0.3.0.1 EXEC scripts after gender selection

SpiRe

Question

Hey i was having trouble load some scripts when player spawning because of 30sec delay when waiting for Gender selection...

So i started using this GENDER check and it works.

onPlayerRespawn.sqf

if(isDedicated || !hasInterface) exitWith{};

waitUntil {alive player};
waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};

//diag_log "Player gender";
//diag_log typeOF player;

sleep 3; // You needn't to use sleep..

// YOUR CODE

FIXED on my server:

- cursor target actions

- scroll actions

- safezone script

- cursor target tags

- ( for someone it might fix loadouts script )

18 answers to this question

lol ... you seriously now used all the bullshit version of the cheatersite ?  stupit ?

You imply that i should post this when 0.3.0.1 will be public? Or else you don't know what are you talking about ? because i run 0.2.5.2 atm.

Actually devs should have some whitelist of devs and share the files with them

From what i have seen, there will be much pain when the new patch comes out... And many things have to be reworked..

So the actual release of 0.3.0.1 won't be fine for those having overscripted server with custom missions...

( Emod02 isn't needed for trading MAS weapons/vehicles but i saw that it isn't working anymore ( I think CCG having now a hard time working on it ) )

I am working on many things to get work and when i share something i am being bashed...

9pyzqe.jpg

Actually devs should have some whitelist of devs and share the files with them

From what i have seen, there will be much pain when the new patch comes out... And many things have to be reworked..

So the actual release of 0.3.0.1 won't be fine for those having overscripted server with custom missions...

I am working on many things to get work and when i share something i am being bashed...

9pyzqe.jpg

Ok lets stick to the topic now, ignore what he said. I apologize for him. Now what is this for exactly because I am confused on how you were already able to test this on the new version...

Ok lets stick to the topic now, ignore what he said. I apologize for him. Now what is this for exactly because I am confused on how you were already able to test this on the new version...

I was having trouble when in example: scrollmenu, targetcursor actions, player tags, ( loadout script can be on the same boat ) was loaded before i choosed player GENDER.

So it is basically just wait when player is male/female ( loaded / choosed )

I was having trouble when in example: scrollmenu, targetcursor actions, player tags, ( loadout script can be on the same boat ) was loaded before i choosed player GENDER.

So it is basically just wait when player is male/female ( loaded / choosed )

Ah ok, thanks for the topic, I would assume this could help some people when the update actually comes out.

Hey i was having trouble load some scripts when player spawning because of 30sec delay when waiting for Gender selection...

So i started using this GENDER check and it works.

onPlayerRespawn.sqf

if(isDedicated || !hasInterface) exitWith{};

waitUntil {alive player};
waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};

//diag_log "Player gender";
//diag_log typeOF player;

sleep 3; // You needn't to use sleep..

// YOUR CODE

Epoch devs are giving away high quality thousands of combined manhour worth work completely free. The only thing they ask so far is don't touch our server-side files yet (and goes without saying don't use leaked copies).

0.3.0.1 is not out yet (except the dishonorable leak) and you come to the official forums and ask for support for the leaked (or in other words stolen) copy.

Wow you got some face to come here and post this. I am also surprised to see this thread not deleted/locked in the last 10 hours or so, moderators in this forum have laissez-faire approach indeed.

EDIT - Apologies.

Epoch devs are giving away high quality thousands of combined manhour worth work completely free. The only thing they ask so far is don't touch our server-side files yet (and goes without saying don't use leaked copies).

0.3.0.1 is not out yet (except the dishonorable leak) and you come to the official forums and ask for support for the leaked (or in other words stolen) copy.

Wow you got some face to come here and post this. I am also surprised to see this thread not deleted/locked in the last 10 hours or so, moderators in this forum have laissez-faire approach indeed.

You didn't even read it lol..

You didn't even read it lol..

I read it but not properly I guess. So you identified an issue with the new version by the virtue of testing on official beta servers as player then found a working fix, and came here to share your solution with the rest of the community as a heads up?

My apologies. Original post edited.

I read it but not properly I guess. So you identified an issue with the new version by the virtue of testing on official beta servers as player then found a working fix, and came here to share your solution with the rest of the community as a heads up?

My apologies. Original post edited.

lol, he did word it kinda weird but I figured you guys would just make fools of yourselfs :P

Had anyone thought actually looking into 0.3.0.1 Client files? You can dePBO and look into the code...

I agree with get server live when official release come up but i don't agree with no possibilities to test stuff.. So as for leaked files you can see who actually have them live and who is trying to used them for test purposes. I have reasonable players who wants update when it will be stable.

Had anyone thought actually looking into 0.3.0.1 Client files? You can dePBO and look into the code...

I agree with get server live when official release come up but i don't agree with no possibilities to test stuff.. So as for leaked files you can see who actually have them live and who is trying to used them for test purposes. I have reasonable players who wants update when it will be stable.

I don't like it either, I am against any kind of closed circle development and have posted about it before.

having said that Epoch is its developers project and as we all have control over our work, they have the same and they will do as they wish.

(not bashing you - but in general) I am against anyone stealing/selling code. People should use it within the license attached to the code or if they don't like it, shouldn't use it at all.