Krypto Drops from Players (Bigger? Offset to One Side?

DrScandalous

Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible to grab krypto off of dead players body, since most of the time they're laying on it and the dialogue is being prevented from coming up? 

Just wondered if it'd be possible to make the krypto "packet" bigger or maybe have it spawn a bit (like, .5 meter) or something off the body. 

I didn't know you could take Krypto from a dead player. Are you sure they drop it?

They have on most of the Epoch servers I've played on. It's a little white packet that usually falls around their chest. It contains all of the krypto that they were carrying on their person. 

Out of the 10 or so players killed so far, I've only been able to recover about 2 or 3 krypto-packs... and those were because they happened to die in the street. 

I've had to resort to lowering the in-game resolution when I get closer to their body if I think they have any decent amount of cash on them so I can see it and I'm not snooping around like a noob for minutes after I get to the body... lol

Bodys have the option to take but do this before opening the gear menu, i know i run up to body and open gear straitaway

Scroll Option does apear

take krypto before opening players gear

Mabey one of the options in the gear menu that is currently WIP should be take dead player krypto or search pockets/wallet

Mabey one of the options in the gear menu that is currently WIP should be take dead player krypto or search pockets/wallet

^^^ this. 

I'd love to see it be scroll-wheel/area-selectable feature (like being able to access gear when you're in proximity vs. pointing a certain way like if you were searching a loot container).