epoch 1.0.6.1 script

don2k7

Question

hello

ive done a search of this site and other for this mod

does anyone know if this was released or how to code something similar, i don't want the master key mod that is available this basically lets you store your vehicle keys on a keychain so multiple keys only take up one toolbelt slot when added to the keychain

any help would be great thanks

does anyone know if this was released or how to code something similar, i don't want the master key mod that is available this basically lets you store your vehicle keys on a keychain so multiple keys only take up one toolbelt slot when added to the keychain

2 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, don2k7 said:

hello

ive done a search of this site and other for this mod

Hide contents

That doesn't look like a public script

You can store keys in your backpack and they will be usable now btw, You don't have to have them in your toolbelt slot