Something I would like to see

spartan

This is an old chestnut for me and I remembered posting on it at Epoch's early iteration but I felt I would like to mention it again at this point.

Personally I have always thought that specific loot types should only be available at specific locations that reflect on real world situations very much like the old Dayz, ie primary and high end weapons at military buildings, medical supplies at hospitals and medic cabinets, building and industrial items at the relevant sites and side arms and ammo in more mundane buildings etc.

Now I already have most of this setup via a seperate loot spawner script with the relevant edits to the Epoch loot table which is fine except I invariably have to do these edits on every update which I would not have to do if the loot was where I think it should be in the first place.

I know there has been some efforts in the past to address this but it is still not defined to the degree I have mentioned above therefore this is by way of a humble request to implement this, always assuming it is agreeable to your own ideas of course.

Very good suggestion! I think the same. Currently there is only one item which spawns usually where it should spawn - first aid kits, once they added the new medical cabinet, it spawns mostly at hospitals and military buildings with that red cross on the side, though it is also possible to find medkits in general loot, like beds or trashpiles, which I do not complain as it offers some randomness to the gameplay which is nice in my opinion. But then again, all high grade rifles (7.62 cal and above) ideally should spawn only in military complexes and also shipping containers would have to be nerfed too since yesterday I found there 2 Lynx and 2 other rifles inside a container. Too much of a luck, I think. T

Although this randomness of loot is very nice feature anyway, but currently high grade rifles are just too common spawn in civilian houses (which usually spawn pelican cases which usually contain guns).