Want to help make Arma 3 better?

vbawol

[1:37:15 PM] David Foltyn: i run 127 player test on profiling branch now, i need players badly, please forward all your players to 
37.187.132.224:2302
37.187.132.224:2402
each server runs slightly different setup, so i would like hear feedback how they plays

Seems now maybe a good time to buy arma 3 and get the mod install. Is there a thread with a guide to setting this up ? as arma 2 epoch / dayz were a pain to install.

Now isn't a good time to buy it, no offers anywhere, when it was £4.85 was a good time :p

Installing is easy, all ArmA mods launch the same way, DZC just made it idiot proof, the devs will always post guides though, they're good like that :)

Thanks man. I have been watching closely at the steam price and it's still pretty much full retail price but even so it's worth the money judging by my experience the arma II  version.

I've just noticed there is no stickied thread on where to download the official a3 epoch mod and they have been asking for players to join the test server.

Thats because there is no arma 3 epoch released and you cant install it.... the test server is a generic arma 3 server with 127 slots, it is purely stress test server to see how arma an arma 3 server deals with that many players on it.

Thats because there is no arma 3 epoch released and you cant install it.... the test server is a generic arma 3 server with 127 slots, it is purely stress test server to see how arma an arma 3 server deals with that many players on it.

But it's coming :D