[OLD] JAEM - Just another Evac-Chopper Mod v1.4 (Updated 06/14/2014) ** OUT OF DATE **

OtterNas3

Hello OtterNas3,

I am finding your script very useful and commend you on your achievements. I do have a question for you of course. I am using it on a Epoch Napf server with SelfBB, DZAI and DZMS mission system. It works up to the point when it actually lays down the square for the point. It takes the gold, does the animation then I get just a half second glimpse of the square on the ground then it disappears. I went away 1000m and it would only tell me that there was no heli on the pad to send knowing full well that there is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry dude that i have my own server to administrate and other projects im working on...

Oh, and of course, sorry that i have a real life!

UPDATE 1.3

[FIXED]

• Blackscreen on Sauerland
  • Freeze when calling the chopper (Better search function for players Evac-Field)
  • Map scan area increased, to support the hughe Maps like Sauerland

Moo,

Otter

Hello OtterNas3,

I am finding your script very useful and commend you on your achievements. I do have a question for you of course. I am using it on a Epoch Napf server with SelfBB, DZAI and DZMS mission system. It works up to the point when it actually lays down the square for the point. It takes the gold, does the animation then I get just a half second glimpse of the square on the ground then it disappears. I went away 1000m and it would only tell me that there was no heli on the pad to send knowing full well that there is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This sounds like you did not add the "HeliHRescue" to the dayz_allowedObjects

Look for install instructions step 4 again pls.

Thanks for the update and work you put in.

My issue is now as soon as the evac chopper gets ready to land you lose connection via client, so far it happens to everyone. You call it and it shows up fine but your game will crash. Soon as you log into the server again the chopper and pilot are at the location. No errors in the server files, anyone got any ideal what would cause this? No anti hacks or admin tools installed...Even removed all BE filters to test....

This has nothing todo with the BE filters, sounds really weird, never had such a problem and players use it alot on my and other servers.

Is there nothing in the client or serverlogs?

Please right after this happens for you make a copy of your client and server RPT logfile and upload it:

Clientlog can be found here:

C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\arma2oa.RPT

Ok i got it up and running only to have another problem come up. I set the helipad up and left it came picked me up then i flew it back landed it  and tried it again but this time it says there is no heli located on my pad. Only way to get it working again is to pay for it again.

Will have a look on it if i can reproduce that.

Ok i got it up and running only to have another problem come up. I set the helipad up and left it came picked me up then i flew it back landed it  and tried it again but this time it says there is no heli located on my pad. Only way to get it working again is to pay for it again.

Tested this now 10 times, with a new made Evac-Chopper and 10 times with a already setup Evac-Chopper.

Went away 500m by Foot/Car/Plane/Chopper.

Also flew with the Evac-Chopper back to the Evac-Chopper Field and went away again to the same spot.

Worked everytime for me

Yep im sry if anyone has had the same issue as me and fixed it i would love to hear from you. Everything is working perfectly until i leave go to lobby and come back in and its like it does not read that my helicopter is on the helipad no more and i have no idea why i am out of ideas.Other then that works great.

Edit.. not sure what.. but its working now.. either was the battleye or anti hack being incorrect.. die, and respawn, it works, and server reboot and it works! On our chernarus and napf servers

Without having to reset,if correct, you shouldn't need to reset. That charges and drops another heli pad on top of other one. If all is correct, any locked chopper sitting on pad, will work without reseting it. 

ok works fine i wasnt getting the correct distance of 500m maybe away to test it out     thumbs up

ps. you have to reset it every time u use a evac  for call to work again :)

I've never had to reset it unless I want a different chopper.  Just land on the pad and it's ready to go again.

Hey guys, im getting this error in my RPT file:

18:44:23 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\JAEM\EvacChopper_init.sqf, line 10
18:44:23 Error in expression <per_init.sqf"waitUntil {count PVDZE_plr_Login2 > 0};private ["_evacC>
18:44:23   Error position: <PVDZE_plr_Login2 > 0};private ["_evacC>
18:44:23   Error Undefined variable in expression: pvdze_plr_login2

Anyone knows what to do?