Juandayz's Mods?

Tricks

Question

I have been browsing the forums looking for unique mods to add to my server. I noticed Juandayz deleted a lot of his mods before leaving the community. Just curious if anyone has them all and would possibly repost them giving him full credit? I am particularly interested in his "Admin Skin" and "Debug" mods.

Thanks community, here's hoping someone will step up!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tricks said:

I am particularly interested in his "Admin Skin" and "Debug" mods.

Debug monitor was never his to begin with, he just edited a few numbers and changed variable names.

You could probably message his main forum account or his @gernika account - I am pretty sure he still stalks the forums. It's a shame he threw a fit and deleted everything.

6 hours ago, Tricks said:

I have been browsing the forums looking for unique mods to add to my server. I noticed Juandayz deleted a lot of his mods before leaving the community. Just curious if anyone has them all and would possibly repost them giving him full credit? I am particularly interested in his "Admin Skin" and "Debug" mods.

Thanks community, here's hoping someone will step up!

Hello,

Juan threw his trainset when I called him out for having an alt account to prop up his main account with likes. He deleted all his content as a result.