Battle eye Admin Ban (EpochMod.com Autoban #0))

howhigh2

Players have been getting  autoBan#0 on my Server ...So I have been deleting the Bans ... Something to do with BattleEye and Epoch ... Doesn't help I have Scripts on .... I Think all is OK now I have Changed some BattleEye Filters ... Will post all my Work After the Update  , Just in case I have to do some adjustments ...

• 2 weeks later...

You're not loading up any addons by mistake are you ?

Try joining my server and i'll see what happens, might help find out why :)

That happened to me this evening. I loaded the Chernarus map on to my server and I forgot that I had the Bornholm map selected in my launcher. After I noticed that from reading this post, I deleted my guid from the ban file and deselected the Bornhom map in my launcher. After that I joined without a hitch.

• 2 months later...

Have you added something new using player addEventHandler ?

Epoch does not like that with 0.2.x and bans players very quickly.

OR maybe you are using 0.3.x with 0.2.x server are you by chance using PlaySix ?

Have you added something new using player addEventHandler ?

Epoch does not like that with 0.2.x and bans players very quickly.

OR maybe you are using 0.3.x with 0.2.x server are you by chance using PlaySix ?

Yes actually i have. I added the Taxi script from NibbleGaming. had to put in !"_logic addeventhandler [\n\"local\"" !"GetIn" !"GetOut".

Can that be the issue? is there no way around it to keep that script and prevent the darn bans? :P

This has been happening to me with Mells as well. I've had it happen twice now. It hangs while creating character and then kicks you for #0. You try to rejoin and it says you were banned for #R2, whatever that means. Crazymike has already had to remove me from ban list twice, and I've seen it happen to various other people, especially when it happens to me. Opened a thread about it and no one replied. Should be a known issue by now.

Server admins can change this, default is 90 seconds

antihack_ahInitAuthCfg[] = {0,90}; // 0 == BAN - 1 = LOG, 60 = ban or log if anti hack is not started in 90 seconds
So what, I should alt+f4 when it gets close to that time limit to avoid getting banned? O_o

I often experience a hang when it says creating character and it will either sit there for a good while or nothing will happen and I have to kill my game. I've been experiencing it a lot less since the last arma update though.

That would work or ask the server admin to adjust the time for players with slower connections or maybe just log rather than ban.

I'm just saying there are options, hopefully it fixes your issues :)

Yeah I think that's a little overboard to set it to ban when the majority of people that experiencing it aren't trying to load up scripts but just have slow Internet lol.

• 2 months later...

I have same problem after install nibble taxi, today i try and i hope its ok!

EDIT: I just try with: antihack_ahInitAuthCfg[] = {0,110}; // 0 == BAN - 1 = LOG, 90 = ban or log if anti hack is not started in 90 seconds , BE kick players anyway..

where exactly to find  antihack_ahInitAuthCfg[] = {0,110}; // 0 == BAN - 1 = LOG, 90 = ban or log if anti hack is not started in 90 seconds

edit- I found it