Official servers being more populated?

carl101

Do official servers tend to be more populated??

Basically I have 2 servers running, I have no problems with adding scripts ect, am usually pretty handy at finding faults when things tend to go wrong but my servers are just empty, maybe 5 regular players in total which I can't justify keeping the servers running.

I see new servers pop up on here and when I check them out I see they have like 5times more players than mine ect.

I'm not saying the particular servers I'm talking about are rubbish or anything but are just normal people owning a random server that I see asking really silly questions sometimes ect. ( we all asked silly questions once)

Basically I'm probably going to let my servers run out in 20 days unless something changes, that's why i ask if there's actually a market for official servers aka vanilla?

If not then I suppose I could always just apply for admin on other servers :(

Sorry for random grammar ect, I'm on my phone

I'm aware of the ccg group, do they tend to let other servers join there group? That's if that's what your saying grohl.

It's a shame really as I really enjoy creating a place for people to play a game we all enjoy but I can't keep up 1 server , never mind 2 servers and a team speak server the sake of 5 players who will probably only find another server eventually anyways due to low population.

I'm aware of the ccg group, do they tend to let other servers join there group? That's if that's what your saying grohl.

It's a shame really as I really enjoy creating a place for people to play a game we all enjoy but I can't keep up 1 server , never mind 2 servers and a team speak server the sake of 5 players who will probably only find another server eventually anyways due to low population.

I know, I feel the same way. If you decide to throw in the towel, give me a holler, maybe we could work something out.

I surrendered mine out of a combination of boredom and just flat out sick of the crappy job BIS does with everything. I still help out a few other server operators but I'm looking for the "next thing" in the mean time. We had a medium size population for quite some time, it died down and I thought it was a good time to just bow out.