Pls include the Following Scripts!

Finest

Hello Guys,

all my clients from g-portal.de and from other hosting companys are asking every time for the same scripts!

so one question why you dont insert a few scripts with on off option :) in your mission file

so

- Tow / Lift Script

- Self Bloodbag

- Safezone

- Sarg AI Missions

so that would be the creates update wou do :)

only make a on off option :) in your mission file.

Hello Finest,

Why don't you code your own mod and then you can update it and add whatever you want including Self Bloodbags, Safezone, AI, and Towing/Lifting. 

They don't want such things in the Epoch mod so they will not be including them even as options. I'm sure your mod will include all the things you don't like as an option for people who happen to like them?

Even though i have many of the scripts installed i think you should start with vanilla Epoch, then clients or server admins can add what they want as optional rather than forced.

Dayz hosts can always add these seperate and let their clients download pre-modified files, gives the customer the option and the hosts only have to do it once :)

Honestly, if a server admin can't add these scripts themselves, they have no place being a server admin.

What if you're a server admin who just wants to run a vanilla server? If someone wants to run custom scripts, but has no clue then I agree with your statement, but other than that, you're talking like a hater.... Just messing with ya about the hater thing :p

I also know where the op is coming from.  He's not saying force these scripts onto people, he's saying include them in the build as optional, then the admin can turn them on or off via the init with a simple AddOnName = on; // or off  ... Hell yeah, if I had the money and the time, and the interest too I'd sit down with a team of developers and build a dayz mod that is truly modular in the sense that it comes with all the most common add-ons.  Axe Cop would be the first person I'd hire, then we'd get rich and I'd spend my half on helping third world communities and starving children.. just thinking out loud :D

Honestly, if a server admin can't add these scripts themselves, they have no place being a server admin.

All of the mods listed in the OP have complete instructions on how to install, so I have to agree with this statement. lol

Anyone that can't follow step by step instructions should definitely avoid being a server admin.

Headaches for everyone involved. The admin themselves, the players, and everyone that has to look at posts like Can Haz Modz?

As for the individual mods. Towing/Lift and maybe selfblood I could see as epoch vanilla compatible.

We had towing for a while but they took away our tow truck! (I used tow/lift anyway)

Sarge AI I think should remain as admin option, this is great for low pop server but might be overkill on high pop servers.

Safezones I'm absolutely against. These will never happen on my server. Life is hard in the apocalypse.

Getting ganked or robbed in trading zone sounds to me like the typical suckatude of life in end times.

The cure is having friends the have your back.