Ferris Wheel - inappropriate?

Babalonia

I think the new ferris wheel looks great in itself and is obviously a cool piece of coding, but as an event that spawns in the middle of rural farmland......really?  Car crashes, breakdowns, little AI convoys I can understand and them spawning anywhere wouldn't look out of place, but today a ferris wheel spawned on our server 3km from the nearest amount of habitation.

I get it that we have devs that can code extremely cool stuff, but this piece as a random spawn event is ludicrous.

Either that, or maybe in rural Russia, they all troop across farmland for a hike to get to their neaest ferris wheel...hehe.

I'm thinking insane killer clowns random spawn a carnival of horrors?  Would fit with the creepy cloak and sapper theme.  Maybe in Arma 3 Epoch the devs are going for more of a mutant killer instance hills have eyes kind of antagonist instead of run o' the mill zombies?

haha, loving this

This will never be creepy lol.....

Sure you shit yo pants when you hear a cultist, or a sapper but other than that....Nope ;(

And yes the ferris wheel is just so out of place..... completely not needed at all. More antagonists is what we feckin need. Something to make up for the lack of anything difficult.

This will never be creepy lol.....

Sure you shit yo pants when you hear a cultist, or a sapper but other than that....Nope ;(

And yes the ferris wheel is just so out of place..... completely not needed at all. More antagonists is what we feckin need. Something to make up for the lack of anything difficult.

You need to reread the thread and follow that link. They are just placeholders.