epoch 1.0.6.1 traders

Never had this problem unless youve added overwatch and not amended your trader files to suit.

You add whatever you like to the config files, but youll need to move them server side and adjust the calls in descriptuon.ext and init.sqf.

1061 doesnt use database traders by default

@ohnonotagain

MAKE CUSTOM TRADERS ITEMS/PRICES

1-Open your server_Traders.sqf  located in Mpmissions\instance_chernarus_11\

change your line by this:

#include "custom\CfgServerTrader\chernarus11.sqf"

2-Open your description.ext located in Mpmissions\instance_chernarus_11\

find "CfgServerTrader.hpp"  and Change your line by this:

#include "custom\CfgServerTrader\CfgServerTrader.hpp"

3-Open \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\Configs\  

and Drop "CfgServerTrader" folder into  Mpmissions\instance_chernarus_11\custom\

4-Open \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\server_traders\

And Drop chernarus11.sqf into custom\CfgServerTrader\

5-  into : \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\CfgServerTrader\Category\ 

you will see a lot of .hpp files.. modify from here your prices and items to sell and bought. 

original post:

Spoiler

thank you. I just dont get why so few weapons are in hpp files. I was looking for list of weapons to add but so far the 1.0.5.1 weapons list does not work. When I pull up to a trader, literally 3 of 20 guns will sell. Most common rifles not listed. I'll keep looking. thanks though

for example, If I have an m14aim in my gear, the trader does not see it when I hit sell. That happens with most of the weapons. I am looking to edit my cfgtrader.hpp now. Problem is ,I dont have a proper list of epoch 1.0.6.1 guns to add. I tried a couple but then server wont start up. Class names must be wrong

• 6 months later...

Hello. i'm building a 10.6.1 server . it woks exept something at the traders. for example, if i want to buy a armored SUV, the window ask me price is a gem (in my custom trader the price is 2 briefcase) and no vehicls spown. Someone have an idéa ? sorry for my bad english, i'm French....

20171023194323_1.thumb.jpg.5bc2702bc5b873a1f6d995b007d7db1d.jpg

4 minutes ago, punish29 said:

Hello. i'm building a 10.6.1 server . it woks exept something at the traders. for example, if i want to buy a armored SUV, the window ask me price is a gem (in my custom trader the price is 2 briefcase) and no vehicls spown. Someone have an idéa ? sorry for my bad english, i'm French....

20171023194323_1.thumb.jpg.5bc2702bc5b873a1f6d995b007d7db1d.jpg

Hi there,

That's working as intended, 2xBriefcase end up being 1xObsidian, you should be able to purchase that no problem.

What Advanced Trading will do is work out how much currency you have in your inventory and check it against your purchase, even if you don't have the right purchase amount as Advanced Trading says, it will work out the worth of the objects you're trying to purchase and the worth of the currency in your inventory.

I just tested this on my server having 2x Briefcases in my inventory purchasing something worth 2 briefcases which rounded up to 1xObsidian, works fine.

To see the value of gems: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L65

Thank you. i have try again and the vendor give me the key and take the 2 briefcases  or the gem, but no car..... il' will sherch again  . for selling it's ok   . whith the admin menu, i had 3 armored suv, and i sold them for 3 briefcase   (easy)        , and when i try to buy back a suv, it's not good.

The server is called     "apres la bombe"       pw is    "moi" 

IP      46.251.234.213:20300

1 hour ago, punish29 said:

Thank you. i have try again and the vendor give me the key and take the 2 briefcases  or the gem, but no car..... il' will sherch again  . for selling it's ok   . whith the admin menu, i had 3 armored suv, and i sold them for 3 briefcase   (easy)        , and when i try to buy back a suv, it's not good.

The server is called     "apres la bombe"       pw is    "moi" 

IP      46.251.234.213:20300

It looks like you are at bandit trader, it should spawn to the right of where you are standing.

If it doesn't spawn there, it will find a safe position around the trader.

If it still doesn't spawn there's other issues which I think would be indicated in the server RPT

Best to put your server rpt on pastebin or drop box for one of us to look at.

hey! i found what was wrong! 

i found a post (not so far.....)   :wink:

i had  to do the invert of the tuto  : change two lines in my AH.sqf    Then  restart the server and restat the game.

i changed 

_worldspace = _array select 1;
            _class = _array select 2;

to  

_worldspace = _array select 0;
            _class = _array select 1;

1 hour ago, punish29 said:

hey! i found what was wrong! 

i found a post (not so far.....)   :wink:

i had  to do the invert of the tuto  : change two lines in my AH.sqf    Then  restart the server and restat the game.

i changed 

_worldspace = _array select 1;
            _class = _array select 2;

to  

_worldspace = _array select 0;
            _class = _array select 1;

If that was the problem then your infistar is old and out of date. I would update asap