Wtf is going on

Beani

I have been in this community a long time and never ever have I seen such a bunch of horse shit. You guys all fighting over a mod is stupid VBrawl what has gotten into you look at your team and see who has steered you down this path of clashing with the community I loved Epoch but its core foundation is gone. Wish all luck I will leave my server up until the payment runs out or you all sort the bull shit.

I have been in this community a long time and never ever have I seen such a bunch of horse shit. You guys all fighting over a mod is stupid VBrawl what has gotten into you look at your team and see who has steered you down this path of clashing with the community I loved Epoch but its core foundation is gone. Wish all luck I will leave my server up until the payment runs out or you all sort the bull shit.

Umm, what exactly are you referring to? I haven't seen much in the way of dev abuse here. Go check out the Breaking Point forums... then you'll see admins and devs bad mouthing community members. It's why I don't even want to play it anymore.

Thankfully all of this 'horse shit' is a complete mystery to me. Have much more valuable things to occupy my time with..

I see no intent of clashing with the community, just a minority have no patience and an either smaller part throw their toys out of the pram when it doesn't go their way or aren't spoon fed. Just my 2 pence..