- Changed the Skins for the Red-Cross MV22 mission to doctors

- Added My own "Mayors Mansion" Mission

V 0.173 - Updated 1/31/14

- Edited skins for various missions

- Balanced the loot boxes

- Made it easier to edit the boxes

- General Layout of files is cleaner

- Fixed many typso thanks to: adrianna and Ljs

I would like to just introduce myself and my aim with what I want to achieve. We all know that the WAI thread is a bit all over the place and I love the work Mark has put into I just believe it was overwhelming or is just busy doing something else to provide on going support. I want to just collectively put all the advancements community wise into one place and offer a little support to the people. I run a small server and I love the help the community brings and I am by no means a coder of any kind. I just understand a few things and I'd hate to see this mission system go. The names William. I do have a job and life but will try my best to get a updated mission system every night. At the latest every other night.

Now I give full credit to Mark and what he has done, I would like to thank him for the different approach in mission in his mission system. I take no credit what so ever. I just hate to see pages full of the a problem that was solved on page 3 that's all. If this is against the rules I understand and will be happy to remove the thread. 

If anyone would like to collaborate and help out as it is not easy to provide ongoing support to a whole community an I will try my best. What I will be doing is releasing my current version of what I am running on my server. I will explain my additions changes and what you can change as we go on. 

Firstly my contact details are as follows:

Email: [email protected]
TS: BambiRescueSquad.TypeFrag.Com

To provide quick and easy support can I please ask for information around the problem. A simple this doesn't work will get me no where. Please include as much information as possible. Provide information on what you changed and for the love of god BACK UP and try again. Everyone on here learns through trial and error.

WAI - 0.171.zip

WAI - 0.172.zip

WAI - 0.173.zip

Install Instructions: 

Simply unzip the WIA folder that you have downloaded

Now place the unzipped folder in your Dayz Server PBO (For me dayz_server.pbo)

file%20placement.png

Now you just need to allow the connection of the mission system by doing this. 

Go to server_monitor.sqf located in the system folder in your server.pbo

Search for:

allowConnection = true;

Now add this line above it like so:

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
    allowConnection = true;

Custom Spawning Instructions: 

This is a big part where I believe a lot of people went wrong. This being said, I will try and make this as simple as possible providing many examples along the way. Believe it or not the original forum had a dozen of examples but who reads 20 pages of examples right? 

Right, lets get to it. 

Attached I will provide a TEMPLATE. Please do not use this as it is custom to my server. If you want you can but I want you to use this file as a understanding tool on how to lay it out and to compare with. 

Tips: 

• Organization is key, // will become your best friend. 
  • plan for the future, create easier ways to check for bugs
  • add one thing at a time
  • use your report logs for troubleshooting
  • if it doesn't work, its most likely a typo look through and try and find a typo. If not then post with adequate information to try and solve the problem

Custom Group Spawns:

Use this to understand what means what:

[[953.237,4486.48,0.001], //position
4,					     //Number Of units
1,					     //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.
"Random",			             //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.
4,			                     //Number of magazines
"",			                     //Backpack "" for random or classname here.
"Bandit2_DZ",			             //Skin "" for random or classname here.
"Random"                                     //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
] call spawn_group;

This is straight forward. Now the problems occur when people try and edit this and make it custom but along the way. It produces error or simply deleting a , causing a meltdown.

Use my format for a cleaner condensed way of displaying the same information. 

[[4044, 8023,0.001],5,1,"Random",8,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;      //Gun Box

Okay so what I have done here is just removed the descriptives. That's it. 

• Use // to describe your custom group (This group is aimed to defend the Gun Box)
  • Edit everything but symbols. When you delete those this produces errors.
  • Example: Change Bandit2_DZ to Graves_Light_DZ for a different skin

Please apply the following to the other sections. Use the layout provided and all you have to do it keep it between the */  /*. If needed I will explain the other sections. 

TEMPLATE CUSTOM SPAWNS.zip

General Editing and Common Questions: 

Changing time: 

By the way this is pulled straight from the old forum!

Thank you Tarvin!

For mission timing edit the file file -> missionCfg.sqf

// Time between missions (seconds)
wai_mission_timer = 300; // = 300 sec = 5 min; 900 sec = 15 min; it time to start first mission after server start and next mission after start previous

// How long before a mission times out (seconds)
wai_mission_timeout = 1200; // = 1200 sec = 20 min; 1800 sec = 30 min; it's time to clear mission loot after start

The number is calculated in seconds. So to work out something you want you take 60 and multiply by how many minutes you want.
e.g. 60 (seconds) X 20 = 1200 This will produce a 20 minutes timer

Do Note:
A common reason for the server not spawning in a mission at the desired time is that the server is lagging and this causes time to essentially slow down. Fix the lag and the missions will spawn at the right times. You have to find the balance between material in your server (Add ons) and lag.

Easy way to find Database Coords/Custom Debug:

In your custom compiles file you want to change your dayz_spaceInterrupt file path. For me it is as so.

dayz_spaceInterrupt = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";

You will need to obtain the dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf file from the client files. This is located in dayz_code\Actions Copy and paste it into a folder called Scripts in your mission pbo. 

With in Dayz_spaceinterrupt at line 117 you will find this chunk of code:

if (_dikCode == 210) then {
_nill = execvm "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\playerstats.sqf";
};

Change to the file that you will download attached. 

_nill = execvm "Scripts\playerstats.sqf";
};

Simply have this point to your new custom debug.
Attatched I will have the Player stats file for the custom debug monitor. Simply add you and your admins UID's and whola a simple way to get coords!

Changing AI behviour:

Again pulled straight from the forums!

/// Sets behavior of AI groups
paddster7, on 25 Dec 2013 - 5:57 PM, said:
ai_combatmode = "RED";
ai_behaviour = "COMBAT";
This code is from the AIconfig.sqf file.

In a previous post the explanation for "ai_behaviour" was given as:

Here are the different ai_beahaviour you can use.

SAFE, CARELESS - Units will stay upright
AWARE, COMBAT - Units will stay upright most of the time, kneeling down occasionally
STEALTH - Units will be prone most of the time

However, can you please give me an explanation of the "ai_combatmode" setting? What is the "RED" mode and what other modes are there?

"BLUE" (Never fire)
When hostile units are detected, they will track them, but will never fire back, even when fired upon.
This mode can only be set through the editor or script. No in-game commands to subordinates can set them to combat mode Blue.
"GREEN" (Hold fire - defend only)
When a player orders his units to "Hold fire", the units are set to combat mode Green.
"WHITE" (Hold fire, engage at will)
"YELLOW" (Fire at will)
If AI spots a target and decides it is in effective range, he will open fire. By default AI is set to YELLOW.
If a leader calls Target, the unit with aim without breaking formation.
"RED" (Fire at will, engage at will)
When a leader commands his units to Engage at will, combat mode RED is set. The AI does not keep formation and each member moves individualy. The leader command Disengage will set the units back to fire at will (YELLOW)
If Attack and Engage is called, the unit will break formation to find the best place to attack from (combat mode RED).
NOTE: To make AI hunt down a known target, you need to use '_unit setCombatMode "RED"'. The Seek & Destroy waypoint only makes the AI to search the vicinity of the waypoint itself. Not affect their behavior on their way to the waypoint itself.

And to your behavior full description :

Safe
It is possible to choose also Careless in mission editor, that expands the behavior for even more free movement (loiter) in range up to 150m.
will use roads, groups travel in convoy (overrides formation command)
stance with lowered weapon
turned out from vehicle
lie down when scared
less turning head, less observing surroundings (limited rate of target database)
Aware
Default behavior.
lie down when scared
soldiers sometimes move in cover
vehicles still prefer roads, travel in convoy
Danger (Combat)
dismiss (loiter movement) canceled
ignores limited speed setting
tends to change stance to kneel or prone
soldiers move in cover
soldiers disembark from some vehicles, e.g. damaged aircraft
turns of vehicle lights
Stealth
dismiss (loiter movement) canceled
faster target acquisition
tends to change stance to kneel or prone
keep themself also out of Unknown targets
soldiers move in cover, routing near structures
soldiers disembark from some vehicles, e.g. damaged aircraft
turns of vehicle lights
tanks avoid passing trees

Editing Missions: 
Editing the missions to accommodate your custom server is easy and quick to do if done right. Here I will teach you how to change the basics and a little more advanced stuff like box contents and so forth. Lets get to it.

Editing Messages:

The simplest thing you can change is the message that it displays when the missions comes up. There are a total of 3 different messages. Displayed in this order.

- The Mission has started
- The Mission was successfully completed
- The Mission was not completed in time

These are the aims of the three messages now to chow you where they are and how to change them. This is the order in which they are displayed within the script.

The Mission has started message:

[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Bandits have disabled an armed vehicle with lots of chain gun ammo in the gear! Check your map for the location!", "PLAIN",10] call RE;

This will be the first message in this format. Simply change it to what ever you like but as long as you keep the two " markers on each end and you should be fine. For instance:

[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Change only this text", "PLAIN",10] call RE;

So we can gather that this is how the other messages will be displayed. Taking this information you simply change the text to what you like and there you have it a custom message to your players!!

Join in progress player marker fix: 

I do apologize for this problem and there is a easy fix from what I believe.

Find attached the files your will need to make this work.

Put this at the bottom of your Init.sqf
// Mission System Markers
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
Simply just paste the folder in your mission file and your done!

Let me know the results.

Adding RPG/Missiles to turrets:

WEB11, on 24 Jan 2014 - 7:33 PM, said:snapback.png

does this release include RPGs?

I have not had many problems with vehicles and missions. You can change the turrents to a missile turret! Like so:

[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) -15, 0]], //position(s) (can be multiple).
"M2StaticMG", //Classname of turret
0.7,                     //Skill level 0-1. Has no effect if using custom skills
"USMC_LHD_Crew_Yellow",                 //Skin "" for random or classname here.
1,                         //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
2,                         //Number of magazines. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"",                         //Backpack "" for random or classname here. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
"Random",                 //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set. (not needed if ai_static_useweapon = False)
true                        // mission true
] call spawn_static;

Change this line: 

"SPG9_TK_INS_EP1", //Classname of turret

This is a missile launcher turret. You also don't need to worry if people will pick up RPG's this way. The turrets are not able to be used once they die. 

It does not lock on so it won't be too OP. But bare in mind that people driving by the missions might get killed.

Another Method that was developed by other used to add RPG's to AI:

1) Open SpawnGroup.sqf in WAI/custom/ folder.

Find this code:

if (count _this > 8) then {
    _mission = _this select 8;
} else {
    _mission = False;
};

and replace it with this:
if (count _this > 8) then {

_mission = _this select 8;
    _RPG = 1;
} else {
    _mission = False;
    _RPG = -1;
}

find this code:
for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {_unit addMagazine _magazine;};
_unit addBackpack _aipack;

and replace it with this:
for "_i" from 1 to _mags do {_unit addMagazine _magazine;};
if ((_x == 1) && (_RPG > 0)) then {
_unit addweapon "RPG7V";
_unit addmagazine "PG7VL";
_unit addmagazine "PG7VL";
} else {
_unit addBackpack _aipack;    
};

To remove RPG once AI is dead open ai_killed.sqf

After this code:

private ["_unit","_player","_humanity","_banditkills"];
_unit = _this select 0;
_player = _this select 1;
_type = _this select 2;

add this:

_unit removeWeapon "RPG7V";
_unit removeMagazine "PG7VL";
_unit removeMagazine "PG7VL";

All credit goes to the original author and WAI, I am merely keeping this information alive.

Next I want to find a way to give AI units NVGs, if anyone has that info please share it.

Playerstats.zip

debug.zip

So what's changed ? Marks is version 0.16 and yours states 0.17

- Fixed the Crash spawner error

- added a custom mission from one of the community members

- added an array of boxes that can be used on the missions

SO FAR ;)

William many thanks for taking the time to do this! 

Not a problem I find the other thread a confusion!! 

Yes there is! 

In your custom compiles file you want to change your dayz_spaceInterrupt file path. For me it is as so. 

dayz_spaceInterrupt =			compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf";

You will need to copy and paste the dayzspaceInterrupt.sqf file from the client files and paste it into your scripts folder. This is found in Dayz_code\Actions

With in Dayz_spaceinterrupt at line 117 you will find this chunk of code: 

_nill = execvm "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\playerstats.sqf";
};

Change it to the file path for your playerstats.sqf file. 

_nill = execvm "Scripts\playerstats.sqf";
};

Simply have this point to your new custom debug. 

Create a file called playerstats.sqf and put this in your Scripts folder

//Let Zeds know
[player,4,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;

/*
Change the UID's below to match those of you and your admin(s)
Your admins will get the advanced version of your debug monitor,
while your regular users will get the cut down version. 
*/

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["0","0"]) then { 

hintSilent parseText format ["
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >[%18]</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>[FPS: %10]</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#FFBF00'>Survived %7 Days</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Players: %8</t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>Within 500m: %11</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Vehicles:</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%13(%14)</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Air: %16</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>Sea: %23</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >All Bikes: %15</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>Cars: %17</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Zombies (alive/total): </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%20(%19)</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Zombies Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Headshots: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Murders: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%4</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Bandits Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%5</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Humanity: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Blood: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%9</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >GPS: %22</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>DIR: %24</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95'font='Bitstream'align='center' >%21</t><br/>",
	(name player),
	(player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]), 
	(player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
	(player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
	(player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
	(player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
	(dayz_skilllevel),
	(count playableUnits),
	r_player_blood,
	(round diag_fps),
	(({isPlayer _x} count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities [["AllVehicles"], 500]))-1),
	viewdistance,
	(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["StaticWeapon","Car","Motorcycle","Tank","Air","Ship"],25000])),
	count vehicles,
	(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Motorcycle"],25000])),
	(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Air"],25000])),
	(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Car"],25000])),
	(gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'displayName')),
	(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
	({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),
	(getPosASL player),
	(mapGridPosition getPos player),
	(count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Ship"],25000])),
	(round(getDir player))
];

} else {

hintSilent parseText format ["
	<t size='1.20' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#00CC00'>%1</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='center' >Bambi Rescue Squad</t><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#FFCC00'>Admin: William</t><br/><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Zombies Killed: </t><t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Headshots: </t><t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Murders: </t><t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%4</t><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Bandits Killed: </t><t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%5</t><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Humanity: </t><t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream' color='#5882FA'>TS: BambiRescueSquad.TypeFrag.com</t><br/>",
	(name player),
	(player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]),
	(player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
	(player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
	(player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
	(player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
	(dayz_skilllevel),
	(count entities "zZombie_Base"),
	({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),
	(gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'displayName'))
];};

Change the "0" to you and your admins UID's and whola! You have yourself an easy database cords generator. Simply press END to update the Debug if you do move though

Let me know how you get on. Updated the tips section with this information thank you. 

One of the bugs I noticed in the other thread was that the AI would only shoot at certain vehicles. There was a post about them not shooting at a Vodnik? Is that something that can be adjusted? We run lots of armor on our server. Without the AI shooting at them, well these guys will get murdered. 

Same question goes for AI vehicles, does this support putting them in other vehicles besides Hummvees? Let's say a BDRM for example, could they use that?

Thanks,

-silk

One of the bugs I noticed in the other thread was that the AI would only shoot at certain vehicles. There was a post about them not shooting at a Vodnik? Is that something that can be adjusted? We run lots of armor on our server. Without the AI shooting at them, well these guys will get murdered. 

Same question goes for AI vehicles, does this support putting them in other vehicles besides Hummvees? Let's say a BDRM for example, could they use that?

Thanks,

-silk

You have to give the Ai an RPG, it's explained in the other thread.

Thanks,

-silk

If armed well enough, AI will fire on a Vodnik. They need to have something like an m107, KSVK, etc. The static M2 gunners will open fire on Vodniks most of the time. In some cases, they just follow your movements without actually shooting...from what I've seen, it's fairly inconsistent. 

If armed well enough, AI will fire on a Vodnik. They need to have something like an m107, KSVK, etc. The static M2 gunners will open fire on Vodniks most of the time. In some cases, they just follow your movements without actually shooting...from what I've seen, it's fairly inconsistent. 

So wait the AI will only fire on a vehicle they can damage? I'm going to setup a test later tonight. I'm worried about the AI just getting run over. 

So wait the AI will only fire on a vehicle they can damage? I'm going to setup a test later tonight. I'm worried about the AI just getting run over. 

Pretty much. Likely a carryover from Arma.

Well, that's pretty much what happens...so I decided to remove all Vodniks from the map and traders. 

Hello everyone . Establishes mission Wai remember - you kill the economy of the you server! Why ? MV22  sell price on trader = 2 breff case = 200 pressured gold. 3-4 MV 22 mission on 12h.. oh... this standart eposh price in line 5266 
original epoch 1.3.0.1 variant 

5266, '["MV22_DZ",2]', 19, '[5,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', '[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1]', 0, 517, 'trade_any_vehicle');

i fix it =  

5266 ["MV22",2] 51 [5,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] [7,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1] 0 517 trade_any_vehicle 

= big price for trader sell to player (becouse it's no anormal armory helicopter), and small buy to player price. God price but not most intrsting.
(IMHO anormal unit KVSK or MV22 Destroy dayz atmospher) 

If you not change price, playes not play, his used mission bug for selling MV 22. Need 2 player and Vodnik. His go to MV 22 mission. Kill all bots on vodnik. One player take loot in bots Second on MV22 two seller. Result = 2 breefcase 100OZ gold minimum 3 breefcase maximum. And you have not dayz epoch server. You have WAI mission sever. See price on all drop in mission. This mission very good, but not balansed for economy

Hello everyone . Establishes mission Wai remember - you kill the economy of the you server! Why ? MV22  sell price on trader = 2 breff case = 200 pressured gold. 3-4 MV 22 mission on 12h.. oh... this standart eposh price in line 5266 
original epoch 1.3.0.1 variant 

Most Epoch servers will run on four hourly restarts, each restart, if using default dynamic spawner settings will spawn in UH-60's, UH-1H/Y, CH-47 and the MV-22, even with four missions running like that its not likely to ruin the economy. Even without any of the missions you can amass gold quite easily. Last server without missions I played on I had around 40 briefcases.  

Its great you are willing to spend your time doing this William but did you get the authors permission to publish and modify his work?

Most Epoch servers will run on four hourly restarts, each restart, if using default dynamic spawner settings will spawn in UH-60's, UH-1H/Y, CH-47 and the MV-22, even with four missions running like that its not likely to ruin the economy. Even without any of the missions you can amass gold quite easily. Last server without missions I played on I had around 40 briefcases.  

Its great you are willing to spend your time doing this William but did you get the authors permission to publish and modify his work?

I understand I would need his permission but it has been released publicly and I give full credit to him I am just trying to fix the bugs and tighten up the fixes. I think he is MIA on this site and he hasn't logged in since December 16th. I am more than happy to take it down if he asks. 

I threw him a few messages but nothing. 

Friends. Do Wai set me more than a month.i have restart every 4 th hour. Mission every 20 minutes. 4 hours I get at least 2 MB-22. And it's not just on the dayz server injected mass left of items that you can sell. And while the server market is not ready for this. Prices are fixed. As a result, lost the spirit of Dayz, the spirit of survival. It is very bad if you hardtsore erver. and applies not only to Wai and any missions at all.

-->>> Its great you are willing to spend your time doing this William but did you get the authors permission to publish and modify his work?

i you read Wilams cooment on the file, you see wilams permission change file for customize his work. I have  version WAI 1.18 change all server still - mission and event using one style like Maca remotmesage. 

but i not post my variant. :) New spawn, new mission.... Need joint development like https://github.com/. 

Im having a problem with getting more then one group to spawn in. This is what im using

[[429.17,280.013,0.001],10,1,"Random",8,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random"] spawn spawn_group;     

[[5674.24,4904.92,0.001],[0,0,0],10000,10,"UH1H_DZ",1] spawn heli_patrol;

[[[448.887,329.356,0.001],[460.602,427.164,0.001]],"M2StaticMG",0.5,"Bandit2_DZ",1,2,"","Random"] call spawn_static;
[[519.937,432.84,0.001],4,1,"Random",4,"","Graves_Light_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;             //
[[409.414,436.282,0.001],4,1,"Random",4,"","Graves_Light_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;        //
[[452.57,305.521,0.001],4,1,"Random",4,"","Graves_Light_DZ","Random"] call spawn_group;    //

[[429.17,280.013,0.001],[3137.98,4447.41,0.331],200,"CH_47F_EP1",25,1,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random",True] spawn heli_para;
[[429.17,280.013,0.001],[9476.77,9682.84,30.059],200,"CH_47F_EP1",25,1,"Random",4,"","Bandit2_DZ","Random",True] spawn heli_para;

The very first group will spawn in and then the rest wont. Im getting nothing in my RPT log at all. Any idea on whats going on?

This is great, it'd be sad to see such a great addon just hit the wall and stop. This mission system is in desperate need of more missions though, theres not that much variety. A vehicle supply hunt and maybe a treasure hunt would be awesome.

How would i go about making most the missions have randomized weapons? Instead of getting a set weapons box like the BestBox, MotherLoadGuns etc that are already predefined? I find that mission systems where you get set loot every time for the same mission becomes very boring, very fast. Thanks!