How to get "unsoiled"?

iUltimateLP

Swimming doesn't work.

For rain to wash off soil you need to get about 60 (%) wet, then the soil starts washing off.

Didn't know this, thanks!

I usually just roll around dirty, it just makes things more interesting. ;)  Yeah, that's right, I smell like !@#$.  Pick a fight with me and my pet sappers will get you!

I've found that if I stand next to a sapper then my soiled level is very quickly reduced to 0.

troll :lol:

I have the feeling that right now chances of getting an antagonist spawned bases mainly on how much people are in the area. But if u say so..  Would like to see the soiled value affecting stuff like quality of loot, prices at the trader, perhaps even health. Right now it is not really required to clean yourself.

troll :lol:

I have the feeling that right now chances of getting an antagonist spawned bases mainly on how much people are in the area. But if u say so..  Would like to see the soiled value affecting stuff like quality of loot, prices at the trader, perhaps even health. Right now it is not really required to clean yourself.

Yeah I picked up on that right away.  You can have 0 soiled and still spawn sappers and everything else back to back.