[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

tried to get this to work on sauerland but not able to get in server. it gets stuck on creating character.

rpt log shows nothing other then im disconnected 

We have a small diffrent problem.

When other ppl join the most get kicked with the reason "Signature timeout"..

I have no Problems, and this is only when JAEM is activated...

When I made my evac chopper on Epoch chernarus (with a blackhawk) it worked first time. I landed it back and now it says *there is no evac chopper in your evac chopper field* or something like that.

Also when I tried landing another helicopter it didint work either. Even the first time I set it as evac it said there was no helicopter on the evac field.
Any idea ?

I, like many others, are having issues with getting this to work with Sauerland. On my development server, it would freeze up at "Creating Character" part of the login, then the logs would say I signature check timed out. I don't know what I did, but it randomly started working no problems after 10+ times of restarting the server and double checking everything was good.

So I decided to throw it on my live server. Some people could log in, most couldn't. It would freeze up on them and even on me. The people who got in said there was no difference in loading in, that it loaded in smoothly and that was it. Everyone else freezed up and forced them to close.

This is Epoch with Sauerland. The RPT shows no obvious errors, and no errors that weren't there before.

Any ideas on how we can get this going? It's an amazing mod, and I'd love to get it going on our server.

Hi all.

I download one script pack with this mod version 1.0 because am new in dayz modding and scripting and still i have no clue what am doing,but i have problem because when server restarts evac chooper disapperes and you need to make new evac chooper with breafcase.Is that maked on purpice or it is bug or i just need to download 1.3 version.

Is it posible to make that players dont pay for making evac chooper?