Server Admins we are looking for your feedback for 1.0.4

vbawol

I hope my reply is not to late but there are several very important things which need to add / change!

Of course some of these things Server Admins can easly change themselfs but this wont make all things better.

1. Change the Plot Pole link from Character ID to Player UID! Also other objects...

1.1 Is it possible to make new MySQL tabble or row to save Friendly Targets a bit longer then till server restart...

1.2 Add the option to Maintain the objects any time the players want, even if the plot pole is not relaited to person who wants to maintain it..

In this case when sonebody makes the plot pole and goes offline, non of teammates / friends after the restart of server can build anything, that also is not fully developed of my point of view...

2. Make some MySQL Events or some in-build script that would unlock the locked cars which has not been used for longer then X days, also could make it like a config in the init.sqf for example DZE_VehiclesAutounlock = 30

3. Make configurable HP for the Cinder Walls, Wood Wals, etc... for example DZE_CinderWallHP = 50000, DZE_WoodWallHP = 10000, etc...

4. Well it`s not relaited to config but I guess Server Administrators as well as players are hungry for some new vehicles. I mean not armored ones but some usualy ones, I can advise this pack >> http://armed-assault.de/downloads/sigma-6-vehicle-pack-arma2.html , many old American Muscle cars, because I`m a bit tired of Volgas and VAZ :D

You guys are adding many wonderful things but you need to understand that players after some time want to see new things - new buildable objects, new weapons and also some custom cars so yeah - it would be great to see these cars out there...

for now It`s probable all, hope that someone will review my reply, thx!

Anyone else getting these in their .rpt? >>

13:58:42 Error: selection end7 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d
13:58:42 Error: selection end6 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d
13:58:42 Error: selection end5 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d
13:45:54 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
13:45:54 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
13:45:54 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry

etc etc

13:46:29 Error in expression <;
};
};
};
diag_log ("HIVE: got " + str(_bQty) + " Epoch Objects and " + str(_vQ>
13:46:29   Error position: <_bQty) + " Epoch Objects and " + str(_vQ>
13:46:29   Error Undefined variable in expression: _bqty
13:46:29 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 69

The line the above refers to >>

diag_log ("HIVE: got " + str(_bQty) + " Epoch Objects and " + str(_vQty) + " Vehicles");

I get a lot of these errors aswell.

12:58:42 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:58:42 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
13:24:31 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView 

Same with the 2nd one you mentioned.

and

13:24:37 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
13:24:37 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

Edit: Also is it just me or are buildings that are damaged automatically repair after restart?

I got many errors:

"16:12:33 Error: selection end7 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d
16:12:33 Error: selection end6 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d
16:12:33 Error: selection end5 missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings2\ind_cementworks\ind_pec\ind_pec_03b.p3d
16:12:33 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:12:33 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
16:12:33 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry"

And:

"if (_status == "Objec>
16:13:18   Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _result
16:13:18 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 269
16:13:18 Error in expression < compile format ["%1",_data];
_status = _result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>
16:13:18   Error position: <_result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>
16:13:18   Error position: <_result select 0;"

Fresh install of Epoch and no Scripts!

"if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

16:13:18   Error position: <_result select 0;

if (_status == "Objec>

if (_status == "Objec>

16:13:18   Error position: <_result select 0;"

Something is wrong with your Trader data in your database, be sure you're using the correct instance.

1.0.4 is released and we will review and consider everything here going forward to the next patch 1.0.5 and already have some of this on the todo list. 

If you have feedback about a specific feature or default setting in 1.0.4, please make a separate post per issue here: http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/16-feedback/ or post in an existing thread.