Epoch losing support?

Capt Caveman

My gut tells me that map will be too big and once you layer it with various scripts and players it will have performance issues.

I guess we will find out in 3 months or so.

I heard rumors of a North American map.. Something like The grand canyon area would be cool.

Wouldn't even consider making a new whole map unless I had at least 6 months of time to use up. I would however offer support and time to anyone brave enough to put it out there. 

Some Epoch specific objects would be cool, I'd use them in my upcoming terrain, something that had a purpose maybe ? and not only looked good but had a use perhaps, although eye candy is also awesome :D

Some Epoch specific objects would be cool, I'd use them in my upcoming terrain, something that had a purpose maybe ? and not only looked good but had a use perhaps, although eye candy is also awesome :D

you mean hoverboard

elieve it was hard so hard, but I just couldn't resist anymore! too addictive, I am like ok 5 more mins just unlock the next weapn! 3 hours later hmm still level 20!

You do realise that they use profileNamespace to save progress on local client

with a hash based dumbass encryption algorithm (which forgot not to write unencrypted data to local drive while in operation thus got easily cracked), right?

So you could check all weapon and other stuff that needs 'UNLOCKING' quickly before you come home :)

(that's the last I heard though my not be accurate today as I play only the one true mod to rule em all and bring light to those in need of salvation, with an upcoming hoverboard feature)

lol Australia by Aussie mgm made me laugh!

Yup it's crazy. What's next France, by French? it'd sound cooler at least lulz

Believe it was hard so hard, but I just couldn't resist anymore! too addictive, I am like ok 5 more mins just unlock the next weapn! 3 hours later hmm still level 20!

Lvl 57. I had $560k saved up for marksman dlc. =D I've been playing realism lately too though, invade and annex etc. Epoch in between. All this in between making a map.

I have over 200 games on Steam, but armarmarma! XD

Lvl 57. I had $560k saved up for marksman dlc. =D I've been playing realism lately too though, invade and annex etc. Epoch in between. All this in between making a map.

I have over 200 games on Steam, but armarmarma! XD

Et tu, Brute?!