L115A3 ?

Oshydaka

Epoch Mod 0.3 adds two custom weapons from Kiory the SR-25 and 3 variants of the L85A2. I would imagine that when Kiory is ready with the L85A3 that it would be added to Epoch as well.

Fantastic additions to 0.3 guys!

Hey

Just wondering, if any staff member can answer, is the L115A3 Kiory's made planned in the next update ?

If yes, cool, if no : why ?

Currently our Donkey Punch Beyond OverPoch server has all the weapons and attachments you would ever want in the meatime. and Osprey's and HMMWV's and lots more.

Good Luck to all and VBAwol and the rest of the dev team, THX for your guys hard work and the work to come!

The DonkeyPunch community is All In for the progress and future of Epoch MOD!

:)

Currently our Donkey Punch Beyond OverPoch server has all the weapons and attachments you would ever want in the meatime. and Osprey's and HMMWV's and lots more.

Good Luck to all and VBAwol and the rest of the dev team, THX for your guys hard work and the work to come!

lol, really just lol

LMAO as if....

I think the once proverbial Hayzues said those without sin throw the first stone.

I admit it all guys,

ENJOY EPOCH

ENJOY LIFE

Game ON

-sTanG

EDIT:

It reminds me of the calls where they start off asking if you own your own home, if not we have some new double glazing windows for you!!!!!!!

Join donkey punch now we have all the guns and variants. Shamless plug belletron.

This is merely the Beyond OverPoch plug, we already have a community in place that's solid.

I just want everyone to realize what is possible with this Epoch Mod and Arma 3 and how much fun we can all have! Anyone can put up a server :)

Excuse me, but fuck you OverPoch ;)

Thanks for the answer @Vbawol