[SOLVED] No more slot error with Australian mission file

Grahame

Getting a 100 of the following errors in my RPT file with the result that only one player is allowed on the server at a time:

15:23:36 No more slot to add connection at 053184 (5316.8,18409.0)

In order to make sure that the problem wasn't with something I did I have reverted to the vanilla mission PBO and removed all mods apart from Epoch, CUP Terrains Core, Australia and EpochHive. The problem persists. If anyone can shed some light I would appreciate it. I've searched this forum and BIS' but nothing seems obvious. The mission.sqm in vanilla seems fine so this has got me stumped.

Update:

Tried loading and exporting mission into Eden to see whether regeneration of mission.sqm would fix the issue. No effect.

I know for certain that it is not a server issue. Loaded my Altis map PBO from Black Tide server. No problems, started correctly.

Reinstalled ARMA on server. No effect, still only a single slot.

Reinstalled CUP Terrains and removed MattAust's Custom Buildings. No effect.

Am now uploading Australia mod again to see whether that makes a difference.

Update #2:

Reinstalled Australia mod. No effect still have the same problem.

I know it's not a server issue, and not a problem with my mods to EpochHive files because my EpochAltis mission works without this issue, but I cannot see what the issue might be with the mission.sqm file either...

Update #3

Fixed

• 10 months later...

I actually cannot remember, it's been so long and I put Oz on hold. When I have time I will go and find, then consult my old notepad and get back to you on that. As far as I remember though it had zero effect in game...

• 1 year later...