I get this error on server start in client RPT, just thought you might want to know.

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."
Error in expression <system\player_monitor.sqf";    

waitUntil{adminListLoaded};                                         
if ( !((get>
  Error position: <adminListLoaded};                                         
if ( !((get>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlistloaded
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\init.sqf, line 111
Error in expression <system\player_monitor.sqf";    

waitUntil{adminListLoaded};                                         
if ( !((get>
  Error position: <adminListLoaded};                                         
if ( !((get>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlistloaded
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\init.sqf, line 111
"Admin Tools: AdminList.sqf loaded"

Fixed on the master branch now. go to that part in your init and change it to waitUntil{!isNil "adminListLoaded"};

Not sure why. I will look into it

Ah, ran into this problem as well..  .rpt:

"TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#76561198128313003 from [8169.42,9117.14,0.00146484] to [8055.55,9215.31,0.183533], 150 meters, now at [8169.42,9117.14,0.00146484]"

Didn't some people have this problem with previous versions as well and it was caused by the build in antihack?

Just a note, Nox, that some of the buildings you can spawn in with Admin Building feature are too close to the player when placing them down. Too close as in, you're actually inside some of these buildings. Your character also reacts to those buildings even when they're not yet placed down which makes it rather difficult to place some objects down. There weren't many of them, one I believe was the large mosque.

Also a quick question here. Is adding new buildable items into the menu as simple as I think it is - just replace the classname with a new one? If that's true, combined with Snap Pro this would be my favorite thing in Epoch yet.

Just a note, Nox, that some of the buildings you can spawn in with Admin Building feature are too close to the player when placing them down. Too close as in, you're actually inside some of these buildings. Your character also reacts to those buildings even when they're not yet placed down which makes it rather difficult to place some objects down. There weren't many of them, one I believe was the large mosque.

Also a quick question here. Is adding new buildable items into the menu as simple as I think it is - just replace the classname with a new one? If that's true, combined with Snap Pro this would be my favorite thing in Epoch yet.

Known issue (launched myself into the air a few times with it during testing), but it wasn't that big of an issue for a pre-release. That tool is only half done and I hope to have it all set up for 1.9.1 release. I didn't want to hold the tool up for an event sub-tool like this and it worked well enough to send out.

To add an epoch build item (please list all the ones I missed or do a pull request on the test branch. I know I at least missed the gun racks):

• Find the menu you want to edit such as BuildablesOther in adminToolsMain
  • ["DISPLAY_NAME_HERE",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript7,"CLASS_NAME_HERE"]]],"1","1"]

To add a pre-made building to the tool:

• Find the menu you want to modify such as Military Buildings

["DISPLAY_NAME_HERE",[],"", -5,[["expression",format[_EXECscript7,"CLASS_NAME_HERE","building"]]],"1","1"]

Notice how the pre-made buildings have the "building" argument. This is how I limit the distance for buildings to make them farther out than that of a normal buildable. The collision issue comes from some buildings being much larger than others. We don't want a small 2x2 hut being 20 meters away just so a larger building works. This means some of the items will need special distances added for them.

"TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#76561198128313003 from [8169.42,9117.14,0.00146484] to [8055.55,9215.31,0.183533], 150 meters, now at [8169.42,9117.14,0.00146484]"

Didn't some people have this problem with previous versions as well and it was caused by the build in antihack?

Yes, but this is a bit different. This will take a bit more engineering to make it work. This shouldn't be much of an issue when I move it to server side. I have a good 4 or so ides on how to try and fix this.

Yes, but this is a bit different. This will take a bit more engineering to make it work. This shouldn't be much of an issue when I move it to server side. I have a good 4 or so ides on how to try and fix this.

I too am getting 

"TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#76561197994111111 from [6414.34,10911,3.59942] to [8256.29,15479.7,0.250355], 4926 meters, now at [6414.34,10911,3.59942]"

this happens whenever I try to teleport a player via your tool or even  my gem trader underground bunker tp

I too am getting 

"TELEPORT REVERT for player UID#76561197994111111 from [6414.34,10911,3.59942] to [8256.29,15479.7,0.250355], 4926 meters, now at [6414.34,10911,3.59942]"

this happens whenever I try to teleport a player via your tool or even  my gem trader underground bunker tp

I have found the issue and am working on a fix for it. 

hey Nox, few more client-side RPT errors for you:

This one comes after spawning a crate and creates literally thousands of lines like this:

Ref to nonnetwork object 4453f900# 984521: usordnance.p3d

This one I have had for a while but couldn't ID the source because it doesnt give a file reference. I have a brand new test server that only has Rim's newest P4l and your admin tools, and I had always suspected it was your zombie shield but now I'm quite sure thats where its coming from.

Error in expression < = alive _agent;

_targetPos = getPosATL _target;

_agent moveTo _targetPos;

_a>

Error position: <_target;

_a>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _target

and

Error in expression <hen {

_losCheck = 0;

_cantSee = [_agent,_target] call dayz_losCheck;

};

>

Error position: <_target] call dayz_losCheck;

};

>

and finally

_a>

_a>

I apologize if none of these are your fault and I'm just wantonly incriminating you! :D

hey Nox, few more client-side RPT errors for you:

This one comes after spawning a crate and creates literally thousands of lines like this:

Ref to nonnetwork object 4453f900# 984521: usordnance.p3d

This one I have had for a while but couldn't ID the source because it doesnt give a file reference. I have a brand new test server that only has Rim's newest P4l and your admin tools, and I had always suspected it was your zombie shield but now I'm quite sure thats where its coming from.

_a>

_a>

and

Error in expression <hen {

_losCheck = 0;

_cantSee = [_agent,_target] call dayz_losCheck;

};

>

Error position: <_target] call dayz_losCheck;

};

>

and finally

_a>

_a>

I apologize if none of these are your fault and I'm just wantonly incriminating you! :D

Is that from a local crate, global crate, or both?

As for those three undefined variables they do not come from the tool. I don't use the variable agent. Check your tool to be sure you are using the latest version (not 1.9 TEST, just 1.9) I used the agent variable a good month ago for about two hours and decided to scrap the code and redo it. This looks like it may come from anything that interacts with a zombie such as a zombie shield in safe zones or plot pole areas.

A way i found around this until nox can fix is to get into a car and both tp while inside. Seems to work ok

Is that from a local crate, global crate, or both?

As for those three undefined variables they do not come from the tool. I don't use the variable agent. Check your tool to be sure you are using the latest version (not 1.9 TEST, just 1.9) I used the agent variable a good month ago for about two hours and decided to scrap the code and redo it. This looks like it may come from anything that interacts with a zombie such as a zombie shield in safe zones or plot pole areas.

Good spot man, I never thought to check but it is local crates only. The all items crate created about 6K lines of the same error so maybe something related to its contents?

And you were right about the undefined variable error, its from P4L and since mine is broken right now that's probably why I'm seeing it. Sorry I blamed you!! :wub:

Go into your createvehicle.txt in your BattlEye folder and delete the line that should look something like this...

5 "Land_"

Yea you have to add the create-vehicle filters for the building part yourself

Thanks, I removed the line as a quick fix while waiting for a reply, but if that's the answer I'll leave it out.

Cheers all

For your information I'm running a Linux Server and this Admin Tools Kit seems to be most excellent, even without the DLLs.

Can someone test the test branch for me? The only thing that needs testing is if you can teleport a player to you now. I am relatively sure I fixed it, but can't test it right now.

Must redo the init edits.

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch

Sorry man I haven't launched a public server and don't have any minions to test it on.

Thanks, I removed the line as a quick fix while waiting for a reply, but if that's the answer I'll leave it out.

Cheers all

For your information I'm running a Linux Server and this Admin Tools Kit seems to be most excellent, even without the DLLs.

Yea sorry I'm not really using that feature so I haven't made the filters.. But maybe I will when i get bored :D If so, I'll send them your way

Can someone test the test branch for me? The only thing that needs testing is if you can teleport a player to you now. I am relatively sure I fixed it, but can't test it right now.

Must redo the init edits.

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/tree/TestBranch

tested still not working :(

is the templist required now ??

it does work when I comment out the antihack lines in init.sqf

my  init

waitUntil{!isNil "adminListLoaded"};
 if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
 {
   [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack
 };

I also replaced with your updated files

TpToPlayer.sqf

AdminList.sqf

TpToPlayer.sqf

still only works if I disable the antihack

Hey nox, this one I promise really is from of your zombie shield :wub: .

Error in expression <eld activated with distance %1 meters!",ZombieDistance],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFade>
  Error position: <ZombieDistance],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFade>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: zombiedistance
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Napf\custom\admintools\tools\zombieshield.sqf, line 22

my  init

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
 {
   [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack
 };

I also replaced with your updated files

TpToPlayer.sqf

AdminList.sqf

TpToPlayer.sqf

still only works if I disable the antihack

This is wrong. Use what is in the readme for test branch:

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then 
{
  [] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};

Be sure to get all of the new files