A little bit of everything

LadyVal

Question

As I said before, I am new in all these.  We rented a GTX server with everything on and we are trying to set some costumization but.... yes, there is always a but... I would like to ask some help.

Please, consider me as a total new in scripting and I need a "step by step for dummies"

1.- I am trying to set the entire server into PVE so no player could harm other player or kamikaze into anybody.  How and where do you handle this "godmode" so I turn the server into PVE?

2.- Though like I said we want the server to be PVE, the idea is to make 2 exceptions and create 2 pvp areas (in Cherno and Elektro).  How you Mark those areas in map with notifications 100 mts (for example) "you are entering a pvp area"

3.- Admintools: I set them exactly like the step by step guide but it is giving an error (I dont have antihack), 

4.- Since the problem with Bohemia and BE, I could never make the messages announcing the server restart again, any idea would be welcome.

And... that's it for now.   I know it is a lot and very "dummy questions" but, what can I say, I am kinda dummy in this topic

Thanks for any help

Edited by LadyVal
I solved one of the issues.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet