Nox it seems the safe zone script does not work properly.

the admin that sets the SZ cannot fire weapons or get killed or anything, but any other players in the zone can still fire weapons at each other and kill each other, but just not the admin that placed the zone

Could you do me a favor and test this for the safe zone? http://pastebin.com/i3R1JNXT

Also try using this player heal script. I hope it will fix the problem: http://pastebin.com/Uw6ijBKc

I can't test it without other people in the server and I don't have that kind of access at the moment.

I can get around it with a force server restart, But that is very impractical.

Try this for me and let me know if it fixes it. I can't test anything at the moment so if you need this problem fixed as soon as possible I need you to test it for me to see if it does work. http://pastebin.com/EMxgvGJD

This could work or completely disable the tool so if you have a big server population I suggest against it.

i was installing some scripts earlier it did not change any of the admin tools stuff the admin menu is not longer displaying on the screen when i log in can you please help it is really important thanks.

Did you install something like self blood bag or another custom actions menu?

Try this for me and let me know if it fixes it. I can't test anything at the moment so if you need this problem fixed as soon as possible I need you to test it for me to see if it does work. http://pastebin.com/EMxgvGJD

This could work or completely disable the tool so if you have a big server population I suggest against it.

Thanks, I'll test it tonight, I'll lock the server to test it. Thanks!

Could you do me a favor and test this for the safe zone? http://pastebin.com/i3R1JNXT

Also try using this player heal script. I hope it will fix the problem: http://pastebin.com/Uw6ijBKc

I can't test it without other people in the server and I don't have that kind of access at the moment.

the heal does not work at all, it is now completely broken

the safe zone now is the same except this time the admin cannot fire weapons etc even after turning off the SZ, the only way to get rid of it is to relog

the heal does not work at all, it is now completely broken

the safe zone now is the same except this time the admin cannot fire weapons etc even after turning off the SZ, the only way to get rid of it is to relog

That gave me a few ideas on how to fix it all. If anyone has the time to test these new edits it would help:

healp.sqf http://pastebin.com/BcE2QDxZ (fairly certain I have it fixed in this one, if not then I am very close.)

SafeZoneArea.sqf http://pastebin.com/ijeZDGdF (Not sure about this one. May or may not work at all)

Hey guys, I've been trying to install this on a napf server and I'm having issues.

Like uh, When it comes to the part of "Replace X With X" The code i need to replace doesn't exist in my files.

Could someone help me out or install it onto some PBO's i can upload?

What code does not exist?

Hi everyone,

I've been having a issues with installation of my admin tools.  the admin tools.

As far as I am aware, I have installed these absolutely perfectly and have tried the installation multiple times all with the same result.

When I launch my server and connect, everything loads as usual until I get to the 'Waiting for server to start authentification' where it gets stuck and just counts up until it kicks me to the lobby.

Here is my RPT: http://pastebin.com/7YHmpnWv

I think the main problem is caused by the lines 

13:30:39 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
13:30:39 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
13:30:39 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

I have no idea why the files are not being found, they are all in the right places.

If anyone has any idea what's going on I would really appreciate some advice as I have been trying to fix this problem for 2 days now, no success yet.   :(

Thanks,  :)

matty0mo

1."[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";"

This is located in your mission's init.sqf at the bottom of the "if (!isDedicated)" statement.

2. "if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {"

Do you have any other mods installed? Likely this statement may have changed. In a vanilla server, this statement would be on line 799. I would search for the first part of the statement "if(vehicle _x != _x &&" and go from there.

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;
	waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
	dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
	_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
	_playerMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";	

};

should look something like:

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

//anti Hack
	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

//Lights
	//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
};

And you would modify it to like like this:

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

//anti Hack
	//[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
	// Epoch Admin Tools
	[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
	if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then {
	};

//Lights
};

Are you on a hosted server? Because your host may have removed the line [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; as it may have conflicted with something else (another anti-hack system?). If so, then you can probably ignore this part altogether, though you may have to adjust your anti-hack in accordance.

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

};
should look something like:

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

//anti Hack

//Lights
};
And you would modify it to like like this:

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor

//anti Hack
	//[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
	// Epoch Admin Tools
	[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
	if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then {
	};

//Lights
};

Okay erm. How would I go about fixing this?

Should I just copy/paste this or could someone do it for me?

I Feel like a fucking spaz.

Double checked, The "replace" Sections do not exist in my init/files

Okay erm. How would I go about fixing this?

Should I just copy/paste this or could someone do it for me?

I Feel like a fucking spaz.

Double checked, The "replace" Sections do not exist in my init/files

DO NOT add antihack initialization in the init if it does not yet exist. This means your host has done something with it. Look in the files init\variables.sqf   init\publicEH.sqf     and    init\compiles.sqf   for the missing antihack. Yours may be a different antihack. You are most likely using infistar.

Hi everyone,

I've been having a issues with installation of my admin tools.  the admin tools.

As far as I am aware, I have installed these absolutely perfectly and have tried the installation multiple times all with the same result.

When I launch my server and connect, everything loads as usual until I get to the 'Waiting for server to start authentification' where it gets stuck and just counts up until it kicks me to the lobby.

Here is my RPT: http://pastebin.com/7YHmpnWv

I think the main problem is caused by the lines 

13:30:39 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

13:30:39 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

13:30:39 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

I have no idea why the files are not being found, they are all in the right places.

If anyone has any idea what's going on I would really appreciate some advice as I have been trying to fix this problem for 2 days now, no success yet.   :(

Thanks,  :)

matty0mo

Did you recompile the folder into a server pbo again?

DO NOT add antihack initialization in the init if it does not yet exist. This means your host has done something with it. Look in the files init\variables.sqf   init\publicEH.sqf     and    init\compiles.sqf   for the missing antihack. Yours may be a different antihack. You are most likely using infistar.

Yuppers, Survivalservers (I know, Forgive me. .ST Doesn't have Napf)

Has infistar light by default.

So I just need to check those SQF's for the one with the needed lines and put it all in there or?

Yuppers, Survivalservers (I know, Forgive me. .ST Doesn't have Napf)

Has infistar light by default.

So I just need to check those SQF's for the one with the needed lines and put it all in there or?

Yes. Instead of the normal antihack you will find something that starts the infistar one. Simply change out the antihack for infistar int he code snip you are supposed to add and it should work fine.

Yes. Instead of the normal antihack you will find something that starts the infistar one. Simply change out the antihack for infistar int he code snip you are supposed to add and it should work fine.

Okay, After scanning over all the suggested files and making sure Infistar was 100% installed. I Still have not found Anything relating to infistar.

And am now very sad as I feel like I lack the suggested amount of brain power to install something simple.

I Suppose Now I must begin searching for someone to install it for me for payment.