nova

how to disable combine bars in adv trader?

Question

9 answers to this question

@Mig I do your steps and works however I found an issue. The issue is I can no longer access the bank at a safe. When I try and access the bank it keeps saying i'm already banking at the bottom of the screen. after that I am still able to deploy a bike and all that so i dont believe its fn_selfactions. Do you happen to know how to fix? I dont see any errors on server and client rpt either. 

On 8/18/2019 at 4:12 AM, nova said:

@Mig I do your steps and works however I found an issue. The issue is I can no longer access the bank at a safe. When I try and access the bank it keeps saying i'm already banking at the bottom of the screen. after that I am still able to deploy a bike and all that so i dont believe its fn_selfactions. Do you happen to know how to fix? I dont see any errors on server and client rpt either. 

everything works on my server

@nova If you want to disable gems as currency just set the gemwortharray empty. Like this:

DZE_GemWorthArray = [];

It is in the configVariables.sqf. You can put it in your init.sqf after the configVariables.sqf call.

if you were to have a full brief and any gem and use the combine bars you would get a ruby. depending on what the worth of stuff on the server that could be a huge dupe. for my server a brief is worth 100k and a citrin i believe is 80k and a ruby is 2 mill to sell.