Admin Menu not working

Stevengamer

Question

24 answers to this question

You need to make sure you have the double brackets at the beginning and end of that statement

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"76561xxxxxxxxx","1Man"},{"76561xxxxxxxx","1Man"},{"76561xxxxxxxx","ffmedic88"}};

work for me: adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"765xxxxxxxxxxxx95","NAME"}}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_addOnCheck = true; //addon check
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
antihack_banReason = "EpochMod.com Autoban";
antihack_checkFiles[] = { //script check, leave it blank to disable it
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\EPOCH_onEachFrame.sqf", "EPOCH_onEachFrame"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};
adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"765************78","David"}},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
/*
Available Settings:
"PLAYER-TELEPORT" => Teleport Admin To Player and Player To Admin
"MAP-TELEPORT" => Click on Map to Teleport
"TARGET-HEAL" => Heal Target
"TARGET-AMMO" => Give Target Ammo
"TARGET-KILL" => Kill Target
"VEHICLEFLIP" => Flip Vehicle
"BANPANNEL" => Access to Banpannel
"SPAWN-MENU" => Access to Spawn Menu
*/
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_LowSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL"};
adminMenu_BanReasons[] = {"Traderzone","Hacking","Glitch","Combat Log"};

Change it to this:

// Anti Hack
antihack_Enabled = true; // built-in Anti-Hack
antihack_addOnCheck = true; //addon check
antihack_InvOpenCheck[] = {}; // blank array disables, enable with {6} distance in meters disallows gear access if another player is within this range also disables gear access in vehicles.
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientInit.sqf", "EPOCH_clientInit"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_masterLoop.sqf", "EPOCH_masterLoop"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer.sqf", "EPOCH_client_rejectPlayer"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\setup\EPOCH_clientRespawn.sqf", "EPOCH_clientRespawn"},
    {"\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\compile\interface_event_handlers\EPOCH_KeyDown.sqf", "EPOCH_KeyDown"}
};
adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"765************78","David"}}; //{{"765************78","David"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.
/*
Available Settings:
*/
adminMenu_High[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};
adminMenu_HighSetting[] = {"PLAYER-TELEPORT","MAP-TELEPORT","TARGET-HEAL","TARGET-AMMO","TARGET-KILL","VEHICLEFLIP","BANPANNEL"};
adminMenu_Low[] = {}; //{{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...};

You had your name in the wrong spot.  If that still doesn't work then remove one set of {} brackets around your name.  That spot is meant to be an array for multiple admin names.  I'm not sure if since you only have one name (yours) in the array if you still need both sets of brackets or not.

Note for future reference:  Whenever you see // with a line of text behind it that means that portion of code has been "commented out", meaning that anything after the // on that line will be ignored by the system.

This line is wrong :

[adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"765************78","David"}},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

It should be :

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"765************78","David"}}; //{{"765************78","David"}},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

Anything after the   //  is ignored and used to show examples :)

This line is wrong :

[adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; //{{"765************78","David"}},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

It should be :

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"765************78","David"}}; //{{"765************78","David"}},{"STEAMID","ADMINNAME2"},...}; ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

Anything after the   //  is ignored and used to show examples :)

I got the same problem. i use vilayer server. and mine looks like this. this is my first server ever. and im very green. tried for 15 hours straight to figure this out on my own. 

};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; 

adminMenu_High[] = {};
adminMenu_Low[] = {};

/*
AH CONFIG README

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"76561198031276587","Finuix"}}, //{{"76561198031276587","Finuix"}}; 

ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

Available Settings:

adminMenu_High[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}};
adminMenu_Low[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}};
*/

This is how i had it before i tried the above

};

adminMenu_Owner[] = {}; 

adminMenu_High[] = {};
adminMenu_Low[] = {};

/*
AH CONFIG README

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"76561198031276587","Finuix"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}}; 

ADMINNAME will be used for the Admin log instead of in-game name.

Available Settings:

adminMenu_High[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}};
adminMenu_Low[] = {{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME"},{"STEAMID64","ADMINNAME2"}};
*/

Okei. so i figured it out. now i can use kick/ban etc inside arma. and i can enter F1 and see admin tools. but now i get kicked each time i try to use it. get Public Variable Restriction #0)
im using a rented server. i cant fire up BEC it seems either. it seems it do that by himself ?

A few threads going around on this topic but wanted to add something. While most of the problems are proper formatting issues within the config file, I recently had the same problem of the F1 not working. Tried everything and it wasn't until I "died" and respawned did it start working. So, now whenever I have the problem of F1 not working (and it is correctly set up and have been using it recently) I just off myself and respawn and in comes back working fine.

For whatever its worth.