where can I get 0.3.8.0 client files

Sneer

On 7/9/2016 at 0:42 AM, Sneer said:

My server is 0.3.8.0 but my provider won't update to 0.3.9.0 for a while. I need the 0.3.8.0 client files because Steam overwrote my 0.3.8.0 client version with 0.3.9.0.

Can you put these up for download?

Thanks

this is why you never use Steam workshop :) they hate freedoms. The whole steam workshop thing is huge misunderstanding.

On related note, downloading Epoch 3.9. from Armaholic site gives errors extracting rar file. Many files missing which does not connect to any server (because of this, I suppose). Trying now Moddb downloads. 1 hour left.... I hope these are two different files :D

2 hours ago, KPABATOK said:

On related note, downloading Epoch 3.9. from Armaholic site gives errors extracting rar file. Many files missing which does not connect to any server (because of this, I suppose). Trying now Moddb downloads. 1 hour left.... I hope these are two different files :D

Hey @KPABATOK whats the file size of the Armaholic download? Also it should be a zip file and not a rar?

18 hours ago, vbawol said:

Hey @KPABATOK whats the file size of the Armaholic download? Also it should be a zip file and not a rar?

Yeah I meant zip, just that I use rar myself so all archives to me are rars :D File size of archive was about 1.21 GB. File from moddb server is 1.4 GB, so trying this for now.