SARGE 1.0.3

ozersk

Question

10 answers to this question

i've been having some weird issues with sarge ai too.  i think it has to do with the server_cleanup.fsm. 

this is the new code

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

where should the sarge part be added?

(vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)

I am running Sarge AI based Missions and I tried replacing the server_cleanup.fsm in dayz_server/system/ with the one you linked above but to no success.

The crates are still despawning. I didn't change any other Sarge AI related files from 1.0.2.5. And I really don't want to because everything is working. I just need to get rid of the cleanup interference

This works for me in 1.0.3 provided you have changed varibles in all the mission files (sm1.sqf-sm6.sqf)

ie.

_hummer setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
_hummer1 setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

if(vehicle _x != _x && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1)) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

I just ditched Sarge AI+Chernarus Mission System for Wicked's AI. Install took seconds! Also, the AI comes with 3 different skill set's which can easily be changed.

All AI skill sets can be configured with Sarge AI.... far more so than Wicked's AI.