Changes to Epoch Anti Hack in 0.3.0

mgm

Hello Devs,

I did some search before posting this also checked the rolling changelog but I couldn't find an answer to a specific question about the changes (or lack there of) to Epoch Anti Hack in the upcoming version.

In the current version: If I understand correctly, a server owner has to disable Epoch Anti Hack if he wants x, y or z script that does 'abnormal' things on the server such as towing cars, giving taxi rides to players etc.

Lack of ability to use addAction on players is also related I think.

In the next version: Are we going to be able to whitelist scripts so that we can keep AH and still have the additional features we would like to see on our servers?

Thanks for the continuous great work BTW - big fan of that changelog!

Hi @mgm  your statement is not True as I have the AntiHack on and all my Scripts Work ... " IE the 2 you have Noted "  You just need to add the Filters to Battleye ..... 

But we Have problems with the Scroll Menu stuff  "addAction on players" as the AntiHack does not like this Script ......  and we found alot of Scripts work better with a Headless Client ....

Hi @mgm  your statement is not True as I have the AntiHack on and all my Scripts Work .... You just need to add the Filters to Battleye

Thanks for replying.

Have you managed to 'addAction' to a player object?

Also can you please provide a one-liner summary of what your script(s) exactly do?

One other specific question I have is:

Tow/lift a vehicle object by the means of another

and/or

attachTo a vehicle object to another vehicle object and change its map position <== have you managed to do these on an Epoch server with standard Epoch antihack enabled?