[How To/Update] Build Snap with Right Click custom build, admin fast build + upgrade Version 1.6.5 IMPORTANT UPDATE: extra_rc

Some thing is wrong in your system, this is from your client RPT

"Type is: true"
"Class name is: 30m_plot_kit - Type is: STRING"
"build controls"
"Building Object: Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ"
"build controls"
User menu description 'BIS_MENU_GroupCommunication' not defined.
"Type is: false"
"Class name is: HeliHCivil - Type is: STRING"
"build controls"

Got it working at last was an issue with my "drink water direct from wells and ponds" and "collect water from snow storm or rain" menu functions. Thanks again for all the help it really is a fantastic script will be sure to update the thread with any new buildables I add. You sir are on my xmas card list.

One very happy man

Haggis

Damn. I don´t understand this script :P Sorry but what is it doing? So admins can place items instandly? Items like these on the first page?

is it possible to get a video? This would be cool!

Thanks
Exo

every one can add items, and i would love if you add items to your system that haven't been added before, that you post it so i can add it to the object post on first page. Remember to get the offsets correct before posting :)

The update i'm working on is so you are able to say that a player need 2 of an item, right now you can only define 1 of an item

Everything works perfect exept of one thing...

When I set up a sledgehammer or a crowbar to build some I´ll recive the message "You need any to build" (maybe other typing, tried to translate it into english)

Edit:

Ok, I have one BIG problem... this doesn´t seem to save the constructions to the database. After a restart everything is gone.

I´ll give it a try to restart again. Maybe the database won´t load.

The message appears with every tool. Tried crowbar, sledgehammer, matchbox, etool and toolbox by now... I set up my game to german. Maybe that´s the fault?

Edit:

After a restart everything is gone... tried this now about 4 times... Maybe I´ve done a mistake somewhere?

Everything worked fine before.

I only copy&paste the new player_build.sqf over the old one and edited the extra_rc.hpp with the new structure. Then I´ve allowed all new items into my custom variables.sqf "dayz_allowedObjects" and "DZE_maintainClasses".

Everything that I haven´t done and is needed to do?