Today I started experimenting with vehicle spawning and I noticed that you get kicked by BE for firing some weapons on vehicles that aren't normally part of Epoch. Instead of going into each one, firing the weapons, then correcting the BE filters, I was hoping someone's already got BE filters that don't kick for these weapons?

I just downloaded the updated version of Epoch Admin Tools (minor update)  and dropped the admintools folder into my mission.pbo. Now I'm not getting the "admin" on my scroll wheel menu. I tried exiting the game and restarting a few times, but it didn't fix it. Any ideas? 

I just downloaded the updated version of Epoch Admin Tools (minor update)  and dropped the admintools folder into my mission.pbo. Now I'm not getting the "admin" on my scroll wheel menu. I tried exiting the game and restarting a few times, but it didn't fix it. Any ideas? 

did you update the admin list ??admintools\AdminList.sqf

the downloaded admin list has 111111 and maybe 999999s in it replace with yours

As others have stated you replaced your AdminList.sqf so you must re-add your ID to the file for it to appear correctly. I suggest following the readme every time you update because it is updated every so often anyway. It also eliminates the chance that something like this happens.

Thank you very much for the tool.

2 questions:

1.) What is the key to end spectator mode? If it is not ESC, then I should have read the manual :( .

If it _is_ ESC, then that clashes with the safezone script: ESC is used to abort the game and the safezone script does not allow aborting in the safzone, so I have been stuck with spectating a player, had to kill the game process to unstick ;-)

2.) In player-only ESP you don't see players when they are inside a vehicle, correct? Would it be possible to display occupied vehicles, too?

Thank you very much for the tool.

2 questions:

1.) What is the key to end spectator mode? If it is not ESC, then I should have read the manual :( .

If it _is_ ESC, then that clashes with the safezone script: ESC is used to abort the game and the safezone script does not allow aborting in the safzone, so I have been stuck with spectating a player, had to kill the game process to unstick ;-)

2.) In player-only ESP you don't see players when they are inside a vehicle, correct? Would it be possible to display occupied vehicles, too?

Hi guys! There is one problem: when I spawn crate (any) then I kicked from server in the lobby. And when re-entering the game closes with an error "WARNING: preNLOD format in object ca \ data \ flag_usa_co.paa". 
How can it be corrected?

Sorry for my english and thanks for the help.

Hi guys! There is one problem: when I spawn crate (any) then I kicked from server in the lobby. And when re-entering the game closes with an error "WARNING: preNLOD format in object ca \ data \ flag_usa_co.paa". 
How can it be corrected?

Sorry for my english and thanks for the help.

Are you running an AntiHack?

Are there any errors in your RPT?

Have you re-checked your install against the latest install directions?

Are you running an AntiHack?

Are there any errors in your RPT?

Have you re-checked your install against the latest install directions?

No - AntiHack is disable

Here are my RPT:

19:25:50 "64 Active ground units"

19:25:50 "10 Active emplacement units"
19:25:50 "13 Active chopper patrol units (Crew)"
19:25:50 "10 Active vehicle patrol units (Crew)"
19:26:40 "infiSTAR.de Log: 0h 5min | Pellaeon (14015881) | Unlimited Ammo - [sCAR_H_CQC_CCO_SD,19,1058335: tracer_red.p3d] (BANNED)   |DayZ Instance: 11|"
19:26:40 WARNING: Function 'name' - Pellaeon is dead
19:26:40 "PDEATH: Player Died 14015881"
19:26:57 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Pellaeon [1]. Position in debug! [-7239.67,19539.3,0.245514]"
19:26:58 "get: STRING (14015881), sent: STRING (14015881)"
19:26:58 "DISCONNECT: Pellaeon (14015881) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (Pellaeon) REMOTE, _characterID: 1 at loc [-7239.67,19539.3,0.245514]"
19:26:58 "ERROR: server_playerSync: Cannot Sync Player Pellaeon [1]. Position in debug! [-7239.67,19539.3,0.245514]"
19:26:58 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
19:26:58 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
19:26:58 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:31 not found
19:27:10 Error context vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) &&!((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
19:27:10 Warning Message: File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm, line 264: '/FSM/States/group_cleanup.if': '(' encountered instead of '='
19:27:10 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
19:28:27 Server: Object 3:40 not found (message 70)
19:28:27 Bad muzzle direction in MeleeFlashlightRed:'usti hlavne'-'konec hlavne'
19:28:29 Bad muzzle direction in MeleeFlashlightRed:'usti hlavne'-'konec hlavne'
19:28:40 "get: STRING (14015881), sent: STRING (14015881)"
19:28:40 "DISCONNECT: Pellaeon (14015881) Object: B 1-1-B:1 (Pellaeon) REMOTE, _characterID: 1 at loc [12791.1,12730.5,0.00161743]"
19:28:40 Client: Remote object 3:39 not found
19:28:40 "CLEANUP: DELETED A "DebugBoxPlayer_DZ""
19:28:51 "DZAI Monitor :: Server Uptime - 0 d 0 hr 5 min 20 sec. Active AI Units - 0."
19:28:51 "DZAI Monitor :: Static Spawns - 0 active static triggers. 0 groups queued for respawn."
19:28:51 "DZAI Monitor :: Dynamic Spawns - 0/0 (active/total). Air Patrols: 6/6 (cur/max). Land Patrols: 4/4."

Just now noticed Infistar... But i deleted it... strangely...

19:27:10 Error context vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) &&!((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
I would look at this line in your init/server_functions.sqf. Per the instructions, I do not see the MalSar portion.

Also the double quotes around SargeAI is a syntax error too, it should be single quotes, not double.

Yes this is a bit of a problem, however it should not be the problem with the kick considering the game worked and he has the normal epoch antihack disabled.

You need to go through all of your files and remove all instances of infistar. It forcibly ejected you incorrectly it seems, causing the relog to crash the game. This is not a tool issue, it is an issue with your server files. If you are unable to locate the problematic scripts leftover by the disabled/removed infistar you might have to replace your server files and readd all of your mods.

Not very desirable since so many scripts =(

And yes, I know it in my server files. Need to check a lot of files =(

I would look at this line in your init/server_functions.sqf. Per the instructions, I do not see the MalSar portion.

Also the double quotes around SargeAI is a syntax error too, it should be single quotes, not double.

Thanks, will check on Monday. I will write about the result when check