Wicked AI/Mission system

Markk311

Mark311 has been inactive for a bit and thus any questions directed at him will most likely go unanswered unless he comes back. For anyone having trouble installing this you can refer to the following install/customization video. The video only has the missions enabled (the roaming AI is disabled). I suggest you use the github files in the description of the video as they have been modified and fixed up some. If you want roaming AI sarge seems to be better. (We found the roaming AI for this was way too easy and didn't work very well)

I am having trouble with getting the missions to start.  I have read that I need to configure WAI to spawn missions as well as static spawns (static spawns working fine).  I am using with DZMS (which is also working).  Where do I configure WAI to get these missions to spawn alongside the DZMS mission?  Any help appreciated!!!

// Police Station in Vybor
[[3685.9336, 8920.1123, 3.5587075], //position
8,						  //Number Of units
1,					      //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",			      //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,						  //Number of magazines
"",						  //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Policeman",			  //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"Random"                  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
] call spawn_group;

Berrybroccoli, You need to get the position you want them to spawn and edit your customSpawns.sqf like this.  These units are very aggressive by default.  If you want guards that are friendly if your humanity is high enough then Sarge is the way to go.

@ekroemer    

Hi looking at your post on giving Ai RPG7V and getting it to remove on death, Is there a way to add Nvg's to the code, so they have them and hope use them at night, and if killed you cant loot them.

Many thanks for your time.

Keith

Sorry, I haven't read any WAI specifics about this.

DZAI has this feature and looking at DZAI\compile\ai_death.sqf and DZAI\compile\ai_setup_loadout.sqf I assume it should not be complicated. I'd simply try to

• add _unit addweapon "NVGoggles"; below _unit addweapon _weapon; in compile/SpawnGroup.sqf,
  • add _unit removeWeapon "NVGoggles"; to compile/ai_killed.sqf

and hope they'll be using them.

Let us know how this works out.

you know whats real fun tho set wai ai to side Civilian friend to west enemy to east disable wai missions

add dzai post some wai static m2 machine guns maybe on top of your base if its in a city only if i could get wai to shoot zeds would be great

add dzms for missions

Hi folks.

I need more WAI missions. Need some missions improvments too like parachute drop and  Air Support. ASAP. Where i can get some or how i can make it.

Stock missions are too easy. Please help me

Maybe something like that:

How to edit that line from custom_spawn.sql  to use danamic mission spawn position.

[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224], [0,0,0],400,"UH1H_DZ",5,1,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random",True] spawn heli_para;

The missions scipts using a variable: 

[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0]

How to set this toghether?

Hey guys just got a quick compatibility question anyone can answer. Is this compatible with sarge ai? And is sarge ai compatible with dzai? Your response is greatly appreciated hope to here from someone soon. Thanks in advance and cheers!

Having some troubles with people running over AI in vehicles and also people riding a bike to the mission box or vehicle, taking the items/vehicle and leaving without killing the AI.

Was wondering if these 2 options could be added

1. When a player tries to drive over an AI it will blow out a tyre.

2. It is not possible to access the crate or vehicle until all the AI are dead.

If this is not possible does someone have alternative solutions to fix these problems?

Thankyou :)

// SECTOR B CHOPPER PATROL
[[6611.9756, 14201.991],    //Position to patrol
[6611.9756, 14201.991],	             // Position to spawn chopper at
2000,					//Radius of patrol
10,                     //Number of waypoints to give
"UH1H_DZ",		        //Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
1						//Skill level of units 
] spawn heli_patrol;

When I spawn my heli in at the location it spawns on the ground and blows up. How can I fix this?

I'm spawning in a group of AI as well at the same location however they don't seem to be appearing in-game. Missions spawn just fine though? :S

// SECTOR B AI GROUP SPAWNS
[[6611.9756, 14201.991], //position
25,						  //Number Of units
1,					      //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",			      //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,						  //Number of magazines
"",						  //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Bandit2_DZ",			  //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"Random"                  //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
] call spawn_group;

Try set up heli spawn with this line:

[[6611.9756,14201.991,0],[6611.9756,14201.991,0],500,10,"UH1H_DZ",1] spawn heli_patrol;

And troopers spawn with this line:

[[6611.9756,14201.991,0],25,"Random","Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;

Try set up heli spawn with this line:

[[6611.9756,14201.991,0],[6611.9756,14201.991,0],500,10,"UH1H_DZ",1] spawn heli_patrol;

And troopers spawn with this line:

[[6611.9756,14201.991,0],25,"Random","Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;

Okay I will try this out, thank you