Grahame

[SOLVED] No more slot error with Australian mission file

Getting a 100 of the following errors in my RPT file with the result that only one player is allowed on the server at a time:

15:23:36 No more slot to add connection at 053184 (5316.8,18409.0)

In order to make sure that the problem wasn't with something I did I have reverted to the vanilla mission PBO and removed all mods apart from Epoch, CUP Terrains Core, Australia and EpochHive. The problem persists. If anyone can shed some light I would appreciate it. I've searched this forum and BIS' but nothing seems obvious. The mission.sqm in vanilla seems fine so this has got me stumped.

Update:

Tried loading and exporting mission into Eden to see whether regeneration of mission.sqm would fix the issue. No effect.

I know for certain that it is not a server issue. Loaded my Altis map PBO from Black Tide server. No problems, started correctly.

Reinstalled ARMA on server. No effect, still only a single slot.

Reinstalled CUP Terrains and removed MattAust's Custom Buildings. No effect.

Am now uploading Australia mod again to see whether that makes a difference.

Update #2:

Reinstalled Australia mod. No effect still have the same problem.

I know it's not a server issue, and not a problem with my mods to EpochHive files because my EpochAltis mission works without this issue, but I cannot see what the issue might be with the mission.sqm file either...

Update #3

Fixed

I actually cannot remember, it's been so long and I put Oz on hold. When I have time I will go and find, then consult my old notepad and get back to you on that. As far as I remember though it had zero effect in game...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Grahame
      I'm trying to set up a second server set on the Australia map and I'm attempting to generate the building loot positions for the undefined buildings there with saveLootPositionsVector.sqf. As far as I understand it (and I may not in fact understand it) I need to load the mission into Eden, then copy and paste the contents of this script into the debug console? If I do so I get an error message saying "undefined number in expression". Can anyone explain what I need to do here to get this working. It's the first time I've attempted to do this and I'll also be needing to use the handy script that generates the code for new trader camps (we're setting up new camps and building them out nicely). 
      If I can get this working I will happily donate all the new code (including the addition of trees and other classes needed to get resources) but I do need to know and understand how to use the scripts first. Any help would be most appreciated.
    • By elbabar
      Hi, 
      I have a problem on Australi's Map, for enter in cop's building, i add  : 
      player setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];
      in my onPlayerRespawn.sqf in my mission PBO, it's work one time, but if i die, that's not working on respawn ... how can i do ?
      By advance, thanks
      Bab
    • By Skare
      I'n currently trying to get an Australia server up , but i keep getting errors that prevent the server from starting . i first thought that it may be how i loaded the mods such as @Epoch;@allinarmaterainpack;@Australia . but it seems right to me as the AIA needs to load before Australia . I'm Stumped I've googled and have found nothing , so here i am below is the entire .rpt ...................... its short because it doesn't get far .
      THANKS IN ADVANCE

Type: Public Branch: Stable Version: 1.48.131645   Allocator: C:\Arma3Servers\PvE Austraila\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll =====================================================================    7:01:01 ManagerConfig()  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_GUNS  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_ROCKETS  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_MISSILES  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_BOMBS  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_GUNS  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_ROCKETS  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_MISSILES  7:01:02 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_BOMBS  7:01:10 Unsupported language English in stringtable  7:01:10 Unsupported language English in stringtable  7:01:10 Conflicting addon E76_BuildingsShops in 'e76_objects\credits\', previous definition in 'e76_buildings\shops\'  7:01:11 Conflicting addon A3_Sounds_F in 'a3\sounds_f\', previous definition in 'mm_buildings\prison\sounds\'  7:01:12 Warning Message: Addon 'ausextras' requires addon 'castructures'  7:02:48 Warning Message: Addon 'Land_IGA_GeneralStore' requires addon 'CAData'  7:02:48 Warning Message: Addon 'CARoads2Dam' requires addon 'CARoads2'  7:02:48 Warning Message: Addon 'australia' requires addon 'AiA_Worlds_DustEffects'  7:02:48 Warning Message: Addon 'australia' requires addon 'AiA_Worlds_DustEffects'  7:02:48 Warning Message: Addon 'A3_epoch_server' requires addon 'A3_epoch_config' 
    • By DirtySanchez
      Hey guys this references this post

To setup your Australia server with the Police Station and Prison ENTERABLE for all players:

Add to your onPlayerRespawn.sqf

player setVariable ['copLevel',1]This feature fix/resolution was found by discovering this piece of code
      class close_door_8 { displayName = "Close Garage"; position = "Interact8"; radius = 5; onlyForplayer = "true"; condition = "((this animationPhase 'Door_8') == 1) && ((player getVariable ['copLevel',0]) > 0)"; statement = "this animate [""Door_8"", 0]"; };Notice the condition and it will show you that the fix above should work just fine
    • By FSB_RU
      There is a mission that works well on the map of Australia
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord