Sapper & Uav Problem in Safezone

Tango2k13

Hello,

I installed today the new Server Version & Tested my old setup.

Everything is working fine on my end but i have 1 Big Prblem.

How to fix this Problem or how can i Modify the sapper spwan location that the sapper didnt spawn in the Protected Safezoes?

Greeetz

Edit:

And Noticed that the UAV drones spawn like crazy,dont care which setting in epochconfig.hpp.

Can anyone say something to this?

I've been standing in the West trader for a while, and 4 sappers have come in and exploded near me. Never took any damage, so not sure what to say there.

You're right about the spawning issue though of antagonists. Even with all 3 set at 0.03, they still spawn quite a lot even when just standing still not doing anything.

Ok about the sapper iam not really sure but,

If you stay on Altis Central Trader Safezone

for a While then on Default epochconfig.hpp Uav Drones Spawning.

If the Groung Ai is comming and you leave the trader zone to the street maybe 10 meter but its still in Safezone the Ai is causing me Damage.

That should not be or?

btw:Thx for the Feedback

Cheers

Ok i just tested this now since yesterday and i confirm this 2 Bugs:

Sappers Spawn on Altis Safezones and causing Damage in the Safezone

Uav Drones Spawning on the Safezones and The Ground Ai that will come can Cause Damage in Safezone.

Thats very Bad atm............

Regards

I've been standing in the West trader for a while, and 4 sappers have come in and exploded near me. Never took any damage, so not sure what to say there.

You're right about the spawning issue though of antagonists. Even with all 3 set at 0.03, they still spawn quite a lot even when just standing still not doing anything.

ive still not died to a sapper blowing up yet, i run up to them to make them blow up. lol

ive still not died to a sapper blowing up yet, i run up to them to make them blow up. lol

Hi Sir,

No dont Misunderstood my Topic........

I didnt say they kill......

But they are Causing Damage on Players i tested this now on some servers that are running newest Release its not only my own server ;)

Same is for Uav Drone Ground AI They didnt kill you but they causing defently Damage

I can show a Video if any Dev Wish ;)

Lol out of control antagonists are camping spawn now, epic.

Edit:

So Safezone is Gone atm or what happend?

Updated 1th Post with 2 Videos

If I'm not mistaken, safe zones don't completely protect against damage. I believe that you can take damage if you are getting hit hard enough at a fast rate. I say this because I remember falling off buildings in DayZ Epoch and dying while in a trader safe zone. Maybe it's different in Arma 3 but from the sound of it, it sounds pretty similar.

Also, I remember in an earlier patch where dogs were a big problem and were killing us at spawn traders.

Lol out of control antagonists are camping spawn now, epic.

If I'm not mistaken, safe zones don't completely protect against damage. I believe that you can take damage if you are getting hit hard enough at a fast rate. I say this because I remember falling off buildings in DayZ Epoch and dying while in a trader safe zone. Maybe it's different in Arma 3 but from the sound of it, it sounds pretty similar.

Also, I remember in an earlier patch where dogs were a big problem and were killing us at spawn traders.

Iam 100% Sure that players on 0.2.5.2 cant kill in Safezones and i think it should stay like that.

Anyone Else having same problem?

the problem is not the spawnrate while loot... its the problem while someone is idle/afk... cant be true that sapper and uav starting hunting you when u just afk in your base or in the jungle. this should be possible to stop!

to much Ai for Server!!! 70 players or higher and u get a server FPS from 11-13... cause this shitty drone/sapper party starts...

headless client support is maybe a way...