Request Seeders Here

ToejaM

In light of this thread: I thought I'd make a thread to help people get Epoch when they need it but also to encourage people in the same position as me, who have a server that can seed permanently. I heard the other day there was NO-ONE seeding at all!?

If you've got a good home connection, do the same thing but if you're like me and you only have 300kbs upload.. but access to a server, then use your server!

I'll be leaving my server seeding permanently with at least 125000kbs (12.5mbs) upload. When updates come out, I'll raise it to accommodate if necessary. At the moment we're hosting three servers which use a fraction of our upload speed, 125000kbs is 50% of the upload speed and we have unlimited traffic.

If at anytime someone needs more seeders, post in here and hopefully more people will see it and they will make an effort to seed also.

I hope this helps.

Seeding on 1 100mbit & 1 gbit non shared port.

One Europe and one USA based to accomodate everyone.

Can output about 110MB/S

Did a test from my other server with direct peers and managed to reach 42MB/s before torrent was completed.

e8ce3dc36c.png

Now it would be nice if one could find a key and actually play the game :P

Seeding on 1 100mbit & 1 gbit non shared port.

One Europe and one USA based to accomodate everyone.

Can output about 110MB/S

Did a test from my other server with direct peers and managed to reach 42MB/s before torrent was completed.

e8ce3dc36c.png

Now it would be nice if one could find a key and actually play the game :P

good going and he isnt even testing give this man a code