You can't win vs infistar

Cactus

He is the type of guy that will do everything to get what he wants and he has the power. While you spend time on making this mod better this guy will ddos you, hack your server, manipulate reddit with false accounts and even worse. Bohemia has failed, the worst scum on the internet that doesn't bring anything to the mods is profiting from their games and other peoples hard work.

What a complete and utter fucking cunting, motherfucking mess this has become. 

It's actually embarrassing as a player of Epoch  trying to justify why I'm playing so much of it when all this shite is going on.

I think everyone needs to look at the situation from each others' perspective.

Reevaluate. Debate. Decide. Move on.

This very public spat would also be embarrassing for BI if it went under their radar and they awarded the MANW prize to Epoch.

Chris is a nice guy, you seem a rather butt hurt fellow, why dont you sit down have a cup of tea (cammomile may i add). Stick some relaxing tubular bells music on and sit in a dark room whispering WOOO Saaaaaahhhhhh while rubbing your ears.

Or

Just get lost and stop posting complete tosh on the internet for others to read.

I expect him to be working on some sort of epoch AH bypass as we speak and release it to MPGH/UC etc and obviously make his AH block it.

This guy has been stealing others work since his selling hack menu days. He may be a nice guy to his paying customers but this guy is a thief.

That's exactly what i was thinking :( us server admins shouldn't be pawns in the politics, tbh there shouldn't be politics

I expect him to be working on some sort of epoch AH bypass as we speak and release it to MPGH/UC etc and obviously make his AH block it.

This guy has been stealing others work since his selling hack menu days. He may be a nice guy to his paying customers but this guy is a thief.

Its worse than that, he steals steam accounts and then hacks every popular server that doesn't run his antihack so they are forced to buy it from him if they want to keep their server.

Its worse than that, he steals steam accounts and then hacks every popular server that doesn't run his antihack so they are forced to buy it from him if they want to keep their server.

Yeah I know he used to steal someone else's AH I used to use. It was so funny as the menu I was using got new features and then a few days/weeks later his all of a sudden had it.  :rolleyes:

Lystic, infi, hangender and ddougem are all doing some kind of pissing contest on who did what first on some level or other.

Essentially they are accusing each other, but infi is also accusing Skaronator of "stealing" code. 

In a conflict like this, everyone are having pissing contests, and EVERYONE end up having pee on them.

It's messy, and it's detracting from the mod development.

Personally I think the sooner we are rid of this contest, the better.