[SOLVED] Australia Prison and Police Station Unlocked/Enterable

DirtySanchez

Hey guys this references this post

To setup your Australia server with the Police Station and Prison ENTERABLE for all players:

Add to your onPlayerRespawn.sqf

player setVariable ['copLevel',1]
This feature fix/resolution was found by discovering this piece of code

class close_door_8 {
    displayName = "Close Garage";
    position = "Interact8";
    radius = 5;
    onlyForplayer = "true";
    condition = "((this animationPhase 'Door_8') == 1) && ((player getVariable ['copLevel',0]) > 0)";
    statement = "this animate [""Door_8"", 0]";
   };
Notice the condition and it will show you that the fix above should work just fine

@ Dirty sanchez.

you put a lot of affort into it.

but if you check the steam WS page of australia it says.

Not sure what the point of your post was considering the referenced post was from 2 days ago and he and all the other australia map hosts already have their answer now.

sometimes you learn more looking through code than just a quick answer.

Good day sir

PS. It's replies like this that push the helpers away instead of thanks for the info, you wasted your time looking at the aus release thread, their website and then the workshop finding a reason to post in this thread for what? To try to piss someone off? Point out that I wasted my time?

None of those apply to me, what I do here I do for my own satisfaction, not the satisfaction of you or the other hosts. In the meantime some people get information they desperately needed and others get the satisfaction of not needing to look stuff up for themselves.

How about you leave the replies to the posts that still need people's help, that would have the most positive impact here in the forums and you won't have wasted your time trying to be a ********* and yes I did the *'s try to figure it out.