DZE_ConfigTrader

Pro_Speedy

Question

Hello,

I understand that using DZE_ConfigTrader = True means that it will read the traders from files. But i have looked all over and can't find the files. I would like to change this because apparently it speeds up trading.

If anyone knows where to get the files and/or anything else needed then please let me know :)

Thanks in Advanced!

Add this line to description.ext:

#include "PATHTOFILE\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

Add this to init.sqf:

DZE_ConfigTrader = true; // Config traders instead of DB

Add files to mission folder.

cfgServerTrader.hpp himself appears, or i need to create it?

Add this line to description.ext:

#include "PATHTOFILE\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

Add this to init.sqf:

DZE_ConfigTrader = true; // Config traders instead of DB

Add files to mission folder.

Thank you again Cen! You are a great part of this community! <3

Ok I have been reading up on this and it sounds great. My traders are extremely slow now but FPS is still high. I am assuming this will help with database performance. Should I delete all traders_data in the database to increase performance even more?

Ok I have been reading up on this and it sounds great. My traders are extremely slow now but FPS is still high. I am assuming this will help with database performance. Should I delete all traders_data in the database to increase performance even more?

I deleted everything trader related in the DB after setting up config based traders

Did this help with your database performance?

Haha tbh I am unsure Config traders was literally one of the first things I set up when I lunched my server. I can say for sure that any minor spikes in lag or FPS drops that use to happen upon entering a safezone are pretty much gone now!~

Ok I have them installed and they WERE working. Now the menu pops up but when I click on a category its blank.......?? Any ideas?

Getting this error spammed.

if ((count _intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) ==>
12:49:07   Error position: <_intentory > 0) && !(typeOf( _object) ==>
12:49:07   Error Undefined variable in expression: _intentory
12:49:07 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\Functions\server_monitor.sqf, line 198
12:49:07 Error in expression <["OEMPos", _pos, true];

};

OK, tried to make this work, mainly to overcome an issue with the wrong item lists coming up with traders with TradeFromTrucksandBackpacks.  I followed the instructions and copied all files from dayz_epoch_b.pbo/CfgTrader into my scripts directory and changed the paths.  The trader menu never comes up now but the "trade from backpack" does come up and I can actually sell items in my backpack.

My server side .rpt has no errors but here's the client-side .rpt (this is an excerpt):

";

} forEach _typeOfHumanityWeaponsMagazinesPricesRaw>
Error position: <_typeOfHumanityWeaponsMagazinesPricesRaw>
Error Undefined variable in expression: _typeofhumanityweaponsmagazinespricesraw
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\scripts\TradeFromVehicleV2\system\functions.sqf, line 121
Error in expression };
};
Error Undefined variable in expression: _typeofhumanityweaponsmagazinespricesraw
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\scripts\TradeFromVehicleV2\system\functions.sqf, line 121
Error in expression };
};
Error in expression };
};
Error in expression };
};
Error in expression > "CfgMagazines" >> _loot >> "count");
if(_loot_count>1) the>
Error position: <_loot >> "count");
if(_loot_count>1) the>
Error Undefined variable in expression: _loot
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 100
Error in expression _loot = _array select (_weights select (floor(random (c>
Error position: Error Zero divisorFile z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 98Error in expression }; };} forEach _typeOfHumanityWeaponsMagazinesPricesRaw> Error position: <_typeOfHumanityWeaponsMagazinesPricesRaw> Error Undefined variable in expression: _typeofhumanityweaponsmagazinespricesrawFile mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\scripts\TradeFromVehicleV2\system\functions.sqf, line 121Error in expression }; };} forEach _typeOfHumanityWeaponsMagazinesPricesRaw> Error position: <_typeOfHumanityWeaponsMagazinesPricesRaw> Error Undefined variable in expression: _typeofhumanityweaponsmagazinespricesrawFile mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\scripts\TradeFromVehicleV2\system\functions.sqf, line 121Error in expression };} else {thesub removeAction sub_up;sub_up = -1;thesub> Error position: sub_up = -1;thesub> Error removeaction: Type Number, expected ObjectFile mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\custom\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 108Error in expression > "CfgMagazines" >> _loot >> "count");if(_loot_count>1) the> Error position: <_loot >> "count");if(_loot_count>1) the> Error Undefined variable in expression: _lootFile z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 100Error in expression _loot = _array select (_weights select (floor(random (c> Error position:
Error Zero divisor
File z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 98
if(_loot_count>1) the>
if(_loot_count>1) the>
Error position: Error Zero divisorFile z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 98Error in expression > "CfgMagazines" >> _loot >> "count");if(_loot_count>1) the> Error position: <_loot >> "count");if(_loot_count>1) the> Error Undefined variable in expression: _lootFile z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 100Error in expression _loot = _array select (_weights select (floor(random (c> Error position:
Error Zero divisor
if(_loot_count>1) the>
if(_loot_count>1) the>
Error position: Error Zero divisorFile z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 98Error in expression > "CfgMagazines" >> _loot >> "count");if(_loot_count>1) the> Error position: <_loot >> "count");if(_loot_count>1) the> Error Undefined variable in expression: _lootFile z\addons\dayz_code\compile\zombie_generate.sqf, line 100Error in expression _loot = _array select (_weights select (floor(random (c> Error position:
Error Zero divisor
Error in expression _veh removeEventHandler ["Fired", _EH_Fired];

player_zombieCheck = compil>
Error position: <_EH_Fired];

player_zombieCheck = compil>
Error Undefined variable in expression: _eh_fired
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\safezone.sqf, line 30
Error in expression _losCheck = 0;
_cantSee = [_agent,_target] call dayz_losCheck;
};
>
Error position: <_target] call dayz_losCheck;
};
>
Error Undefined variable in expression: _target
Error in expression < = alive _agent;
_targetPos = getPosATL _target;

_agent moveTo _targetPos;
_a>
Error position: <_target;

_agent moveTo _targetPos;
_a>
Error Undefined variable in expression: _target
(configfile>(configfile>(configfile>(configfile>","",5,false,true];

"

Trade from Trucks and Backpacks worked before I enabled CFGTrader (except for the wrong item list coming up if I talk to the trader too soon).  What did I miss?

Thanks,

Bob

I figured it out.  I had commented out the flip vehicle code since I had a better flip vehicle script as part of a larger action script.  For some reason, commenting that out caused the scroll menu for traders to not appear.  I uncommented that code and it works again.  I have no idea how the flipping vehicle code affected that.