Fulcrum Mission System v2.1a

horbin

I don't think it's working for anyone at the moment, we'll just have to wait for Horbin to come back off holiday to have a look at it :)

Yes i know lets wait for horbin,

But is it possible to Disable this Friendly Ai atm on the Map & Towns?

I dont find any setting for this.

Kind Regards

I didnt see there any notification or iam maybe blind well looking forward to this thread maybe someone can tell how to install this without HC now.

But nice that you make this work now without HC ;)

Kind RegardsDoes 

That thas mean that ive inly have to do this 

FuMS Installation:   #Assumes you have your headless client up and running   1) place the 'HC' folder and all its subfolders into your mpmissions mission folder. (ie your Mission pbo)   2) Modify your 'init.sqf'   add the line below in a section of the init that is run by both players and servers (best to put it near the top, if   your server has alot of mods and you are not familiar with coding)       [] execVM "HC\Init.sqf";       3)Update your BattlEye filters form the included BattlEye_Filters.txt       4) Modify your 'descriptions.ext':       If RscTitles is already defined in your descriptions.ext, then just add the code between the //************ comments to the appropriate 'class' code.       class RscTitles   {   //************************   class radioChatterBar {   idd = -1;   onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radioChatterBar', _this select 0]";   onUnload = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radoiChatterBar', objNull]";   onDestroy = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radioChatterBar', objNull]";   fadein = 0;   fadeout = 10;   duration = 10e10;   movingEnable = 0;   controlsBackground[] = {};   objects[] = {};   class controls {   class statusBarText {   idc = 1010;   x = safezoneX;   y = safezoneY; // upper left hand corner   //x = safezoneX + safezoneW - 1.5;   //y = safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.4; //H   w = 1;   h = 0.3; //hopefully makes it 10 lines tall   shadow = 2;   colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0.0 }; // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background   font = "PuristaSemibold";   size = 0.03;   type = 13;// CT_TYPES = CT_STRUCTURED_TEXT   style = 1;   text="Loading server info...";   class Attributes {   align="left";   color = "#FFFFFF"; //"#00FF09";BrightGreen //#FF8700   };   };   };   };   //***********************************   };           class CfgSounds   {   #include "HC\Zombies\infectedsounds.hpp"   };               5) Place FuMS.pbo located in github/FuMS_HC/ServerPBO into your SERVER's @EpochHive\Addons folder.  

All mission file configuration is done from this .pbo. You can use a tool such as PBO manager to open the pbo in the addons folder, modify files, then rebuild the pbo.

for the last version and it will work?

Thanks.

That thas mean that ive inly have to do this 

FuMS Installation:   #Assumes you have your headless client up and running   1) place the 'HC' folder and all its subfolders into your mpmissions mission folder. (ie your Mission pbo)   2) Modify your 'init.sqf'   add the line below in a section of the init that is run by both players and servers (best to put it near the top, if   your server has alot of mods and you are not familiar with coding)       [] execVM "HC\Init.sqf";       3)Update your BattlEye filters form the included BattlEye_Filters.txt       4) Modify your 'descriptions.ext':       If RscTitles is already defined in your descriptions.ext, then just add the code between the //************ comments to the appropriate 'class' code.       class RscTitles   {   //************************   class radioChatterBar {   idd = -1;   onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radioChatterBar', _this select 0]";   onUnload = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radoiChatterBar', objNull]";   onDestroy = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radioChatterBar', objNull]";   fadein = 0;   fadeout = 10;   duration = 10e10;   movingEnable = 0;   controlsBackground[] = {};   objects[] = {};   class controls {   class statusBarText {   idc = 1010;   x = safezoneX;   y = safezoneY; // upper left hand corner   //x = safezoneX + safezoneW - 1.5;   //y = safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.4; //H   w = 1;   h = 0.3; //hopefully makes it 10 lines tall   shadow = 2;   colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0.0 }; // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background   font = "PuristaSemibold";   size = 0.03;   type = 13;// CT_TYPES = CT_STRUCTURED_TEXT   style = 1;   text="Loading server info...";   class Attributes {   align="left";   color = "#FFFFFF"; //"#00FF09";BrightGreen //#FF8700   };   };   };   };   //***********************************   };           class CfgSounds   {   #include "HC\Zombies\infectedsounds.hpp"   };               5) Place FuMS.pbo located in github/FuMS_HC/ServerPBO into your SERVER's @EpochHive\Addons folder.  

All mission file configuration is done from this .pbo. You can use a tool such as PBO manager to open the pbo in the addons folder, modify files, then rebuild the pbo.

for the last version and it will work?

Thanks.

yes follow it from this Point.

FuMS Installation

Then do install step by step it is working buzt the ai in Towns are friendly and they do not fire on you.......That need to be fixed but this works for me without HC now yes.

Anyone knows How to Disable the Frienldy Ai in Towns?

Greetz

yes follow it from this Point.

FuMS Installation

Then do install step by step it is working buzt the ai in Towns are friendly and they do not fire on you.......That need to be fixed but this works for me without HC now yes.

Anyone knows How to Disable the Frienldy Ai in Towns?

Greetz

Can you please tell me if my description is right ?

I can't load the server and it freezes in loading screen.

thanks for helping me  

#include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"
#include "R3F_LOG\desc_include.h"
author = "Epoch Mod Team";
class Header
{
 gameType = Sandbox;
 minPlayers = 1;
 maxPlayers = 100;
};
respawn = "BASE";
respawnDelay = 600;
respawnDialog = 1;

onLoadMission= "Wolfpack Epoch";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to Epoch Mod";
loadScreen = "loadscreen.jpg"; 
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
onLoadName = "Epoch Mod";
disabledAI = true;
scriptedPlayer = 1;
disableChannels[]={1,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;
briefing = 0;
debriefing = 0;
enableDebugConsole = 0;
joinUnassigned = 0;
respawnOnStart = 0;
forceRotorLibSimulation = 0;

corpseManagerMode = 1;
corpseLimit = 10;
corpseRemovalMinTime = 1200;
corpseRemovalMaxTime = 3600;

wreckManagerMode = 1;
wreckLimit = 2;
wreckRemovalMinTime = 60;
wreckRemovalMaxTime = 360;

class CfgRemoteExecCommands {};
class RscTitles
{
#include "dialog\statusBar.hpp";

class radioChatterBar {
        idd = -1;
        onLoad = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radioChatterBar', _this select 0]";
        onUnload = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radoiChatterBar', objNull]";
        onDestroy = "uiNamespace setVariable ['radioChatterBar', objNull]";
        fadein = 0;
        fadeout = 10;
        duration = 10e10;
        movingEnable = 0;
        controlsBackground[] = {};
        objects[] = {};
        class controls {
            class statusBarText {
                idc = 1010;
                x = safezoneX;
                y = safezoneY; // upper left hand corner
                //x = safezoneX + safezoneW - 1.5;
                //y = safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.4; //H
                w = 1; 
                h = 0.3;  //hopefully makes it 10 lines tall
                shadow = 2;
                colorBackground[] = { 1, 0.3, 0, 0.0 };  // uncomment and increase 4th number to have a background
                font = "PuristaSemibold";
                size = 0.03;
                type = 13;// CT_TYPES = CT_STRUCTURED_TEXT
                style = 1;
                text="Loading server info...";
                class Attributes {
                    align="left";
                    color = "#FFFFFF"; //"#00FF09";BrightGreen   //#FF8700
                };
            };
        };
    };

};
class cfgMusic
{
    class intro
    {
        name = "intro";
        sound[] = {"custom\IntroSong.ogg", db+1,1};
    };
};

[spoiler/]

I try to Help you becouse i had 100% same Problem,

but iam 100% Beginner so excuse me if anything is not clear:

Try this:

http://pastebin.com/Xrt3Cbkr

Server is showing now to be offline. 

This is my server init

execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";

[] execVM "HC\init.sqf"; 

[] execVM "wai\remote.sqf";

//Supply Drop Alert Event
"SDROP_Alert" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
hint parseText format["%1", _this select 1];
};

if (isServer) then 
{
fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "Custom\LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf"; 
LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "Custom\LSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";
execVM "Custom\LSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";
};

// Status Bar
[] execVM "scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";
// Welcome Credits
[] execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf";

// Time until next restart by IT07
private["_SC_restartIntvlHours"];
/////// CONFIG /////// 
// Please edit the 3 lines below to your likings
_SC_restartIntvlHours = 4; // Change the number 1 into the number of hours your server will be up before it restarts
_SC_restartWarnTopMessage = "== WARNING =="; // What the first line of the warning should say
_SC_restartTimeHintSilent = false;  // RECOMMENDED: false; If true, it will mess with debug monitor!
////////////////////// DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE
[_SC_restartIntvlHours, _SC_restartWarnTopMessage, _SC_restartTimeHintSilent] ExecVM "ScarCode\SC_restartTime.sqf";
};

//cmEARPLUGS CODE START
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\cm_veh_fun.sqf";
//cmEARPLUGS CODE END
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

any ideas ... i did replace my description for the one that u passed me 

I am taking kick, Epoch 0.3

26.03.2015 06:35:59: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #1 "EPOCH_checkPlayer_PVS" = <NULL-object>
26.03.2015 06:36:09: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "FuMS_GetPlayerIndex" = <NULL-object>
26.03.2015 06:40:16: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #1 "EPOCH_checkPlayer_PVS" = <NULL-object>
26.03.2015 06:40:26: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "FuMS_GetPlayerIndex" = <NULL-object>

Alcon,

In vacation in keywest. Be back soon. I am aware of the crazy-clone issue and will have a fix for it on Monday.

PS I did try to mention that the 1.5 was a beta-unreliable release but I wanted to get the server only support out there before disappearing for a week of lobstering and bikini chasing. Be back to the real world in a few days....

Alcon,

In vacation in keywest. Be back soon. I am aware of the crazy-clone issue and will have a fix for it on Monday.

PS I did try to mention that the 1.5 was a beta-unreliable release but I wanted to get the server only support out there before disappearing for a week of lobstering and bikini chasing. Be back to the real world in a few days....

I have some issues since 0.3.0.1 update

Quick fix for the crazy-clone/zombie behavior is below.

Go to /FuMS/HC/Zombies/Logic/ZNearestTarget.sqf

comment out line 11-14, remove comment syntax from line 10.  This will make them ONLY target and attack players.

I'll look at the other issues with when I get off vacation.

WRT the AddAction autoban, only way around this I know if is to make sure players who are to use the FuMS admin tool, are also part of the administrative group for the EPOCH admin tool also.  

{
   if (isPlayer _x && (alive _x) ) then { _playerList = _playerList + [_x] };   
     // 		
   //if ((alive _x )) then //inlcudes all AI too!
//   {
//    _playerList = _playerList + [_x];
//   };
} forEach _targetList;

I am taking kick, Epoch 0.3

26.03.2015 06:35:59: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #1 "EPOCH_checkPlayer_PVS" = <NULL-object>
26.03.2015 06:36:09: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "FuMS_GetPlayerIndex" = <NULL-object>
26.03.2015 06:40:16: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #1 "EPOCH_checkPlayer_PVS" = <NULL-object>
26.03.2015 06:40:26: PAR4NA (127.0.0.1:2904) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "FuMS_GetPlayerIndex" = <NULL-object>

Did you manage to fix, having the same issue?

On Epoch 031 it seems as though missions are getting cleaned up as soon as they spawn.  Can't seem to get one to stick around for more than a few seconds.

told you!

log:

2:24:30 "playerConnected:HC9192:headlessclient"

2:24:32 "##GetHCIndex PVEH: player:HC_Remini owner id:4"

2:24:32 "##Server-HC Heart Monitor Slot #4 operational for HC_Remini"

2:24:32 "##FuMsnInit: Global variables being handed off too HC HC_Remini id:4"

2:24:32 "##FuMsnInit: Starting transfer of 79 Scripts to Headless Client <4>."

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_FuMsnInit to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_AIKilled to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_AttachMuzzle to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_SpawnSoldier to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_AIEvac to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_DriverXFill to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_fnparadrop to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_AddWaypoint to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_VehStuck to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_AIGuardBuilding to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_AIPB to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_AreaPatrol to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_BoxPatrol to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_Paradrop to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_PolygonPatrol to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_Convoy to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_PatrolRoute to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_Logic_ScriptPatrol to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_RC_FormatAndBroadcast to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_RC_FormatAndBroadcastAI to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_RC_RadioChatter to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_RC_AIRadio to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_AI_RC_BaseOps to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Loot_AddIt to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Loot_GetBox to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Loot_GetQuantity to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Loot_FillLoot to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Loot_GetChoice to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Menus_initHCMenus to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_LogicBomb to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_MissionInit to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_ControlLoop to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_StaticMissionControlLoop to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Spawn_SpawnNotifications to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Spawn_SpawnMissionLoot to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Spawn_CreateGroup to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Spawn_SpawnGroup to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Spawn_SpawnVehicle to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Spawn_SpawnBuildings to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Util_SetSpecialNameandLocation to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Util_GetSafeSpawnVehPos to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Util_XPos to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_MsnCtrl_Util_PullData to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Triggers_AllDeadorGone to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Triggers_BodyCount to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Triggers_Detect to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Triggers_ProxPlayer to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Triggers_Timer to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Triggers_UnitCount to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_FindNearestLand to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_FindNearestRoad to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_FindNearestWater to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_FindTown to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_GetBuildingPositions to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_KKcommonTurrets to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_GetShortName to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_HC_AddObject to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_HC_RemoveObject to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_HC_CreateVehicle to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Util_HC_InitHCVariables to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_ValidateLootData to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_ValidateSoldierData to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_ValidateThemeData to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_ValidateServerData to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_VerifyLoot to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_VerifySoldier to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_VerifyTheme to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_ValidateMissionData to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_GroupConfiguration to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_MissionBuildingConfig to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_MissionLootConfig to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_MissionTriggerConfig to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_MissionVehicleConfiguration to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_ValidateAILogic to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_ValidateBuildings to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_VerifyAILogic to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Msn_VerifyMission to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Util_CheckArray to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##InitHeadlessClient: ---transmitting FuMS_fnc_HC_Val_Util_VerifyLocation to HC:4 :"

2:24:32 "##FuMsnInit: Script Transfer complete to Headless Client <4> in 0.0209961 secs"

2:24:37 Server: Network message a269 is pending

2:24:58 Error: Object(4 : 9) not found

2:24:58 Error: Object(4 : 10) not found

2:24:58 Error: Object(4 : 11) not found

2:24:58 Error: Object(4 : 16) not found

2:24:58 Error: Object(4 : 17) not found

2:24:58 Error: Object(4 : 18) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 32) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 35) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 36) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 41) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 40) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 46) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 53) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 52) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 68) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 67) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 74) not found

2:24:59 Error: Object(4 : 75) not found

2:25:02 No speaker given for Rahim Khalili

2:25:02 Speaker Male08_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes

2:25:03 "##HeartMonitor:HC_Remini: Disconnect detected. Cleaning up the Mess!!!!FuMS_HC_isAlive4"

2:25:03 "##HC_DataCleanup: FuMS_HCIDs:[0,4]"

2:25:03 "##HC_DataCleanup: FuMS_HCNames:["SERVER",""]"

2:25:03 "##HC_DataCleanup: _varName :FuMS_HC_HAL_AIGroups4"

2:25:03 "HC:CLEANUP Groups: 3 deleted from "

2:25:03 "HC:CLEANUP: scalar vehicles checked for FuMS_HC_HAL_Vehicles4"

2:25:03 "HC:CLEANUP Markers: 2 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Markers4"

2:25:03 "HC:CLEANUP Buildings: 1 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Buildings4"

2:25:03 "HCCLEANUP Triggers: 1 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Triggers4"

2:25:03 Error in expression _x = nil;

};

};

};

} forEach _var;

diag_log format ["HC:CLEANUP: %1 v>

2:25:03 Error position: <_var;

2:25:03 Error Undefined variable in expression: _var

2:25:03 File FuMS\Functions\HC_DataCleanup.sqf, line 57

2:25:03 "HC:HC_Remini: Complete in 0 secs!FuMS_HC_isAlive4"

2:25:03 "##HeartMonitor: Has ended for HC_Remini:FuMS_HC_isAlive4"

2:25:04 "server_setToken: UID: HC9192 | TOKEN: ihn7re01fgoswmrbli - TOKEN CREATED"

2:25:04 "server_setToken: UID: HC9192 | TOKEN: ihn7re01fgoswmrbli - TOKEN SENT TO OBJECT"

2:25:04 " New Player: HC_Remini(HC9192)"

2:25:10 Server: Object 4:136 not found (message Type_90)

2:25:10 Server: Object 4:137 not found (message Type_106)

2:25:40 "RPT| DodgyMarker: 4[12787,19679.3,-46.1323]_["Small",-1]_Ifestiona_1 - (v0129)"

2:25:40 "SL| DodgyMarker: 4[12787,19679.3,-46.1323]_["Small",-1]_Ifestiona_2 - Ifestiona (v0129)"

same here:

23:08:07 "##HeartMonitor:HC_HAL: Disconnect detected. Cleaning up the Mess!!!!FuMS_HC_isAlive50"
23:08:07 "##HC_DataCleanup: FuMS_HCIDs:[0,50]"
23:08:07 "##HC_DataCleanup: FuMS_HCNames:["SERVER",""]"
23:08:07 "##HC_DataCleanup: _varName :FuMS_HC_HAL_AIGroups50"
23:08:07 "HC:CLEANUP Groups: 5 deleted from "
23:08:07 "HC:CLEANUP: scalar vehicles checked for FuMS_HC_HAL_Vehicles50"
23:08:07 "HC:CLEANUP Markers: 2 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Markers50"
23:08:07 "HC:CLEANUP Buildings: 1 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Buildings50"
23:08:07 "HCCLEANUP Triggers: 1 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Triggers50"
23:08:07 Error in expression <cle _x;   
_x = nil;
};
};
};
} forEach _var;
23:08:07   Error position: <_var;
23:08:07   Error Undefined variable in expression: _var
23:08:07 File FuMS\Functions\HC_DataCleanup.sqf, line 57

:-(

I dig up with this and i find out that this is happening in FuMS 1.4 and 1.5 ( other not tested )...

And first two mission to go will spawn marks and some AI then despawn immidiately ( can be just one 1 depends on version )...

Also HC is loading slower because of 30sec waiting time for gender selection...

Just a little feedback here.  In my opinion the missions should only be completed when all AI units are dead.  Seeing as how there's always a couple AI that run away when the mission starts to go "guard" a nearby building it's often really difficult to kill them all.  Can it be fixed so that some AI don't "run away" from the mission and go guard random buildings and then enforce an all AI must be killed rule in order for the missions to complete?  That would make this pack way better from a gameplay perspective.  

installed the latest version to test it out but getting many errors and functionality not working in the admin menu when trying to spawn missions on anchor  :(

21:20:59 Error in expression <ontrolledByThisHC = (FuMS_ActiveThemes select _activeThemeIndex) select 1;
if (>
21:20:59 Error position: <select _activeThemeIndex) select 1;
if (>
21:20:59 Error Zero divisor
21:20:59 File FuMS\HC\MsnCtrl\ControlLoop.sqf, line 29 

21:30:00 "HCCLEANUP Triggers: 1 deleted from FuMS_HC_HAL_Triggers4"
21:30:00 Error in expression <cle _x;
_x = nil;
};
};
};
} forEach _var;
21:30:00 Error position: <_var;

21:31:42 Error in expression <r1 = format ["%3_%1_%2_1",_missionTheme select 0, _curMission, _eCenter,FuMS_HC_>
21:31:42 Error position: <select 0, _curMission, _eCenter,FuMS_HC_>
21:31:42 Error Generic error in expression
21:31:42 File FuMS\HC\MsnCtrl\MissionInit.sqf, line 41

I found some Bugs in Latest Version that causes HC Disconnects & Huge Server Lags:

11:42:12 "***********************************************************"
11:42:12 "*** FuMS: Inconsistency found in the following file:    ***"
11:42:12 "***  Test\TestPhase2.sqf"
11:42:12 "*** Reason: Unable to find or load file!"
11:42:12 "*** Mission will not be transferred to Headless client! ***"
11:42:12 "*** Failure to correct the error may result in HC Crash ***"

How can i Fix this?on Default Install Package there is no File Called TestPhase2.sqf

Edit:

I have Disabled this Mission Mod & Notice Huge Performance Boost & FPS Boost,wll there must be really something wrong with this.

SEM is working Smooth without Problems.

Regards

I found some Bugs in Latest Version that causes HC Disconnects & Huge Server Lags:

11:42:12 "*** FuMS: Inconsistency found in the following file:    ***"
11:42:12 "***  Test\TestPhase2.sqf"
11:42:12 "*** Reason: Unable to find or load file!"
11:42:12 "*** Mission will not be transferred to Headless client! ***"
11:42:12 "*** Failure to correct the error may result in HC Crash ***"

How can i Fix this?on Default Install Package there is no File Called TestPhase2.sqf

Deactivate the Test mission, it's only there as an example anyway