I updated the antihack to version v1429A and it seems that when players select HALO spawn, they are ejected from plane and then are suddenly in debug, fully geared. They can even spawn a bicycle in debug which sometimes causes them to HALO spawn above the bicycle.
What is Futurepoch?
Futurepoch is a customized Arma 3 Epoch Mod Mission based on the Mods:
A3 Community Base Addons
The goal is to create a futuristic Epoch Gameplay with the help of these mods and custom scripted content.
Current additional Features in the Mission:
* Additional Content out of the required Mods
* Safe-Zones on different Vendor/Spawn points
* Free Equipment on re-/first spawn in the clone box
* Explosives to vehicles and doors script
* AutoLockPicker script.
* Player Status Bar
* Random Supply-Drops Events
* Logistical support for A3 and Epoch vehicles (WIP)
* Roaming NPCs
* Different Group System
* Player Tags on aiming player
* Capture Points Events
* Immersion Tweaks and ambient presentation improvements
* Action Menu with different options
* Better Object/NPC interactions
* Privat Message System (WIP)
* Spectating option after dead
* Heli Crashsites (DayZ Style)
* Player Hand Signal interactions
* Quick change of Weapon attackments
* Custom Spawn selection
Mission is still work in progress!
There will be much more features in the future.
Salutesh - Managent & Scripting
second_coming - Scripting
SpiRe - Scripting & Configuration
Thanks & Credits
Big thanks and love to the awesome Epoch Mod Comminity!
Without their help this mission would not have been possible:
horbin - Fulcrum Mission System
Osef and piX - Player Status-Bar System
IT07 - ScarCode Action Menu System inspiration
aeroson - Group Manager System
Zupa - Capture Points Event
voiper - Little Immersion Tweaks
Igi_PL - IgiLoad Logistic System
Face - A3EAI System
tdavision - Supply Drop Event
Richie, TheVampire & xBowBii - DayZ Crash-sites
JTS_2009 - Private Message System
Halvhjearne - Custom Spawn selector
(I hope i dont miss one)
A Special Thanks goes also to the Developers of the required Mods for this Mission!
If you want to help me with the developing process or interrested to host it you're free to
contact me per mail on: [email protected]
If you got any idea for this mission or have some questions please feel free to write me a PM or post it to our Forums at www.reality-gaming.eu
I was just wondering about the movement controls for halo jumping. For some reason on the server I play on moving around after halo jumping is non existent. The player will just fall straight down. Is this a epoch error or something that can be fixed with the .pbo coding? Any help would be greatly appreciated.