Base Building 1.3

umfufu

After giving it a go, the objects disappear immediately after putting them down. Anyone else know what could go wrong?

My guess is u didnt made the server-side , aka only the mission part was inserted in your Epoch

• 2 months later...

This is running fine on my server with just a slight problem..

The key panels do not open gates or turn on lights or operate roofs. Besides that it works awesome. There is a tutorial on how to install it on the community git hub inside the epoch folder in the download. Go here.. 

http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-base-building-1-3-more-like-2-0-works-with-epoch-any-build.18752/

EDIT: I have since discovered that my dayz epoch buildables are shifting since installing this. Looking for a fix if any one knows one?

This is running fine on my server with just a slight problem..

The key panels do not open gates or turn on lights or operate roofs. Besides that it works awesome. There is a tutorial on how to install it on the community git hub inside the epoch folder in the download. Go here.. 

http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-base-building-1-3-more-like-2-0-works-with-epoch-any-build.18752/

EDIT: I have since discovered that my dayz epoch buildables are shifting since installing this. Looking for a fix if any one knows one?

Look in that thread, look for my posts. Someone found the fix!

What thread?

EDIT: I can't find the fix for 1.0.4.2 any where mate?

I'm not certain but he may be referring to this thread, where someone answered a problem he was having:

Need to amend variables.sqf

I'm going to try putting this together tonight, if it works fine without problems I'll let you know the steps I took to set it up.

I'm not certain but he may be referring to this thread, where someone answered a problem he was having:

I'm going to try putting this together tonight, if it works fine without problems I'll let you know the steps I took to set it up.

I found the fix some one got this working on Epoch 1.0.4.2 - I haven't tested the Gates/Lights/Roofs yet but there is a fix on the other thread that was posted. I can link to the exact post if some one wants the Epoch 1.0.4.2 files.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the fix some one got this working on Epoch 1.0.4.2 - I haven't tested the Gates/Lights/Roofs yet but there is a fix on the other thread that was posted. I can link to the exact post if some one wants the Epoch 1.0.4.2 files.

Please do... I would love to be able to give this a try. Do I use the 1.0.3 version then I assume? And a link the the "fix" for 1.4 would be great. seems like there are a few of us who need it.

Thanks,

Bao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you guys will follow the 20+ page thread, it walks you through it.  I know it's painful to read, but it's worth it!  

Once you finish the thread and have the mod working, mining and other deconstruction will not work.  If you guys make it that far, I will gladly give you the fix for that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so is this working with 1.0.5.1 ? or still all those bugs with lights and everything ? and if so wich version should i use with 1.0.5.1 i did looked into the generic one but theres alot of mismatch on what to find and replace so im not sure anybody has any answer on this ?

edit: ive also tried 1.0.3 but i get stuck in my server pbo when i gotta change my private["_pos"]; inside compile\server_updateNearbyObjects.sqf

thing is i dont have this file the closest thing i have to this is dayz_server\compile\server_updateObject.sqf and off course the variable isnt there