The Adventure begins

madnuss

The video is seamless you acn tell because the chat is the same etc, I can't see/hear any friends around you, so i am very suspiscious of that scene, you were revived somehow...

I coticed, you have expansion DRM crack? Usually cant hold on to go kart items that long or your screen is filled with helmets or w/e afaik.

I could be wrong on both counts and if i am I'm truly sorry ;)

So he hacked in the first clip... still dies (because he sucks)... then the rest of the video is screaming idiots? Got it.

I did not hack if you look in the chat i kill the same person twice the guy has a revive tool if you have used this you know it can shoot from miles away the guy revived me by mistake then i got back up there was no editing what so ever. 

The video is seamless you acn tell because the chat is the same etc, I can't see/hear any friends around you, so i am very suspiscious of that scene, you were revived somehow...

I coticed, you have expansion DRM crack? Usually cant hold on to go kart items that long or your screen is filled with helmets or w/e afaik.

Also i have no crack you can use the DLC on arma 3 but if you have not bought it you will get the helmets and shit like that appear until you actually buy it.

Pretty annoyed that i am getting accused of hacking if i was hacking why on earth would i have got killed of the guy i would of just killed them all like i said if you have played epoch you know that the multi gun used to revive people can shoot miles away, Look at the chat and the death messages i thought it was pretty clear that the guy revived me by mistake apparently not :/ 

Yeah how did you get revived? .. if it was legit, why edit that part?

...seems legit.

I'm wondering the same.. How did you die and respawn or revive back or did we miss the part where you did?

All read my above post please 

I don't see in the video where he revives you. I do see the screen skip for a few seconds then you're standing up. That portion of the video was removed.

The video does not skip in the slightest lol cba to reply to you now just annoying if i was hacking i would have god mode not some shit hack that knocks you down and gets you up lol wtf.

He revived you from by the van? Does it have that range?

Yes its a multi gun it has like 100m range 

Yeah- something weird is going on here. Claiming that he accidentally got revived is bs and nearly impossible for the other guy to make that mistake- plus, when he does come back to life, he doesn't act as if some crazy- almost impossible and insanely unlikely- turn of events just occurred. He just seems to take it all in stride like this sort of thing happens all the time. The question is, why in the world would he post this video here, showing everyone that he just cheated?

TBH If you got revived by accident by the other player you tried to kill you'd be like what the fuck just happened, and laugh about how he's a moron for reviving you (not calling whoever he killed a moron) but this is clearly some form of hack. Nuff said

Doesn't a multigun make noise?  I heard no noise at all.

Yep, it makes "thwump" noise xD

Wow so much paranoia in this thread.  DRM crack?  Revive hack?  You are joking right?

You guys need to find some friends to play with so you can experience what its like to get revived, because it looks exactly like this. 

Also, I have accidentally revived an enemy before.  That ended pretty badly too lol.

Wow so much paranoia in this thread.  DRM crack?  Revive hack?  You are joking right?

You guys need to find some friends to play with so you can experience what its like to get revived, because it looks exactly like this. 

Also, I have accidentally revived an enemy before.  That ended pretty badly too lol.

Like I said, the problem in the video is he is instantly standing. When I've been revived, I did the roll over and stood up. Not sure why that part would be cut from the video.

wait...you can make your own thread for every video you make and not post them in the dedicated video thread? OMG I will fill the forums now!!!!1111 #to0much5creaming

I apologise  i did not know there was a video section or i would of posted it there i am new to the forum. 

Yeah- something weird is going on here. Claiming that he accidentally got revived is bs and nearly impossible for the other guy to make that mistake- plus, when he does come back to life, he doesn't act as if some crazy- almost impossible and insanely unlikely- turn of events just occurred. He just seems to take it all in stride like this sort of thing happens all the time. The question is, why in the world would he post this video here, showing everyone that he just cheated?

I have played A3 Epoch for around 2-3 weeks now when this was recorded i literally had no idea what everything did hence why i didn't react like it was something out the normal i thought oh i might have just been injured, I have plenty of other footage of me dieing i don't use hacks in anyway shape or form i wouldn't have the first clue what to do when it comes to that sort of thing.  

At the end of the day if you all want to think i hack that's your opinion i told you what happened i live stream alot so come look at that you can see i clearly don't hack, Look at all the other videos on my channel i don't hack its beyond a joke then when something out of the normal happens in this community it is hacks straight away but whatever you are all entitled to your opinion. 

Like I said, the problem in the video is he is instantly standing. When I've been revived, I did the roll over and stood up. Not sure why that part would be cut from the video.

Nice hax m8.

Wut server wus this lel?

Doesn't a multigun make noise?  I heard no noise at all.

TBH If you got revived by accident by the other player you tried to kill you'd be like what the fuck just happened, and laugh about how he's a moron for reviving you (not calling whoever he killed a moron) but this is clearly some form of hack. Nuff said

Yep, it makes "thwump" noise xD

Just to prove that i got revived look at the first time i get killed there is a message to respawn and that's it, look at the second time when i go down behind the truck "You can only be revived once per life" full proof that i had been revived the time before, Still don't believe me go into game and try it get killed and it will say nothing get revived once then get shot and that message will come up if you want to pay attention to detail then at least get some form of facts around it actually is embarrassing that every single one of you jumped the gun when that it self proves i didn't hack. 

Not commenting on this incident, but let me tell you what I saw on a server 2 nights ago.

DonkeyPunch server, player running around with a pistol. I shot him with a burst of 6.5 AR, I saw his ragdoll go limp and slump to the floor. Almost instantaneous he was alive again and putting his pistol clip in my head. He then started to say to another guy that was present, how there are so many bad players about, lol.

The rat's name was Happyhobo. He's either a script kid or an admin on there.