script restriction #20

matrixmark

08.12.2014 13:59:13: Dr. Mortis (**.*.***.***:2302) ******************************** - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\init.sqf"
[] execVM "Custom\welcome.sqf";"

I have tried adding it to the scripts.txt but I'm probably not doing it right. Not messed with filters much in the past as we didn't need to.

Thanks.

Ok added what you suggested last night and no more script #20 restriction kicks.

But now were getting this one :D

Script Restriction #1

09.12.2014 08:06:29: Dr. Mortis (**.*.***.***:2302) ******************************* - #1 "Y + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],
_onScreenTime,
] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
sleep (_onScreenTime);
} forEach [

[_role1, _role1na"

Now I', guessing we need to whitelist something else on line #1 in scripts.txt but what would I put in there?

Thanks again.... Never had to mess around with filters before... they have just worked with most things.

Edited by matrixmark

• 2 months later...

after installing Infistar I managed to clear the restriction #20 with the information above but now I am getting :

Restriction #19 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage false};},{
if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage true};}];"

Right now Having SEM working is more important to me than Infistar, but I would prefer to have both in place.

after installing Infistar I managed to clear the restriction #20 with the information above but now I am getting :

Restriction #19 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage false};},{
if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage true};}];"

Right now Having SEM working is more important to me than Infistar, but I would prefer to have both in place.

and if you read the install instructions Kiloswiss wrote for SEM, you would know how to fix it :rolleyes:

"Step 4. IMPORTANT: If You use infiSTAR AntiHack change the following setting from "true" to "false": /* Check Local Markers */ _CLM = false; /* true or false */ "

I have searched the Scripts.txt  and the SEM config files and I have not found this line to edit. the instructions do not refrence where the edit is to be made.

I even unpacked the sem.pbo and also failed to find this line in any of the files there.

So could you explain where I should be finding it?

"Step 4. IMPORTANT: If You use infiSTAR AntiHack change the following setting from "true" to "false": /* Check Local Markers */ _CLM = false; /* true or false */ "

I have searched the Scripts.txt  and the SEM config files and I have not found this line to edit. the instructions do not refrence where the edit is to be made.

I even unpacked the sem.pbo and also failed to find this line in any of the files there.

So could you explain where I should be finding it?

AHconfig.sqf

Thanks, I have made the change. and restarting the server. Now to see how it behaves once people try to log in. =)

---------------------- Update --------------------

Logged in and I get the same thing. Battleye log says:

15:45:51 : Script Log: #0 Username (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #19 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{
if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage false};
},{
if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage true};
}];"

This repeats 5 times in under a second and then I receive this.

15:45:51 : Player #0 Username (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #19

The user ID and code have been edited for this post.

Thanks, I have made the change. and restarting the server. Now to see how it behaves once people try to log in. =)

---------------------- Update --------------------

Logged in and I get the same thing. Battleye log says:

15:45:51 : Script Log: #0 Username (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #19 "SEM_AIsniperDamageDistance)then[{
if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage false};
},{
if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage true};
}];"

This repeats 5 times in under a second and then I receive this.

15:45:51 : Player #0 Username (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #19

The user ID and code have been edited for this post.

Line 20 add !"if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage true};"

hey mate recently I met with this problem too need to figure it out how to solve it on mine.

Here is the BE Log :

22:31:19 : Script Log: #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"

[] execVM "misc\welcome.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot "
22:31:19 : Player #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #20

I wonder if I forgot to put something in my script.txt ?

I tried to fix this with putting this code on my script.txt but it doesn't work

exec !="execVM \"init.sqf\"" "!="execVM \"Bornholm\Lootspawner.sqf\"" !="execVM \"misc\welcome.sqf\"" !="execVM \"misc\semClient.sqf\""

need some help my mate :|

hey mate recently I met with this problem too need to figure it out how to solve it on mine.

Here is the BE Log :

22:31:19 : Script Log: #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #20 "#line 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Bornholm\init.sqf"

[] execVM "misc\welcome.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot "
22:31:19 : Player #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #20

I wonder if I forgot to put something in my script.txt ?

Line 21 add !"[] execVM "misc\welcome.sqf";"