Any hosts running 1.0.2 yet?

IrishMob

Question

I mean that im use to those old Trades citys and now we have new ones.But there is one issue with traders... When i go Trader city there is mayby 1-3 traders and otherhand in my mission.sqm has several citys. In map are only 2 friendlys and some Bandits Dens.. So is this normal or is it Server provider issue? I notice that in my mission.sqm has things like:

class Item5
        {
            position[]={10909.267,0.57597214,2422.3096};
            name="spawn3";
            type="Empty";

So should i somehow set those up or?

But like said i really like new trader menus :)

And for IrishMob`s question yes vilayer has that update

I mean that im use to those old Trades citys and now we have new ones.But there is one issue with traders... When i go Trader city there is mayby 1-3 traders and otherhand in my mission.sqm has several citys. In map are only 2 friendlys and some Bandits Dens.. So is this normal or is it Server provider issue? I notice that in my mission.sqm has things like:

class Item5

{

position[]={10909.267,0.57597214,2422.3096};

name="spawn3";

type="Empty";

So should i somehow set those up or?

But like said i really like new trader menus :)

And for IrishMob`s question yes vilayer has that update

The DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus mpmission files are not complete and should not have been shipped or used. Please use the files from DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus mpmission and all should be fixed.

We emailed dayz.st our server company and they say they need to test out 1.0.2 before they add it. Its to bad because we want to use 1.0.2 now, but have to wait for st to decide what it will do... Does anyoe know of hosts currently running 1.0.2?

yeah, got the same BS answer from .ST  

something about having to "test" this update....

ViLayer has been good for the last few hours.  Base Building isn't working with my custom code on my hfb test or vilayer, so it's definitely me.  I thought it might have been some memory dll stuff, but it's something the code.  Need to take a step back and figure out.

Otherwise, things are stable (fingers crossed).

@Mass I hope you get something from .ST soon.  They're so big that I can see them wanting to test first.  If it's not right, it's like 1000s of tickets.

The DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus mpmission files are not complete and should not have been shipped or used. Please use the files from DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus mpmission and all should be fixed.

That is messup from vilayer side becouse they have Live Sync Update and i did it and that was what i got

@Mass I hope you get something from .ST soon.  They're so big that I can see them wanting to test first.  If it's not right, it's like 1000s of tickets.

I would be cool with that if they actually had a ticket system..  it's just an e-mail to some e-mail address that you hope to hear back from someone whenever.

The servers been more than reliable, and everything I've wanted to do has been accomplished with relatively little effort, but it's things like this that drive me nuts..

I'm also with vilayer, everything is running great apart from one major thing  <_< The traders locations have changed, but the map hasn't so it is still showing them as being in their old locations. Any way to update the map easily?