1. Linux

Linux

• Similar Content

• By EditedSnowHD
      Hy,

I have downloaded some custom bases, and 'installed' them on my server.
      But i have no idea why there not spawning. Because only the first custom base i installed is spawning.
      And when i try to add another custom map additions, there just not spawning. 
      Does someone have an idea what im doing wrong here?

In my server.pbo, i have a "buildings" folder, with all the Custom bases .sqf files. Except from the NorthWestAirfield.sqf i got that in a diffirent folder called "mapaddons", but i dont understand why that one is spawning but the otherones aren't?
      In my server_functions all the way in the bottom i got the usual:
      //MapAddons execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\mapaddons\NorthWestAirfield.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\NEAF_S4M.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\traderstary.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\novy.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\dichina.sqf"; execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\bor.sqf"; My server RTP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v6eqk9r1fowrsq/arma2oaserver.RPT?dl=0

Thank you very much for you time!
      (PS, im still a bit noobish)

• By juandayz
      This is an abandoned camping placed on the north of chernarus.
      you can loot normally but also you can cut bags and open tents to find items.
      https://postimg.org/image/nmmi2qxup/

INSTALL:
      *Create this path:  Mpmissions\instance_11.chernarus\custom\camping\
      *Create this sqf:
      camping.sqf
      campmark.sqf
      action1.sqf
      action2.sqf
      at bottom of your init.sqf
      at bottom of your fn_selfactions.sqf

• By juandayz
      I feel like Chinese built the Great Wall My server is in a quarantine context so I decided to make this closed border. A large Wall blocking the way to south.Thers 12 Border Crossings guarded by the AI. When players try to cross thers sound alarms triggers for each crossing.
      Markers included.
      Frontier.sqf
      markers.sqf
      signs.sqf (if u wanna use signs u will need a pic for its... heres mine https://postimg.org/image/tpjpnabpt/ )  must go into custom/Maps/skin/frontera.jpg .  If u want make your own must be 512x512)
      at bottom of your init.sqf
      Pics:
      https://postimg.org/image/tiftwa1i9/
    • By juandayz
      *This is a Large Central Market to replace every markets in chernarus. ( for coin system)
      but if u want use in Gold system u can modify your "server_traders.sqf"
      *Here are include merchants of:
      weapons,ammo,food,drinks,medicals supply,backpacks,clothes, land vehicles, wholesaler, air dealear, hero trade, bandit trade. and separated near the sea one boat dealer.
      The idea is delete all other trades and replace whit Central Market.
      Special tnks to: Buck0,ElDubya,creativv  for help me !!!

well lets to install:
      This guide have 2 parts: 
      1-make two sqf files and Install  ("mission.sqf" , "server_traders_cherno_11.sqf") sory for not upload the files, my mediafire its not working.
      2- reconfigure your class markers, and sensors. located in "mission.sqm".
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      1-Making the sqf:
      A-open a new file in note++ and call it "mission.sqf" then paste this code inside.
      B-open a new file in note++ and call it "server_traders_cherno_11.sqf" then paste this code inside.
      First: drop the new file "mission.sqf" in:
      YourServerRoot\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\
      overwrite the file. then pack again your "dayz_server" folder like .pbo
      Second: drop the new file "server_traders_cherno_11.sqf"  in:
      YourServerRoot\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\
      overwrite the file.  First part are ready.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
      2-
      first: reconfigure your class marker. (add market and boat dealer markers)
      *go to YourServerRoot\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\  and open "mission.sqm"
      find "class Markers" and delete everything related whit stary,klen,bash,hero trade, bandit trade, boat dealer,and wholesaler.
      then add this code at the end of class markers  but inside of it.
      (take care about  class item7 and class item8 modify number 7 and 8. if u last class item are 9 then the central market class item must be 10, and boat dealer item must be 11
      **Now find  and modify number 21.  Example: if u have 10 class markers, then item=21 must be item=11. in this case we are adding two marks so add 2 numbers more.
      ***Modify Sensors.To get a safe zone in Central Market.... in "mission.sqm" find:
      then add
      ***Note: again take care about numbers in class items.
      I add my mission.sqm  for you compared.
      DONE!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord