Heli Crash Sites Arma 3 Epoch

Fleischer111

When i finish it i'll release it :)

I still have to work out spawning the loot all round (360° like the original), at the minute i'm spawning 2 loot piles, one to the left and another to the right.

However my terrain is my priority, it takes all my spare time.

What do you change to the terrain Richie? Just adding new Map Objects?

I constantly looking for things and ideas to improve the environment and the atmosphere.

I'm curious :P

What do you change to the terrain Richie? Just adding new Map Objects?

I constantly looking for things and ideas to improve the environment and the atmosphere.

I'm curious :P

We're (Myself and my co-admin) are creating a brand new terrain :) got the landscape done, just started laying roads, still a long way to go.

Every now and then i have a night off and polish my servers scripts/addons

We're (Myself and my co-admin) are creating a brand new terrain :) got the landscape done, just started laying roads, still a long way to go.

Like a pro! I wish you all the best for your project and hope it is progressing well ;)

any tips on how to fix the few issues with namalsk? :-) love how that map looks on A3 , just shame no one is working on fixing it!

I just finished making a heli crash spawning script from scratch. It spawns smoking heli crash sites that's on fire like in old dayz at random. There is a crate that spawns with it that is full of loot. The loot, crash site amounts and random spawn radius is all configurable. Its set up for Bornholm at the moment but can easily be changed for any map. If you guys are interested you can play it here 96.3.123.184:2302 or let me know and I can share.

I just finished making a heli crash spawning script from scratch. It spawns smoking heli crash sites that's on fire like in old dayz at random. There is a crate that spawns with it that is full of loot. The loot, crash site amounts and random spawn radius is all configurable. Its set up for Bornholm at the moment but can easily be changed for any map. If you guys are interested you can play it here 96.3.123.184:2302 or let me know and I can share.

Please share it.

That would be awesome.

Nice!! good work Richie.  I like how the loot spawns on ground just like the old dayz ones. If anyone still wants me to post mine let me know. Its a little diff since the loot spawns in crates with and the helis spawn randomly around set points. If not I don't want to clutter up the forums with another crash site script if not needed.

Richie,

Great work!

I'm hot on your tail.  Just about have the smoke/fire and scatter loot implemented in FuMS.

Just running into an issue with 'deleting' the smoke/fire after a mission ends.  I really don't want to get into 'drop' and particle effects :(