ---------------------------------------FIRE DANCE START------------------------------------
if (inflamed cursorTarget and _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_dance < 0) then {
        s_player_dance = player addAction ["Dance!","custom\dance.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
//        s_player_fight = player addAction["Fight!","Scripts\dance\boxing.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
    };
} else {
    player removeAction s_player_dance;
//    player removeAction s_player_fight;
    s_player_dance = -1;
//    s_player_fight = -1;
};
// ---------------------------------------FIRE DANCE END------------------------------------

Here's my arma2oaserver.rpt:

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== C:\xxgames\test\11555\arma2oaserver.exe
== "C:\xxgames\test\11555\arma2oaserver.exe" -cpuCount=4 -name=DayZ "-profiles=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus" "-cfg=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-config=instance_1_Overpoch_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server"  -ip=103.13.101.247 -port=2600 -autoinit
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2016/02/01 14:26:08
Current time:  2016/02/08 03:41:25

Version 1.63.131129
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
        <English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
        <Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
        <Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
        <French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
        <Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
        <Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
        <Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
        <Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class ReammoBox->Small_items, by corepatch\corepatch_additionalobjects\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_68220\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/G36a/FullAuto/
Updating base class ->Mode_SemiAuto, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_68220\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/G36a/Single/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->4000Rnd_762x51_M134, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_71142_cit_13602_25047\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
 3:41:31 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2600, Steam Query Port: 2601
 3:41:32 Connected to Steam servers
 3:42:01 Server error: Player without identity Pops (id 1776400058)
 3:42:02 Server error: Player without identity Pops (id 1776400058)
 3:42:02 Server error: Player without identity Pops (id 1776400058)
 3:42:10 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 3:42:12 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 3:42:12 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:12 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:14 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 3:42:14 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
 3:42:16 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
 3:42:16 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
 3:42:16 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
 3:42:16 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 01022016-v1429A | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,131129] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Overpoch_1"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_abc = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_gen = _abc select (random ((count _abc)-1));
_arr = ['I','m','B','b','6','N','Q','J','J','E','y','N','v','0','S','e','e','f','X','a','S','Q','s','w','N','X','L','C','Y','S'];
for '_i' from 0 to (8+(round(random 3))) do {_gen = _gen + str(round(random 9)) + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen
}"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _simple: p4e6s2m1w9Q2Q1S7y2L5S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _dialogIds: u4Q3S8I1J7C8a4y1y6w4m5S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _badtxts: o1a6B0Q9J6y2m2Q7J3L7X"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: c4Q8Q4L1w8X7y7y1S9Q661f"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: m8e4Q6J2m567J4J5B663s5X"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar0: o6m2Q9e4m1S4S7e8N1S4w"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: r808y2s5N3Q7m7N7J2Q4e7C9m"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: b8S7E7Y463S6X9f363E6E"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: u5J8L7J906a1b7X4S1E5Q1b"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: d7J5N5S4s6S9f6C1L1L9J3B"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: q5E6I6Q0N3S7v765J1N2Y8N"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: p5B0Q5Q4S3e768N7J9y7a6J2L"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: b4y6f7N7S1S0b2X904N7e"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: o3B165f1X8I7Q1E6C3f"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: b76262Q2S6b7m3X1b8Q2Q8y"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: t5s3S6C9f5v363I8e6b"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: q7X0w8m5y3f4Q9J7J3N4J1S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: s1B569Q5m3N2J7S6Y4m1X"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar25: i6X8S802f6E6N6y6X5e665J"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar29: d96569X6L3Y5Q3m6S6X7Q"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar30: m7Q8s6b9f3Q4s4N3N9a008N7f"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar31: b2S5E9w3y1L5e4w2y0b6v4S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar32: h4f2s3f8I8e5J9N5B4Q4C6J"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar33: f0s0Y8S8f2L9a6N9N1E"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar34: e6b2I7e4m8J1e7S7s4J3S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar35: l2Q468E9s1C3Q3y6X4e1N"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar36: r268s1w2S5Y6Q5N1Q2Q2v"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar321737: g8X6a6E4C3S8w3L0e2Q7f0e1y"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar38: s3f8y6L7Y6a9J0E3s3f1E"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar39: h3s7B9N5y7E5C7E1N6a5Y4v3X"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapTimer: x5N267B4S6a3N4v1m9N"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapCaught: l4J607B6C0y6w3Q3X2B"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_handlerandvar10: s3m6s5L7e1e0S8S3f5Q9Y"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _remark: w9N2Q7N8w6e3b669m0e4Q5N"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _AHpos: n6w8b8N6C8Q5Q8J2I3E0Q7S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedcheckpos: d3N0S9w8f2v4a4S1S2X1X9y8J"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedchecktime: a3Y6X6N0m665N3N605Q2X"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _MenuChecksRunningx: e8Q7J4N3I3N1v8Q1J4S0N1S"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _oneachframe: t8v3Y2b7s6X8Q2v7S1X6L"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _anotherloop: c1Q7N2J8X0Y305N8y8S10"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _clientoncetwo: k9C2w763B1C7e2X3J6I6N"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _lastUnlock: g8y3N4N2e6b5a2C108Y1L"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _AdminReqCheck: q2w1Y4y9S6J4B7B706b6e3e"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupeCheckVar: q460Y164f6B8f9N3m5E3b3v"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVCheckVar: PVAHR_0_k8Y0e2w4X501s6a8N967e3N"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVResVar: PVAHR_0_v0L1J108B7N5b5f4y8N109e"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _antiantihack_rndvar: PVAHR_0_n166S2b1f5N3L0J5Q7N1N2N7b"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar321710: PVAHR_0_f8v5S6S1Q2a5w0Q5N1S4J16"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - AdminMenu LOADED!"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
 3:42:16 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
 3:42:17 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:17 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 3:42:27 "infiSTAR.de - infiSTAR_LoadStatus1: infiSTAR is already loaded!"
 3:42:27 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...
 3:42:27 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 3:42:27 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 3:42:27 "HIVE: Starting"
 3:42:27 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 3:42:27 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 3:42:28 "HIVE: found 384 objects"
 3:42:28 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 3:42:28 "HIVE: got 37 Epoch Objects and 347 Vehicles"
 3:42:29 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 3:42:29 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 3:42:31 Error in expression <0012207031];
};

_group_8 = createGroup _center_0;

_vehicle_627 = objNull;
if (>
 3:42:31   Error position: <_center_0;

_vehicle_627 = objNull;
if (>
 3:42:31   Error Undefined variable in expression: _center_0
 3:42:31 File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\bsb_updates\bsb_chernarus_plus_v2.sqf, line 3808
 3:42:35 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 3:42:35 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 3:42:37 No owner
 3:42:37 No owner
 3:42:37 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
 3:42:37 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 150"
 3:42:37 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 15"
 3:42:37 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 40"
 3:42:37 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 3:42:38 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 3:42:39 "DEBUG: Too many at [10754,8131.01]"
 3:42:41 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
 3:42:42 "WAI: Initialising missions"
 3:42:42 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
 3:42:43 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Pops(76561197988094809) - 0h 00min | ******ADMIN******"
 3:42:43 Server: Object 3:8 not found (message 70)
 3:42:43 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,42]"
 3:42:44 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end
 3:42:45 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,"76561197988094809"]"
 3:42:45 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: Pops(76561197988094809)"
 3:42:45 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,"76561197988094809"]"
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Relations not found! Using DZMS Relations.
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
 3:43:38 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
 3:45:42 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[11451.7,11361,0]]"
 3:45:42 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[11451.7,11361,0]]"
 3:45:42 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE   Admin Pops(76561197988094809) teleported to   GPS: 114039   WorldSpace: [11451.7,11361,0]"
 3:45:44 "infiSTAR.de Log: Pops(76561197988094809) -    Entered SafeZone @114039"
 3:45:46 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\razor.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 214, 349, 208
 3:45:55 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[6333.09,7808.53,0]]"
 3:45:55 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[6333.09,7808.53,0]]"
 3:45:55 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE   Admin Pops(76561197988094809) teleported to   GPS: 063075   WorldSpace: [6333.09,7808.53,0]"
 3:45:58 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
 3:46:17 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[844.296,2510.15,0]]"
 3:46:17 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[844.296,2510.15,0]]"
 3:46:17 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE   Admin Pops(76561197988094809) teleported to   GPS: 008128   WorldSpace: [844.296,2510.15,0]"
 3:46:20 "infiSTAR.de Log: Pops(76561197988094809) -    Left SafeZone @008128"
 3:46:41 "infiSTAR.de Log: DOOR UNLOCKED: ID:406 UID:0 BY Pops(76561197988094809) @008127 Code Entered: 792"
 3:48:05 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [9004,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE]"
 3:48:05 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [9004,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE]"
 3:48:05 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE   Pops - SMALL SUPPLY PACKAGE @008127"
 3:48:29 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[6328.5,7812.84,0]]"
 3:48:29 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[6328.5,7812.84,0]]"
 3:48:30 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE   Admin Pops(76561197988094809) teleported to   GPS: 063075   WorldSpace: [6328.5,7812.84,0]"
 3:48:31 "infiSTAR.de Log: Pops(76561197988094809) -    Entered SafeZone @063075"
 3:50:50 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Ural Attack]: Starting... [10334.9,5892.96,0]"
 3:50:50 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Ural Attack]: Spawning Buildings"
 3:50:50 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [10334.9,5892.96,0]"
 3:50:50 No owner
 3:50:54 "WAI: [Mission:[Bandit] Black Hawk Crash]: Starting... [12322.2,7422.96,0]"
 3:50:54 No owner
 3:50:54 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [12322.2,7422.96,0]"
 3:50:55 No owner
 3:50:55 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [12322.2,7422.96,0]"
 3:50:55 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Hero) at [12322.2,7422.96,0]"
 3:50:55 "WAI: Spawned in 2 M2StaticMG"
 3:50:58 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,50]"

Changed server_monitor.sqf file:

Spoiler

private ["_nul","_result","_pos","_wsDone","_dir","_isOK","_countr","_objWpnTypes","_objWpnQty","_dam","_selection","_totalvehicles","_object","_idKey","_type","_ownerID","_worldspace","_inventory","_hitPoints","_fuel","_damage","_key","_vehLimit","_hiveResponse","_objectCount","_codeCount","_data","_status","_val","_traderid","_retrader","_traderData","_id","_lockable","_debugMarkerPosition","_vehicle_0","_bQty","_vQty","_BuildingQueue","_objectQueue","_superkey","_shutdown","_res","_hiveLoaded","_ownerPUID"];

dayz_versionNo =         getText(configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "DayZ" >> "version");
dayz_hiveVersionNo =     getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "DayZ" >> "hiveVersion");

_hiveLoaded = false;

waitUntil{initialized}; //means all the functions are now defined

diag_log "HIVE: Starting";

waituntil{isNil "sm_done"}; // prevent server_monitor be called twice (bug during login of the first player)

// Custom Configs
if(isnil "MaxVehicleLimit") then {
    MaxVehicleLimit = 50;
};

if(isnil "MaxDynamicDebris") then {
    MaxDynamicDebris = 100;
};
if(isnil "MaxAmmoBoxes") then {
    MaxAmmoBoxes = 3;
};
if(isnil "MaxMineVeins") then {
    MaxMineVeins = 50;
};
// Custon Configs End

if (isServer && isNil "sm_done") then {

serverVehicleCounter = [];
    _hiveResponse = [];

for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {
        diag_log "HIVE: trying to get objects";
        _key = format["CHILD:302:%1:", dayZ_instance];
        _hiveResponse = _key call server_hiveReadWrite;  
        if ((((isnil "_hiveResponse") || {(typeName _hiveResponse != "ARRAY")}) || {((typeName (_hiveResponse select 1)) != "SCALAR")})) then {
            if ((_hiveResponse select 1) == "Instance already initialized") then {
                _superkey = profileNamespace getVariable "SUPERKEY";
                _shutdown = format["CHILD:400:%1:", _superkey];
                _res = _shutdown call server_hiveReadWrite;
                diag_log ("HIVE: attempt to kill.. HiveExt response:"+str(_res));
            } else {
                diag_log ("HIVE: connection problem... HiveExt response:"+str(_hiveResponse));

};
            _hiveResponse = ["",0];
        }
        else {
            diag_log ("HIVE: found "+str(_hiveResponse select 1)+" objects" );
            _i = 99; // break
        };
    };

_BuildingQueue = [];
    _objectQueue = [];

if ((_hiveResponse select 0) == "ObjectStreamStart") then {

// save superkey
        profileNamespace setVariable ["SUPERKEY",(_hiveResponse select 2)];

_hiveLoaded = true;

diag_log ("HIVE: Commence Object Streaming...");
        _key = format["CHILD:302:%1:", dayZ_instance];
        _objectCount = _hiveResponse select 1;
        _bQty = 0;
        _vQty = 0;
        for "_i" from 1 to _objectCount do {
            _hiveResponse = _key call server_hiveReadWriteLarge;
            //diag_log (format["HIVE dbg %1 %2", typeName _hiveResponse, _hiveResponse]);
            if ((_hiveResponse select 2) isKindOf "ModularItems") then {
                _BuildingQueue set [_bQty,_hiveResponse];
                _bQty = _bQty + 1;
            } else {
                _objectQueue set [_vQty,_hiveResponse];
                _vQty = _vQty + 1;
            };
        };
        diag_log ("HIVE: got " + str(_bQty) + " Epoch Objects and " + str(_vQty) + " Vehicles");
    };

// # NOW SPAWN OBJECTS #
    _totalvehicles = 0;
    {
        _idKey =         _x select 1;
        _type =            _x select 2;
        _ownerID =         _x select 3;

_worldspace =     _x select 4;
        _inventory =    _x select 5;
        _hitPoints =    _x select 6;
        _fuel =            _x select 7;
        _damage =         _x select 8;

_dir = 0;
        _pos = [0,0,0];
        _wsDone = false;
        if (count _worldspace >= 2) then
        {
            _dir = _worldspace select 0;
            if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then {
                _pos = _worldspace select 1;
                _wsDone = true;
            }
        };            

if (!_wsDone) then {
            if (count _worldspace >= 1) then { _dir = _worldspace select 0; };
            _pos = [getMarkerPos "center",0,4000,10,0,2000,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
            if (count _pos < 3) then { _pos = [_pos select 0,_pos select 1,0]; };
            diag_log ("MOVED OBJ: " + str(_idKey) + " of class " + _type + " to pos: " + str(_pos));
        };

_vector = [[0,0,0],[0,0,0]];
_vecExists = false;
_ownerPUID = "0";   
if (count _worldspace >= 3) then{
    if(count _worldspace == 3) then{
            if(typename (_worldspace select 2) == "STRING")then{
                _ownerPUID = _worldspace select 2;
            }else{
                 if(typename (_worldspace select 2) == "ARRAY")then{
                    _vector = _worldspace select 2;
                    if(count _vector == 2)then{
                        if(((count (_vector select 0)) == 3) && ((count (_vector select 1)) == 3))then{
                            _vecExists = true;
                        };
                    };
                };                  
            };

}else{
        //Was not 3 elements, so check if 4 or more
        if(count _worldspace == 4) then{
            if(typename (_worldspace select 3) == "STRING")then{
                _ownerPUID = _worldspace select 3;
            }else{
                if(typename (_worldspace select 2) == "STRING")then{
                };
            };

if(typename (_worldspace select 2) == "ARRAY")then{
                _vector = _worldspace select 2;
                        _vecExists = true;
                    };
                };
            }else{
                if(typename (_worldspace select 3) == "ARRAY")then{
                    _vector = _worldspace select 3;
                            _vecExists = true;
                        };
                    };
                };
            };

}else{
            //More than 3 or 4 elements found
            //Might add a search for the vector, ownerPUID will equal 0
        };
    };
};
        // Realign characterID to OwnerPUID - need to force save though.

if (DZE_APlotforLife) then {
            if (count _worldspace < 3) then
            {
                _worldspace set [count _worldspace, "0"];
            };        
        } else {
            _ownerPUID = _ownerID;
        };

// diag_log format["Server_monitor: [ObjectID = %1]  [ClassID = %2] [_ownerPUID = %3]", _idKey, _type, _ownerPUID];

if (_damage < 1) then {
            //diag_log format["OBJ: %1 - %2", _idKey,_type];

//Create it
            _object = createVehicle [_type, _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
            _object setVariable ["lastUpdate",time];
            _object setVariable ["ObjectID", _idKey, true];
            _object setVariable ["OwnerPUID", _ownerPUID, true];

_lockable = 0;
            if(isNumber (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "lockable")) then {
                _lockable = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "lockable");
            };

// fix for leading zero issues on safe codes after restart
            if (_lockable == 4) then {
                _codeCount = (count (toArray _ownerID));
                if(_codeCount == 3) then {
                    _ownerID = format["0%1", _ownerID];
                };
                if(_codeCount == 2) then {
                    _ownerID = format["00%1", _ownerID];
                };
                if(_codeCount == 1) then {
                    _ownerID = format["000%1", _ownerID];
                };
            };

if (_lockable == 3) then {
                _codeCount = (count (toArray _ownerID));
                if(_codeCount == 2) then {
                    _ownerID = format["0%1", _ownerID];
                };
                if(_codeCount == 1) then {
                    _ownerID = format["00%1", _ownerID];
                };
            };

_object setVariable ["CharacterID", _ownerID, true];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal  _object;
            clearMagazineCargoGlobal  _object;
            // _object setVehicleAmmo DZE_vehicleAmmo;

_object setdir _dir;
            if(_vecExists)then{
            _object setVectorDirAndUp _vector;
            };
            _object setposATL _pos;
            _object setDamage _damage;

if ((typeOf _object) in dayz_allowedObjects) then {
                _object setVariable["memDir",_dir,true];
                if (DZE_GodModeBase) then {
                    _object addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
                } else {
                    _object addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call object_handleServerKilled;}];
                };
                // Test disabling simulation server side on buildables only.
                _object enableSimulation false;
                // used for inplace upgrades && lock/unlock of safe
                _object setVariable ["OEMPos", _pos, true];

};

/*ZSC*/
            if( count (_inventory) > 3)then{
                _object setVariable ["bankMoney", _inventory select 3, true];
            }else{
                    _object setVariable ["bankMoney", 0, true];
            };
            /*ZSC*/
            if (count _inventory > 0) then {
                if (_type in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
                    // Fill variables with loot
                    _object setVariable ["WeaponCargo", (_inventory select 0),true];
                    _object setVariable ["MagazineCargo", (_inventory select 1),true];
                    _object setVariable ["BackpackCargo", (_inventory select 2),true];
                } else {

//Add weapons
                    _objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 0) select 0;
                    _objWpnQty = (_inventory select 0) select 1;
                    _countr = 0;                    
                    {
                        if(_x in (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0)) then {
                            _x = (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 1) select ((DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0) find _x);
                        };
                        _isOK =     isClass(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x);
                        if (_isOK) then {
                            _object addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
                        };
                        _countr = _countr + 1;
                    } count _objWpnTypes;

//Add Magazines
                    _objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 1) select 0;
                    _objWpnQty = (_inventory select 1) select 1;
                    _countr = 0;
                    {
                        if (_x == "BoltSteel") then { _x = "WoodenArrow" }; // Convert BoltSteel to WoodenArrow
                        if (_x == "ItemTent") then { _x = "ItemTentOld" };
                        _isOK =     isClass(configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x);
                        if (_isOK) then {
                            _object addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
                        };
                        _countr = _countr + 1;
                    } count _objWpnTypes;

//Add Backpacks
                    _objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 2) select 0;
                    _objWpnQty = (_inventory select 2) select 1;
                    _countr = 0;
                    {
                        _isOK =     isClass(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _x);
                        if (_isOK) then {
                            _object addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
                        };
                        _countr = _countr + 1;
                    } count _objWpnTypes;
                };
            };    

if (_object isKindOf "AllVehicles") then {
                {
                    _selection = _x select 0;
                    _dam = _x select 1;
                    if (_selection in dayZ_explosiveParts && _dam > 0.8) then {_dam = 0.8};
                    [_object,_selection,_dam] call object_setFixServer;
                } count _hitpoints;

_object setFuel _fuel;

if (!((typeOf _object) in dayz_allowedObjects)) then {

//_object setvelocity [0,0,1];
                    _object call fnc_veh_ResetEH;        

if(_ownerID != "0" && !(_object isKindOf "Bicycle")) then {
                        _object setvehiclelock "locked";
                    };

_totalvehicles = _totalvehicles + 1;

// total each vehicle
                    serverVehicleCounter set [count serverVehicleCounter,_type];
                };
            };

//Monitor the object
            PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor,_object];
        };
    } forEach (_BuildingQueue + _objectQueue);
    // # END SPAWN OBJECTS #

// preload server traders menu data into cache
    if !(DZE_ConfigTrader) then {
        {
            // get tids
            _traderData = call compile format["menu_%1;",_x];
            if(!isNil "_traderData") then {
                {
                    _traderid = _x select 1;

_retrader = [];

_key = format["CHILD:399:%1:",_traderid];
                    _data = "HiveEXT" callExtension _key;

//diag_log "HIVE: Request sent";

//Process result
                    _result = call compile format ["%1",_data];
                    _status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "ObjectStreamStart") then {
                        _val = _result select 1;
                        //Stream Objects
                        //diag_log ("HIVE: Commence Menu Streaming...");
                        call compile format["ServerTcache_%1 = [];",_traderid];
                        for "_i" from 1 to _val do {
                            _data = "HiveEXT" callExtension _key;
                            _result = call compile format ["%1",_data];
                            call compile format["ServerTcache_%1 set [count ServerTcache_%1,%2]",_traderid,_result];
                            _retrader set [count _retrader,_result];
                        };
                        //diag_log ("HIVE: Streamed " + str(_val) + " objects");
                    };

} forEach (_traderData select 0);
            };
        } forEach serverTraders;
    };

if (_hiveLoaded) then {
        //  spawn_vehicles
        _vehLimit = MaxVehicleLimit - _totalvehicles;
        if(_vehLimit > 0) then {
            diag_log ("HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: " + str(_vehLimit));
            for "_x" from 1 to _vehLimit do {
                [] spawn spawn_vehicles;
            };
        } else {
            diag_log "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!";
        };
    };

//  spawn_roadblocks
    diag_log ("HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: " + str(MaxDynamicDebris));
    for "_x" from 1 to MaxDynamicDebris do {
        [] spawn spawn_roadblocks;
    };
    //  spawn_ammosupply at server start 1% of roadblocks
    diag_log ("HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: " + str(MaxAmmoBoxes));
    for "_x" from 1 to MaxAmmoBoxes do {
        [] spawn spawn_ammosupply;
    };
    // call spawning mining veins
    diag_log ("HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: " + str(MaxMineVeins));
    for "_x" from 1 to MaxMineVeins do {
        [] spawn spawn_mineveins;
    };

if(isnil "dayz_MapArea") then {
        dayz_MapArea = 10000;
    };
    if(isnil "HeliCrashArea") then {
        HeliCrashArea = dayz_MapArea / 2;
    };
    if(isnil "OldHeliCrash") then {
        OldHeliCrash = false;
    };

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
    if(OldHeliCrash) then {
        _nul = [3, 4, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', HeliCrashArea, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;
    };
    if (isDedicated) then {
        // Epoch Events
        _id = [] spawn server_spawnEvents;
        // server cleanup
        [] spawn {
            private ["_id"];
            sleep 200; //Sleep Lootcleanup, don't need directly cleanup on startup + fix some performance issues on serverstart
            waitUntil {!isNil "server_spawnCleanAnimals"};
            _id = [] execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm";
        };

// spawn debug box
        _debugMarkerPosition = getMarkerPos "respawn_west";
        _debugMarkerPosition = [(_debugMarkerPosition select 0),(_debugMarkerPosition select 1),1];
        _vehicle_0 = createVehicle ["DebugBox_DZ", _debugMarkerPosition, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
        _vehicle_0 setPos _debugMarkerPosition;
        _vehicle_0 setVariable ["ObjectID","1",true];

// max number of spawn markers
        if(isnil "spawnMarkerCount") then {
            spawnMarkerCount = 10;
        };
        actualSpawnMarkerCount = 0;
        // count valid spawn marker positions
        for "_i" from 0 to spawnMarkerCount do {
            if (!([(getMarkerPos format["spawn%1", _i]), [0,0,0]] call BIS_fnc_areEqual)) then {
                actualSpawnMarkerCount = actualSpawnMarkerCount + 1;
            } else {
                // exit since we did not find any further markers
                _i = spawnMarkerCount + 99;
            };

};
        diag_log format["Total Number of spawn locations %1", actualSpawnMarkerCount];

endLoadingScreen;
    };

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
    [] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";
    allowConnection = true;    
    sm_done = true;
    publicVariable "sm_done";
};

1 hour ago, ElDubya said:

// if TRUE: Overwrites yours fn_selfactions.sqf with default 1 + edits. | IF False: Change content yourself @ step D
ZSC_Overwrite_SelfActions = false;

Do you have this in your ZSCconfig.sqf for Single Currency?

Hi ElDubya,

Yes, I do have that in there - is that incorrect?

My point was, both Plot For Life and Zupa's Single Currency use a fn_selfActions.sqf. Make sure you are now and have only ever been using and editing the same one, and not overwriting one with the other. Seeing as you are losing mousewheel options, the issue sort of points towards this file.

yes check what eldubya said, also make sure that you merged the files.  Best program ive used to merge was beyond compare. Right click on each file and compare them, it shows in red whats different.  If it wasnt for that i would not have plot for life.

Also 2.35 is the version to go if you want vectors..

on the plus side, you've only spent a few days, i spent a month or more lol (on and off). so you're doing great

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I went back and checked the initial log line by line (I'm still new to this so I may have missed a few things).

So for the error below, I did a search of the forums and saw that I need to go through server_monitor.sqf and change all the instances of "intentory" to "inventory".

if ((count _intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) ==>
 1:39:19   Error position: <_intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) ==>
 1:39:19   Error Undefined variable in expression: _intentory
 1:39:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 201
 1:39:19 Error in expression <["OEMPos", _pos, true];

For the second error below, I went to line 921 and removed what appears to be an extra "};" in fn_selfactions.sqf. I'm using the fn_selfactions in my custom folder rather than the one in plot4life.

6:22:37   Error Missing {
 6:22:37 File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 921
 6:22:37 Error in expression <lowdog;
s_player_followdog = -1;
};
};

} else {

{dayz_myCursorTarget removeAct>

For this error  below I was a bit confused as it says a missing "]" but i believe it was actually a comma at the end of the line, so I added a comma to server_updateobject.sqf

6:57:17   Error Missing ]
 6:57:17 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 71
 6:57:17 Error in expression <argo _object,
getBackpackCargo _object

_object getVariable["bankMoney",0]

];
_>

So, at this stage those errors in my log appear to have disappeared. When I log in I'm still having issues with the scroll wheel somewhat. Now, everytime I try and scroll wheel it constantly has plot management available for me to click (even when I'm not at a plot pole). I've included my log below but it doesn't seem to have any errors related to my issue. I've compared the fn_selfactions.sqf to my original one that works and the one that plot4life provides and I've merged them but clearly if the issue is here I can't figure out the problem. As I said, I'm still a bit new to all of this so I'm trying to figure it out but any help is greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

Version 1.63.131129
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
        <English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
        <Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
        <Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
        <French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
        <Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
        <Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
        <Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
        <Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class ReammoBox->Small_items, by corepatch\corepatch_additionalobjects\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CardboardBox/
Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_68220\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/G36a/FullAuto/
Updating base class ->Mode_SemiAuto, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_68220\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/G36a/Single/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->4000Rnd_762x51_M134, by corepatch\corepatch_ccp_71142_cit_13602_25047\config.cpp/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
 0:34:14 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2600, Steam Query Port: 2601
 0:34:15 Connected to Steam servers
 0:35:49 Server error: Player without identity Pops (id 1616440706)
 0:35:57 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
 0:35:58 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
 0:35:58 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:35:58 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:00 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 0:36:00 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
 0:36:02 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
 0:36:02 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
 0:36:02 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
 0:36:02 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 01022016-v1429A | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,131129] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Overpoch_1"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_abc = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_gen = _abc select (random ((count _abc)-1));
_arr = ['I','m','B','b','6','N','Q','J','J','E','y','N','v','0','S','e','e','f','X','a','S','Q','s','w','N','X','L','C','Y','S'];
for '_i' from 0 to (8+(round(random 3))) do {_gen = _gen + str(round(random 9)) + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_gen
}"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _simple: h2E5L0S1e7e3e7J4N6s0S7S"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _dialogIds: k0f9e1y2J5S7w1Q2J3B4N"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _badtxts: c9Q9e6s1N8L3S7b7f8w6y2m"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: b6J5Y1S4J8Q3a4J7m1b1Q"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: w2X7J8v1N3v8e6J4b4a"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar0: h0N5S2b5E8N9X7E6N4S6e"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: s9C2b204S7e1N5w9w4060709v"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: l1s8S8X3f6J4J1m5X4X6a"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: d163N2f4S3S6Q8J6J1N3X"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: g1J3s3a4e8w7S2N6Q3C7s4E"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: i2y6w8e165f5S1b8Q4B4J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: h906m7S3a4S369X1s2J7J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: r6B4E7Y5N7e3y7L0y1y8w2X"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: r2N8B3y0Q5s1Q7b0b0w4N"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: n3I4J2a0e7B3Q5N8X8X1w"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: n2L0f8f4J403v3a2J3b4E"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: x2L4X0S3I2Q2S605w2Y7f7I"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: f0f8Q3J0J2Q0f6X2Q8v"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar25: v8N6X5X8y2s4e1L604m4S5L"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar29: v9N1e3N5e7S9a3e9Y4J6J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar30: i7Q8Q0f3B3S0Q3E7w2S2E"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar31: i4S9Q8S5w2v6s4Y5m4Y4S8J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar32: j0N2S2Q7Q466e1w8N8v7N"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar33: v4v204N5y8S4J6X6S9e"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar34: o3J7Y2S9C1v8I6e205J0N3v"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar35: l9s4X6w7v2S2N6Y5X6J4S"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar36: a8C4L401f7b8e3e1N4E0J1Y"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar321737: t167y7S9s6b6e5e9X5J2B3S0J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar38: g4N506b3y6b5J7B861e305f"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar39: t0Q9X166e5E2v2I763X"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapTimer: k4f0y8Y7a0s2L6S1S5I"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _clickOnMapCaught: k5b4N1S2e4w606w1b5L6J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_handlerandvar10: p7N765J5e2s8a5a2e0e3L4S6e"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _remark: d4b7B3C268C9Q6N8B3Q6v9J7e"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _AHpos: r6X6C203J8y2y7L1y86"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedcheckpos: m2Y6C3e6X9X8N7m4e5E"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _loadedchecktime: o8I3N7S5S0e2B6J0s6S2w1J8X"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _MenuChecksRunningx: j4J9J7S3f202X6E9N5w6a"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _oneachframe: e7J5s4L3S6N267N861N7f"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _anotherloop: o0X3E3X5N5B0B8X6b4Y4N4X9B"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _clientoncetwo: n709B3I5B5e7J9s8Q5S3e7e6E"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _lastUnlock: l8J7Y3S8S0C462b2L9w7e0N36"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _AdminReqCheck: c4I604e0X2I5J2N5X3a3b6s"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupeCheckVar: i7s0b5b1Y7J364Q9v3S4J2J"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVCheckVar: PVAHR_0_w4Y3Q4N3S8X3I3L3J1E7S2w5a"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _antidupePVResVar: PVAHR_0_x6Y4N6m4f100S306e6J5y3E"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _antiantihack_rndvar: PVAHR_0_j3N9X3e5m7w4b3N5m4S6S"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar321710: PVAHR_0_p9m6Y2C1N6Y4a1S6Q6b"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - AdminMenu LOADED!"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
 0:36:02 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
 0:36:03 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:03 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
 0:36:12 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...
 0:36:12 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
 0:36:12 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 0:36:12 "infiSTAR.de - infiSTAR_LoadStatus1: infiSTAR is already loaded!"
 0:36:12 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
 0:36:13 "HIVE: Starting"
 0:36:13 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
 0:36:13 "HIVE: found 417 objects"
 0:36:13 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
 0:36:13 "HIVE: got 63 Epoch Objects and 354 Vehicles"
 0:36:13 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
 0:36:13 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
 0:36:16 Error in expression <0012207031];
};

_group_8 = createGroup _center_0;

_vehicle_627 = objNull;
if (>
 0:36:16   Error position: <_center_0;

_vehicle_627 = objNull;
if (>
 0:36:16   Error Undefined variable in expression: _center_0
 0:36:16 File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\bsb_updates\bsb_chernarus_plus_v2.sqf, line 3808
 0:36:20 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
 0:36:20 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
 0:36:22 No owner
 0:36:22 No owner
 0:36:22 "HIVE: Vehicle Spawn limit reached!"
 0:36:22 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 150"
 0:36:22 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 15"
 0:36:22 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 40"
 0:36:22 "Total Number of spawn locations 5"
 0:36:27 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Pops(76561197988094809) - 0h 00min | ******ADMIN******"
 0:36:38 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
 0:36:39 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
 0:36:39 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
 0:36:39 "WAI: Initialising missions"
 0:37:06 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: ["76561197988094809","Pops"]"
 0:37:06 "infiSTAR.de PlayerConnected: ["","__SERVER__"]"
 0:37:11 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,37]"
 0:37:21 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\stp\non\non\amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon_end
 0:37:21 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,"76561197988094809"]"
 0:37:21 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: Pops(76561197988094809)"
 0:37:21 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,"76561197988094809"]"
 0:37:21 "infiSTAR.de Log: Pops(76561197988094809) -    Left SafeZone @999153"
 0:37:41 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[841.369,2513.16,0]]"
 0:37:41 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE,[841.369,2513.16,0]]"
 0:37:41 "infiSTAR.de PVAH_WriteLog: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE   Admin Pops(76561197988094809) teleported to   GPS: 008128   WorldSpace: [841.369,2513.16,0]"
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Relations not found! Using DZMS Relations.
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Relations not found! Using DZMSHotSpots Relations.
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: chernarus Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Loading Compiled Functions.
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Loading All Other Functions.
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
 0:38:07 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
 0:38:07 [DZMSHotSpots]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
 0:38:24 "infiSTAR.de Log: DOOR UNLOCK ATTEMPT: ID:505 UID:0 BY Pops(76561197988094809) @008127 Code Entered: 422 | Correct Code: 442"
 0:38:28 "infiSTAR.de Log: DOOR UNLOCKED: ID:505 UID:0 BY Pops(76561197988094809) @008127 Code Entered: 442"
 0:38:58 "infiSTAR.de PlayerDisconnected: _uid: 76561197988094809   _name: Pops"
 0:38:58 "get: STRING (76561197988094809), sent: STRING (76561197988094809)"
 0:38:58 "DISCONNECT: Pops (76561197988094809) Object: B 1-1-D:1 (Pops) REMOTE, _characterID: 52 at loc [825.039,2577.89,0.0014267]"
 0:38:58 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
 0:38:58 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
 0:38:58 Client: Remote object 3:7 not found
 0:38:59 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:4 not found
 0:39:08 [DZMSHotSpots]: Running Minor Mission RBTankTraps.
 0:39:08 [DZMSHotSpots]: Minor Mission RBTankTraps started at [1918.7,2245.7,0]
 0:39:08 No owner
 0:39:08 [DZMSHotSpots]: (DZMSHotSpotsUnitsMinor) 4 AI Spawned, 4 units in mission.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey :) 

So i am having a really weird problem when trying to install this on my fresh server with only zupa coins 999 hive script..

For some reason i dont have to put a code in to unlock my safe :-\ Is it checking my player id now or something so i dont need a code anymore.. Or am i doing something wrong...

Everything else seems to work fine.. There is sometimes when i change skins my coins get wiped but if i log out and then back in again they are back so that aint really a issue.. But this safe thing is bothering me... 

15 minutes ago, *SMOKEY* said:

Hey :) 

So i am having a really weird problem when trying to install this on my fresh server with only zupa coins 999 hive script..

For some reason i dont have to put a code in to unlock my safe :-\ Is it checking my player id now or something so i dont need a code anymore.. Or am i doing something wrong...

Everything else seems to work fine.. There is sometimes when i change skins my coins get wiped but if i log out and then back in again they are back so that aint really a issue.. But this safe thing is bothering me... 

thats plot for life, you dont need to remember your own code. But if you want to give it to a friend you need to know it.  Probly still a good idea to write them down. But you dont need to enter the code for your own safes within your plot pole.  

As for wiping your coins when changing skins it does that sometimes. You could look at zupas script for changing skins. and theres also a few fixes for the single currency you will need like the one for the negative money and the one for the First time you log in a server, it doesnt save your money.

1 minute ago, theduke said:

thats plot for life, you dont need to remember your own code. But if you want to give it to a friend you need to know it.  Probly still a good idea to write them down. But you dont need to enter the code for your own safes within your plot pole.  

As for wiping your coins when changing skins it does that sometimes. You could look at zupas script for changing skins. and theres also a few fixes for the single currency you will need like the one for the negative money and the one for the First time you log in a server, it doesnt save your money.

Thank you so so much for the quick reply :)  

It really has been bugging me... So i just reset my server and logged back in and did not need the code for my safe :-\ I could just open it.. So you are saying that is part of this mod and no one else can open my safe without my code ? Only i can open it without the code ? 

Just now, *SMOKEY* said:

Thank you so so much for the quick reply :)  

It really has been bugging me... So i just reset my server and logged back in and did not need the code for my safe :-\ I could just open it.. So you are saying that is part of this mod and no one else can open my safe without my code ? Only i can open it without the code ? 

yes thats true. only you can open it without the code...i just realized for the single currency you dont have the banking.  my instructions were for 2.0.  Not sure if it will apply to you. but as for the P4L, thats how it works.

6 minutes ago, theduke said:

Awesome :D 

Now i am one happy chap..

Thats one pain in the rear script i can scrub of the list to install :P 

Ok so after some more testing and playing with this script today i still think i am messing something up.. not only do i not need a code to enter safes on my plot i also dont need a code to unlock any of my safe's anywhere on the map :-\ 

So am i missing something or dont you need codes for safes at all now ?

If thats the case i feel its quite un-safe... So if i just direct my compiles back to the default player_unlockVault and default player_packVault and player_lockVault can i still have plot for life but with safes and codes staying the way its supoosed to be ?

actually now i think about it, you can place safes all over the map without a plot and they still open when YOU try. they are tied to your playeruid.  Best way is to place a safe and have a friend try and open it. its supposed to ask for the code if you havnt dropped a safe. but i can assure you thats how the script works.

On 11/02/2016 at 11:37 AM, alienpop said:

For the second error below, I went to line 921 and removed what appears to be an extra "};" in fn_selfactions.sqf. I'm using the fn_selfactions in my custom folder rather than the one in plot4life.

Change that whole block for this and it should fix it : 

Spoiler

if(dayz_tameDogs) then {

//Dog
		if (_isDog && _isAlive && (_hasRawMeat) && _ownerID == "0" && player getVariable ["dogID", 0] == 0) then {
			if (s_player_tamedog < 0) then {
				s_player_tamedog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_tamedog", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\tame_dog.sqf", _cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "", ""];
			};
		} else {
			s_player_tamedog = -1;
		};
		if (_isDog && _ownerID == dayz_characterID && _isAlive) then {
			if (s_player_feeddog < 0 && _hasRawMeat) then {
				s_player_feeddog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_feeddog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,0], 0, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_waterdog < 0 && "ItemWaterbottle" in _magazinesPlayer) then {
				s_player_waterdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_waterdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\feed.sqf",[_dogHandle,1], 0, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_staydog < 0) then {
				_lieDown = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_actionLieDown";
				if (_lieDown) then { _text = "str_actions_liedog"; } else { _text = "str_actions_sitdog"; };
				s_player_staydog = player addAction [localize _text,"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\stay.sqf", _dogHandle, 5, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_trackdog < 0) then {
				s_player_trackdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_trackdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\track.sqf", _dogHandle, 4, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_barkdog < 0) then {
				s_player_barkdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_barkdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\speak.sqf", _cursorTarget, 3, false, true,"",""];
			};
			if (s_player_warndog < 0) then {
				_warn = _dogHandle getFSMVariable "_watchDog";
				if (_warn) then { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_247"); _warn = false; } else { _text = (localize "str_epoch_player_248"); _warn = true; };
				s_player_warndog = player addAction [format[localize "str_actions_warndog",_text],"\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\warn.sqf",[_dogHandle, _warn], 2, false, true,"",""];		
			};
			if (s_player_followdog < 0) then {
				s_player_followdog = player addAction [localize "str_actions_followdog","\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\dog\follow.sqf",[_dogHandle,true], 6, false, true,"",""];
			};
		} else {
			s_player_feeddog = -1;
			s_player_waterdog = -1;
			s_player_staydog = -1;
			s_player_trackdog = -1;
			s_player_barkdog = -1;
			s_player_warndog = -1;
			s_player_followdog = -1;
		};
	};

For this error  below I was a bit confused as it says a missing "]" but i believe it was actually a comma at the end of the line, so I added a comma to server_updateobject.sqf

You need to add a comma, here : 

6:57:17   Error Missing ]
 6:57:17 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf, line 71
 6:57:17 Error in expression <argo _object,
getBackpackCargo _object, <------ ADD COMMA HERE

_object getVariable["bankMoney",0]

];
_>

10 hours ago, g0dzstar said:

When installing the plot4life & snap pro v2.35, are you supposed to get the orange and white "epoch snapping" layout or do you get the blue and white "snap pro v1.4.1." when building a wooden wall for example?

Im kinda lost.

When i use snap..

All i see is little gray dots that turn yellow :P lol

And when the two little dots connect or get close enough to each other and both turn yellow you just click build and it should snap in to place..

There is also a little menu that pops up with details and stuff when you place a buildable object ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have installed this with souls edit of ZUPA's single currency. But i cant get past loading character data. I'm pretty sure its because the variable i need to use is characterid instead of the playeruid. But i cant find where to change said variable :(

This is what i get in the RPT:

3:33:01 "DISCONNECT: Josh (76561197996120339) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Josh) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,1.10846]"
 3:33:01 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Josh as no characterID"

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

On 17/03/2016 at 7:50 AM, haba said:

It's maybe offtopic but have someone merged p4l (2.5) + snap_pro (1.4.1) + build vector? I will be glad if someone help with that, because latest files at github was merged wuth p4l 2.34

let me know if you managed to get all 3 working