Australia

dnk_paul

Hey All.

Thought i'd give australia a try on our test server..

I've copied the new @australia folder to our server, but I keep getting loads of messages saying that the files aren't signed by the server and kicks me :(

Anyone got any ideas?

I've tried copying the australia folder to the server again to ensure it's correct, downloaded the files again, and it still gives me the same message.

Image:

2015-07-21_00001.jpg

Paul

Aussie mixed the key in with the server files, find the file called 'ausisland002.bikey' and throw that in your keys directory, along side Epoch, A3 and the AiA TP keys, restart and enjoy :)

Is there anything you dont know!? Works like a dream! Thanks Richie

Cheers!

I have been at my wits end trying to work it out too, I thought it had something to do with BiKeys, but had no idea which one, lol.

Thankyou again.

EDIT: Ok so now I get past the errors to the lobby, but upon loading in from there the server just crashes out, been a while since I last ran an Arma server, so trying to teach myself where to find the log files and then how to fix the issue again, lol. you would think it is like riding a bike.

It's a brand new install so no one has done any building or anything like that, so that isn't the end of the world.

In my tools\database folder, I have an epoch.rdb file, so I presume that's the database. Will it recreate the new database when you start the server, or do I have to specifically start the redis DB?

You will have to stop the server, stop Redis, delete the .rdb file, start Redis, start the server.

A new database will be created, server start time will take longer for the first and possibly the 2nd restart, this is to spawn the vehicles and traders, restarts after won't take as long, so don't panic if you see 'Error 02 server not ready' :)

Checked it out for all of 1 hour.

Logged off after spending the time to get the krapto together to purchase SUV only to have it spawn right on top of me and the trader.

I suspect this map is going to be glitch-heavy for a long time.

Checked it out for all of 1 hour.

Logged off after spending the time to get the krapto together to purchase SUV only to have it spawn right on top of me and the trader.

Why Priscilla's Revenge ???

Australia runs fine, just like any other map, Aussie still has lots to add and change but it's a really well made terrain, you just got unluckly with the spawn, Epoch spawned the vehicle so it could of happened on any map.

Australia runs fine, just like any other map, Aussie still has lots to add and change but it's a really well made terrain, you just got unluckly with the spawn, Epoch spawned the vehicle so it could of happened on any map.

I agree completely. We have had it up for about a week with no problems.

[MAP GLITCH?] Walking across bridges teleports you back.

Anyone else notice that?

If you drive you are fine... but if you walk you get teleported back onto the bridge.

The one south west of Melbourne will keep teleporting me back onto it when I walk/run across it trying to get into Melbourne.

On second thought.. it seems this map has a teleport issue when walking/running across a bridge.. ANY BRIDGE it seems.

Can someone else check this out who is on this map?

Might want to stick it in the bug section. Is that also causing the Halv spawn system to teleport you back into the air as well?

I also tried to run across a dockyard area by the water the other day and fell inside the block, and couldn't get out.

Might want to stick it in the bug section. Is that also causing the Halv spawn system to teleport you back into the air as well?

I also tried to run across a dockyard area by the water the other day and fell inside the block, and couldn't get out.

Australia bugs go Here

Halvs spawn system moving you back is the Epoch AH, use ground spawns only.