BaseJump-Script ( Parachuting from high locations )

hi,

dayz_paraSpawn = true;  is not needed, i'm running 1.0.5.1 125548.

it looks like a conflict with another custom scripts you have installed..

Please have look in your Client LogFile for possible errors:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

Well don't discount yourself by any means my man. Your the only person who actually converted it over haha. If been thinking about trying to get something like this for a while and now it's here thanks to you. Appreciate you takin the time to make this for all of us!

im not getting any option to open chute is there any reason why this is not working. Its a very simple script to install so I don't see how I could of messed it up in any way. Would I maybe have to call it in a different spot in my init. any ideas would be awesome thanks

Works for me just fine on the latest updates, however I get a 10-20 FPS drop.

maybe it helps,  when you add a "sleep" command to the script

} else {
        JumpVehicle removeAction _action;
        _action = -1;
    };

sleep 0.5;    // <---- PUT SLEEP HERE, you can increase / decrese:  sleep 0.5; | sleep 1; | sleep 2; | sleep 3;  .....
};

bingo, i am using 112555. 

i'm already running a script that deletes empty parachutes because i've got halo spawns.

maybe i can write something up to just remove the menu option. all good. thanks anyways.

Hi, any chance you could share your script to delete parachutes for 112555?

Does it delete sold vehicles too?

Thanks.

Have this working very nicely so far now. Just have one question, how would one go about preventing the "open chute" from coming up when players are on ladders, or doing any animations. (mainly locking/unlocking of safes etc.)

My guess is editing something on this line, but i don't want to touch anything myself. :o

if( !( _bjVeh isKindOf "Air") && ( (_bjPos select 2) >= _meters ) && ( _bjAct < 0 ) ) then {

Any help is appreciated :)

I don't know about you guys but this killed my fps for some reason caused some weird things. Like fps went from 60 to 15 and would stay crap like that till you died and fresh spawned in. then if you reloged and came back even seconds later. it would be back to 15. Took it out and everything is all good. I don't know if im only one but would like to use if someone can figure out how to make it not kill fps.

I don't know about you guys but this killed my fps for some reason caused some weird things. Like fps went from 60 to 15 and would stay crap like that till you died and fresh spawned in. then if you reloged and came back even seconds later. it would be back to 15. Took it out and everything is all good. I don't know if im only one but would like to use if someone can figure out how to make it not kill fps.

i will release a updated version to resolve this issue. i'm currently work on it.