[AllinOne] MAS Weapons, Vehicles

SpiRe

UPDATED FOR 0.3.0.2

So much people asking about how to add MAS stuff to their server..

So i repacked my configs with little tutorial...

Download: [Broken Link: github.com/splitx0/A3Epoch_MAS]

Tutorial:

MAS WEAPONS 1.8, VEHICLES 1.0
- PRIZES

1. add line to description.ext :

#include "cfg\CfgPricing.hpp"

2. copy file to mpmissions\epoch.Altis\cfg\CfgPricing.hpp

- PREVENT PLAYERS FROM connecting without addons @mas18 and @masvehicles
add to mission.sqm classes to addons:

"mas_weapons_pack",
"mas_weapons",
"mas_weapons_ak",
"mas_weapons_nw",
"mas_weapons_m4",
"mas_uh1y",
"mas_hmmwv",
"mas_ch47",
"mas_mi8",
"mas_brdm",
"mas_uh60m",
"mas_cars_lr",
"mas_weapons_pack",
"mas_vehicleweapons_core",
"mas_apc",
"mas_tanks",
"mas_cars",
"mas_cars_hilux",
"mas_vehicleweapons_fia"

MAS WEAPONS 1.8
- LOOT SPAWN

[1] since 0.3.0.1 you can use default loot system

1. dePBO @epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo

2. overwrite loots.h
@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings\configs\loots.h

3. repack PBO @epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo

[2] on unsupported maps you can use server sided edit of LSpawner [Na_Palm]
- copy/pack or whatever LSpawner... to: @epochhive\addons\
- You will have to probably delete all stuff with sillencers and optics since it causing dupping.
- Also you will have to delete some backpacks that are duping explosives

- not updated with marksmen stuff
- I dont use LSpawner anymore...

MAS Vehicles 1.0
- SPAWN

1. add lines from epochconfig_vehicles.hpp to @epochhive\epochconfig.hpp

FAQ:

On 3/31/2015 at 8:29 PM, Oprama said:

Make sure you upload MAS/MAS Vehicles to the main directory of your server and the mas.bikey to your Keys folder. Also, don't forget to add @mas; and @masvehicles; to your server's launch parameters or nothing will happen. :)

This is more about filling actual server with proper stuff and what do you need from the part when you actually add addons.

On 3/31/2015 at 9:16 PM, Tricks said:

How about for Chernarus?

I am not running chernarus, so i don't have anything for it but all of that can be used for any of other maps... In LSpawner you just need to add building classes.

Make sure you upload MAS/MAS Vehicles to the main directory of your server and the mas.bikey to your Keys folder. Also, don't forget to add @mas; and @masvehicles; to your server's launch parameters or nothing will happen. :)

Offcourse but i skipped that part because then you can add how to make A3 server, how download it... This is more about filling actual server with proper stuff and what do you need from the part when you actually add addons.

How about for Chernarus?

I am not running chernarus, so i don't have anything for it but all of that can be used for any of other maps... In LSpawner you just need to add building classes.

You can download it in the A3 Launcher and copy across to your server OR you can use google to find a torrent

Thanks, I found it. 

Will people without the addons see the vehicles and weapons? If not will they just see a guy floating around in a vehicle that to him doesnt exist?

server and clients still need those addons to be loaded on startup right?

You have to run it on server.

if you wont force clients to have addons and someone connects without it he wont see vehicles/weapons

thanks for pointing that out SpiRe!

afaik every launcher forces you to load those addons, if they are loaded serverside. if you connect without those addons, you will receive "you cannot play this mission, it depends on downloadsable contents..."

anyway thanks for the tut on how to implement all those vehicles and weapons without using lootspawner! 

if you connect without those addons, you will receive "you cannot play this mission, it depends on downloadsable contents..."

You have to add essentials to mission.sqm otherwise it wont work

i allready had masweapons and masvehicles on my server. vehicles spawned with entries in epochconfig.hpp and weapons as loot on mission crates. all this fully functional without adding the entries to mission.sqm. why would i have to add them now?  :huh:

i allready had masweapons and masvehicles on my server. vehicles spawned with entries in epochconfig.hpp and weapons as loot on mission crates. all this fully functional without adding the entries to mission.sqm. why would i have to add them now?  :huh:

Because if someone connect without it he will see players levitate and without guns

editing mission.sqm is driving me nuts!

I'm using eliteness to derapify & edit, then rapify & replace but i get spammed by "mission read from bank" & server refuses to start.

Why couldn't it be left unencrypted to start with??

Any help on this appreciated.

Thanks

Because if someone connect without it he will see players levitate and without guns

hey SpiRe, checked the server last evening with some friends and all weapons and guns showing up without adding lines to the mission.sqm.

server got started with @Epoch;@epochhive;@mas;@masvehicles;@AllinArmaTerrainpack;@Bornholm as did the clients (without epochhive for sure!).

thanks for the tut again. bots with KSVKs are a real pain in the ass....  :rolleyes:

hey SpiRe, checked the server last evening with some friends and all weapons and guns showing up without adding lines to the mission.sqm.

server got started with @Epoch;@epochhive;@mas;@masvehicles;@AllinArmaTerrainpack;@Bornholm as did the clients (without epochhive for sure!).

thanks for the tut again. bots with KSVKs are a real pain in the ass....  :rolleyes:

On client side start with only: @Epoch;@epochhive;@AllinArmaTerrainpack;@Bornholm

and then you will se my point then.