#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

Loving the AI missions on our server but there are a few things I noticed. The loot on some of the missions that I have found are more focused on food and weapons. What I am proposing is a mission where the loot is more focused on construction materials. Something the likes of a Construction convoy broke down or a truck disabled by rebels.

Also would you be able to add the option of saving/not saving the loot crates after a mission/restart? My group generally take the crates back to base through sling loading or igiload but want to keep the boxes as storage around our base.

You can edit crate loadouts in fn_crateLoot.sqf

What I am proposing is a mission where the loot is more focused on construction materials. Something the likes of a Construction convoy broke down or a truck disabled by rebels.

Like this idea!

In v0.7 the Supply truck Mission will have only building/crafting material in the crate.

I currently don't have that much time, but when the test run this evening (European timezone) runs without errors, the update will be released.

Greez KiloSwiss

no missions are starting at al? l i get the text in game saying its running the mod and i changed the pbo to start missions with one online player but nothing. Is there anything else i am meant to do to get it going with one person on the server?

Im having the same issue. The log shows the missions are running and ive edited the init to refl reflect 1 player being online and nothing shows in game. If you manage to fix it let me know lol. Ive tried twice as a fresh install

i also tried 3 times now with a complete server wipe and it just won't work with one person, all i changed is from 6 to 1

_minPlayers = 1; //Min number of online players for missions to spawn

_minTime = 20; //Min minutes between missions
_maxTime = 35; //Max minutes between missions

But missions wont start and as its new server i am not getting more than 2 online at a time yet so cant test it with six people 

going through my logs i found this

15:48:34 InitSound ...

15:48:34 InitSound - complete
15:48:34 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
15:48:34 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\fn_init.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_getWorldData.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_findMissionPos.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_prioritySelect.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_selectClosest.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_endCondition.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_createComposition.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_crateLoot.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\fn_boxLoot.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_spawnAI.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_stripUnit.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_AIactDeact.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_AIsetOwner.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_AIdamageEH.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_AIkilledEH.sqf not found
15:48:34 Warning Message: Script sem\scripts\ai\fn_AImove.sqf not found
15:48:35 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_init
15:48:36 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
15:48:37 Starting mission:
15:48:37  Mission file: epoch (__cur_mp)
15:48:37  Mission world: Altis
15:48:37  Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\

i have checked on server its all there and so i am not sure what to do now?

i also tried 3 times now with a complete server wipe and it just won't work with one person, all i changed is from 6 to 1

_minPlayers = 1; //Min number of online players for missions to spawn

_minTime = 20; //Min minutes between missions
_maxTime = 35; //Max minutes between missions

But missions wont start and as its new server i am not getting more than 2 online at a time yet so cant test it with six people 

Maybe didn't pack @sem in a new .pbo?!?!?!

+1 for a building supplies/construction material mission. Those missions are the most popular on the A2 Epoch servers that I play on. Most new players are in the process of building a base and they need those items. Established players simply sell the loot or give it away.

@generaltank

In your Root-Directory must be a "run.sqf" ....

Open with Notepad++ and search for "_CGM" OR "_CLM" and you will find both lines...

Maybe you got an older version of infi, so there are different entries.

In my run.sqf its in line 131/132 (older infi-version)

1:48:15 "#SEM: Start Simple Epoch Missions"
 1:48:15 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim1.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idle1.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol1.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idlepistol1.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimtopistol_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimfrompistol_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_binoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_binoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aim_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimpistol_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4idleunarmed1.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_binoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_tobinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4aimunarmed_frombinoc_end.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4die.rtm not found or empty
 1:49:40 Animation a3\cargoposes_f_heli\anim\passenger_inside_4diepistol.rtm not found or empty
 1:52:52 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found

We keep getting 

BE scripts.log

#29 ",{ private ['_unit','_z'];
			_unit = _this select 0;
			removeBackpackGlobal _unit;
			{_unit removeWeaponGlobal _x}count (%1 +"

our scripts.txt 

7 removeBackpack !="removeBackpackGlobal _this;"

we Tried  v0.7 and  v0.6 Stable to make sure it was not effecting it.

any insight to fix this would be great ty.

We keep getting 

BE scripts.log

#29 ",{ private ['_unit','_z'];
			_unit = _this select 0;
			removeBackpackGlobal _unit;
			{_unit removeWeaponGlobal _x}count (%1 +"

our scripts.txt 

7 removeBackpack !="removeBackpackGlobal _this;"

we Tried  v0.7 and  v0.6 Stable to make sure it was not effecting it.

any insight to fix this would be great ty.

maybe try removing the "="?... and just use !... tho i doubt that may work im about to retry this myself, got it working first time the other test version 0.6.2 real easily, read me was spot on too

ok edit... Looks like u have that in the wrong line, u put it on Line 30 not 29 as 29 reads this: 7 removeAllItems !="removeAllItems _this;"

To everyone using the v0.7 TEST:

#1.

I need feedback in form of Errorlogs, not only descriptions of what happened (or not happened) on the server.

So please upload the Server RPT as an attachment to Your post (.zip it to upload).
Without the RPT I can NOT see exactly what is causing the Error.

#2.
Try to start the Server with "_debug" set to "true" in the initMissions.sqf.
Because my Server was running for 5 hours straight, but with "_debug = true".

@Ree
If you get kicked for "removeBackpackGlobal _unit;" You are still using an old init.sqf with the new BE exceptions.
Please update the init.sqf inside Your mission pbo.

@KingRaymond795
Do NOT add an exception for "PLAYER_REJECT_NotReady1" because it is intended behaviour from the EPOCH MOD to kick clients who fail the setup procedure!

Greez KiloSwiss